Why I dont post here

Why must one prove that their parents were jews if this were merely a religious issue, ravi? Bouncing back and forth wont make the right of return any less dictated upon ETHNICITY.

need some e-gatorade?
Maybe a Jew can explain it to you. Regardless, the Pals are free to convert, eh?

sooo a majority of christians in the US an invalidate the citizenship of muslims and buddhists?

way to keep that brain juice flowing, ravi!

So, by extension, i guess you really dont have a problem with muslim nations keeping women as subclassed citizens, eh? I mean, it's IN their government.. Its the POPULAR RELIGIOUS AFFILATION..

right?

Damn, I'm trying my best to resist calling you a retard.

Our constitution doesn't allow a state religion.

With the way your silly mind works? I doubt anyone could.

as if this is the first time you've proven to be a lamprey in a tank full of sharks..

Nope, but it is you wanting your ethnic identity protected.

quote me.

You are, once again, showing how much of a fucking liar you are when you hae nothing more to add. I've NEVER insisted on a WHTIE majority. A LEGAL population, yes. But a WHITE majority, nope.

I challenge you to QUOTE me suggesting anything of the sort. Or, like I told Jillian when she insisted that I want to see dead jews, Shut the fuck up.

Damn, I'm trying my best to resist calling you a retard.

Our constitution doesn't allow a state religion.

Of course it doesn't.

Now, can you say the same thing about Israel? IRAN? Tell me which you can accept according to your posted standards...

call me whatever you need to. We both know that, once again, I've handed you your ass.

Make sure you wash your hands, Shog. You spend a lot of time handing asses out, according to you....ecoli is always a risk you assume when doing that so often.

They have the same chance to become the PM of israel like catholics OR anglicans do in England?

It's about the equal application of gov regardless of differences; religious or ethnic. Im also not of the mind that America must maintian a christian domination on our gov. LOTS of people do. I find examples of muslims in our gov refreshing to the status quo. This is why I bring up the US at every corner here: Actual western nations governed by Democracy don't apply ethnic standards to equality in order to maintain a chokehold on state power.

So, how quick will WE, the US, restrict latinos blacks asians etc, from our highest positions for the sake of WHITEY?

are you saying that if an arab citizen of israel ran for office in his community as their representative in their par;iament of sorts, he would not be allowed to hold office even if he were elected by his own community?

We still don't have this "fairness" in our own gvt.....look how many men there are compared to women with women at 50% of the population....

Look at how many Black people are in our Senate?

Look at how many Chinese there are or American Indian there are or yes, even Muslims there are etc....what makes you think that we are really that different shogun?

care

Not if that is what the population wants and not if it is within the bounds of their constitution.
so true, and the good thing with Israel is that it is a Democracy, and the people can vote it out at anytime, no such thing with the middle eastern countries and others in Asia and western Asia etc...

With the way your silly mind works? I doubt anyone could.

as if this is the first time you've proven to be a lamprey in a tank full of sharks..

Nope, but it is you wanting your ethnic identity protected.

quote me.

You are, once again, showing how much of a fucking liar you are when you hae nothing more to add. I've NEVER insisted on a WHTIE majority. A LEGAL population, yes. But a WHITE majority, nope.

I challenge you to QUOTE me suggesting anything of the sort. Or, like I told Jillian when she insisted that I want to see dead jews, Shut the fuck up.

So you are now claiming that you are neither for an official language in the US (English) nor for making immigrants learn English to become citizens?

Of course it doesn't.

Now, can you say the same thing about Israel? IRAN? Tell me which you can accept according to your posted standards...

call me whatever you need to. We both know that, once again, I've handed you your ass.
Keep dreaming. One day you actually will win one of these internet fights with someone. I suggest you work on 52Street...there you've got a fighting chance.

Of course it doesn't.

no you haven't, as a Democracy, israel can eliminate their religion anytime they feel like voting to do such, there is no opportunity to do that in Iran...dummy...doesn't mean they will, but they CAN....and that counts for something, don't ya think?

Last edited:
are you saying that if an arab citizen of israel ran for office in his community as their representative in their par;iament of sorts, he would not be allowed to hold office even if he were elected by his own community?

We still don't have this "fairness" in our own gvt.....look how many men there are compared to women with women at 50% of the population....

Look at how many Black people are in our Senate?

