Why I dont post here

Far more requirements than for "jews" to settle in Israel.

Maybe. You'd have to convert and get circumsized, I bet. Keep kosher, all that good stuff. Drink that horrible wine. ;0

It's a toss up.

I'm happy living in a country that doesn't have any religious requirements.

Maybe. You'd have to convert and get circumsized, I bet. Keep kosher, all that good stuff. Drink that horrible wine. ;0

It's a toss up.

I'm happy living in a country that doesn't have any religious requirements.

Yeah, try being an atheist here and running for president. Sure, it's not an OFFICIAL requirement...but...

Is it an easy way out?

I don't know. Last time was called for jury duty my jury pool was dismissed before I got called before the judge to tell her that I would make a very fair and honest juror but I would not be able to perform religious acts as part of my service.

I'd love to be on a jury, btw. Maybe next time.

I don't know. Last time was called for jury duty my jury pool was dismissed before I got called before the judge to tell her that I would make a very fair and honest juror but I would not be able to perform religious acts as part of my service.

I'd love to be on a jury, btw. Maybe next time.

I don't believe you for a minute. What type of religious acts...making wine from water?

It's a shame you don't have any idea what you're saying. I hope Jose doesn't approve of you speaking for him, what an embarrassment.

I claimed to speak for JOSE?

quote me. provide the post #.

Did I just bust your ass for ANOTHER round of blatany lying when the facts loomed over your stupidity?

I have to say.. it's fucking HILARIOUS to see the same bag of stupidity proclaim that they are glad they live in a place where there is no religious requirement.... not even 5 posts after rationalizing an ethnic AND religious requirement for the state of isreal.

RICH, lemme tellya.

I claimed to speak for JOSE?

quote me. provide the post #.

Did I just bust your ass for ANOTHER round of blatany lying when the facts loomed over your stupidity?

Calm down, you answered a question I posed to Jose. I might not agree with Jose, but he's not an idiot like you are.

:badgrin:

I don't believe you for a minute. What type of religious acts...making wine from water?

Swearing to God is a religious act, in my opinion. I have yet to find out what a judge would say to a potential juror that promises to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities of a juror except for swearing to God that to promise to fulfill them. I was very curious as to what the judge would have responded. I'm sure it has come up before. I wonder if it is an issue or not and if people have been turned down or excused as potential jurors for refusing to swear to God. If that has happened, then I would say it was a violation of the separation of Church and State and evidence that this country has religious requirements.

Last edited:
Calm down, you answered a question I posed to Jose. I might not agree with Jose, but he's not an idiot like you are.

:badgrin:

I hope Jose doesn't approve of you speaking for him, what an embarrassment.

HA!

I DID just bust your ass trying to deflect with outright lies!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See, THIS is what seperates your pathetic input from my mud hole stomping input. At least I can manage to be both consistent AND honest

Hey, I bet calling me some names will erase you LIE!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL>

you stupid ****.

You are a misinformed cynic if you don't believe I want to serve on a jury. I always have. In the past I've been excused because a jury gets impaneled before my number is called. Oh, once I made it in to the jury box but one of the lawyers chose not to have me. They don't tell you why. This last time was the first time I ever raised my hand when the judge asked if anyone had any religious reasons that would affect their ability to be on a jury. In the past I've just remained silent when asked as part of the jury pool to raise your hand and swear to god, blah blah blah.

Forum List

Back