Look at how many Chinese there are or American Indian there are or yes, even Muslims there are etc....what makes you think that we are really that different shogun?

care

IM saying that as long as you try and preserve a WHITE MAJORITY, er, JEWISH MAJORITY in israel by marginalizing pals there will never be a MUSLIM PRIME MINISTER.

Hell, even Hitler had token positions for the loyal jews who played along. Is that supposed to impress someone?

Indeed, and look and the BLACK MAN who is about to become president a mere 40 years after the civil rights era. Can you say the same for a muslim in Israel? Dont give me this "we dont have equality" shit. You know damn well that America doesn't limit positions based on sex or race.

so true, and the good thing with Israel is that it is a Democracy, and the people can vote it out at anytime, no such thing with the middle eastern countries and others in Asia and western Asia etc...

Democracy like the one that allowed blacks to be slaves and 3/5s human beings. Again, According to Ravi's logic, all it takes is popular opinons and a state constituion and those arab nations are justified in their marginalization. Maybe you can vet that out after you tell me when a muslim will ever be an israeli PM like we are seeing a black man ascend OUR highest office.

So you are now claiming that you are neither for an official language in the US (English) nor for making immigrants learn English to become citizens?

When did ENGLISH become synonymous with WHITE, ravi? Does it take a certain pigment to speak the language? Do Asians speak Chinese strait out of the womb due to the pigment of their skin??

what a fucking joke. I've nailed you again for making stupid statements, ravi.. You might as well have just insisted that Stormfront posted the video!

Keep dreaming. One day you actually will win one of these internet fights with someone. I suggest you work on 52Street...there you've got a fighting chance.

what a joke. I send you running to the flame zone almost DAILY. that is, when you are not trying to accuse someone of posting a STORMFRONT video!

:lol::lol::lol:

no you haven't, as a Democracy, israel can eliminate their religion anytime they feel like voting to do such, there is no opportunity to do that in Iran...dummy...doesn't mean they will, but they CAN....and that counts for something, don't ya think?

riiiiiiiiiiight... ISRAEL sure CAN vot to eliminate hebrew influence while Iran CANNOT!

LOLOLOL

no, it doesn't. You might as well have just said that the SOUTH was still a democracy since they could VOTE out slavery.

Again, stop avoiding the question: WHEN DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE A MUSLIM PM OF ISRAEL LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE A BLACK MAN FOR PRESIDENT?

riiiiiiiiiiight... ISRAEL sure CAN vot to eliminate hebrew influence while Iran CANNOT!

LOLOLOL

no, it doesn't. You might as well have just said that the SOUTH was still a democracy since they could VOTE out slavery.

Again, stop avoiding the question: WHEN DO YOU EXPECT TO SEE A MUSLIM PM OF ISRAEL LIKE WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE A BLACK MAN FOR PRESIDENT?

About when we in this country will see a female.... :(
what was it, 144 years before women even got to vote in our newly formed country and how old is the state of israel now?*
Care

Last edited:
Democracy like the one that allowed blacks to be slaves and 3/5s human beings. Again, According to Ravi's logic, all it takes is popular opinons and a state constituion and those arab nations are justified in their marginalization. Maybe you can vet that out after you tell me when a muslim will ever be an israeli PM like we are seeing a black man ascend OUR highest office.
tell me when YOU think a Muslim will be president of the united states and i will venture to answer you this on israel!!!! :D

About when we in this country will see a female.... :(
what was it, 144 years before women even got to vote in our newly formed country and how old is the state of israel now?*
Care

and that almost happend THIS YEAR. Put up a better female candidate besides Clinton and it will become a quick reality.

Now, again, WHEN DO YOU PREDICT THE SAME WILL HAPPEN IN ISRAEL FOR A MUSLIM?

dont give me your boohoo hear me roar bullshit. YOUVE GOT more equality in the US than a muslim has in isreal. At least a WOMAN has a running chance of winning the seat. Again, can you say that for a muslim in israel?

tell me when YOU think a Muslim will be president of the united states and i will venture to answer you this on israel!!!! :D

Sooner than you think. And I would have no problem voting for one.

Kieth Ellison is a US congressman.

Can you find a single equivalent in israel?

I think it was the League of Nations which then became the UN later on, no?

either way, your point is spot on....

Care

The league of Nations gave the Brits a mandate over Palestine. The brits came up with the division plan, Then Later the UN accepted the existence of Israel and made it legal, under international law.

Forum List

Back