Why I listen to Conservative Talk Radio

Well in context this sure seems to be pretty fucked up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mdx_eSDSM0

nahh this guy is not a racist.:ahole-1:

Obama Leaps into Action on Haiti

RUSH: Yes, I think in the Haiti earthquake, ladies and gentlemen -- in the words of Rahm Emanuel -- we have another crisis simply too good to waste. This will play right into Obama's hands. He's humanitarian, compassionate. They'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, "credibility" with the black community -- in the both light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country. It's made-to-order for them. That's why he couldn't wait to get out there, could not wait to get out there
Notice how the lying hypocrite edits out of his transcripts all his stuttering and "ahhhs" that he ridicules Obama for!

What I caught later in that rant was his lying rationalization for Obama directing people to whitehouse.gov to get info or donate.

There were a couple of obvious lies. Nowhere do you have to give contact info to Obama to make a donation, and Obama's speech FOLLOWS the donation info rather than precedes the info as the pathological liar claims.

Obama Leaps into Action on Haiti
January 13, 2010
CALLER:* Mega Rush Baby dittos.* My question is, why did Obama in the sound bite you played earlier, when he's talking about if you wanted to donate some money, you can go to WhiteHouse.gov --

RUSH:* Yeah.

CALLER: -- to direct you how to do so.* If I want to donate money to the Red Cross, why do I need to go to the WhiteHouse.gov page and --

RUSH:* Exactly.* Would you trust that the money is going to go to Haiti?

CALLER:* No.

RUSH:* Would you trust that your name is going to end up on a mailing list for the Obama people to start asking you for campaign donations for him and other causes.

CALLER:* Absolutely.

RUSH:* Absolutely right.

RUSH:* Well, I'm glad you did and I'm glad you called, Carol.* Thanks very much.* I had somebody go to WhiteHouse.gov to see what the donation process is.* And this is all the guidance you get on donating to Haiti at the White House site.* What I'm going to read to you is buried in a very long blog post about what Obama said about the earthquake.* You get that first, you gotta read what Obama said, the maximum leader, you gotta read what he says and then you get to the bottom and here's what it says.* "You can also help, immediately, by donating to the Red Cross to assist the relief effort.* Contribute online here, or donate $10 to be charged to your cell phone bill by texting Haiti.* Find more ways to help through the Center for International Disaster Information."* So that's all the guidance you get.* Now, that's pretty easy, text Haiti and you're gonna get billed for ten bucks and that money ostensibly is going to go to Haiti.

The White House
Help for Haiti | The White House

The White House Blog
Help for Haiti
Posted by Jesse Lee on January 13, 2010 at 09:53 AM EST
The President has been receiving updates on the urgent situation in Haiti late into last night and throughout the day, and top members of his team have been convening to formulate the government response.**
You can also help immediately by donating to the Red Cross to assist the relief effort. Contribute online to the Red Cross, or donate $10 to be charged to your cell phone bill by texting "HAITI" to "90999."* Find more ways to help through the Center for International Disaster Information.
Families of Americans living in Haiti are encouraged to contact the State Department at 888-407-4747.
Update: Watch the President's remarks this morning below, or read the transcript.

edthecynic, who seems to have an addiction to Limbaugh.

ed has a secret crush on limbaugh.
Notice how the CON$ can't argue the fact that their MessiahRushie is LYING, so they resort to a personal attack on me instead. LimpBoy's lies don't phase CON$ one little bit, they only inspire CON$ to make ad hominem attacks, as they have been programmed to do.

And notice how that personal attack contradicts the CON$ personal attack of last week on another thread. Last week I never listened to LimpBoy and got my quotes from some unnamed Lib site, and this week I listen too much. :cuckoo:
First they say you can't criticize him if you don't listen to him and LimpBoy himself says you must listen to him at least 6 consecutive weeks to understand him, but if you take the time to really listen to him, you are STILL wrong to criticize him. :banghead:

Dive wasn't naming calling you from what i read, Wry. It goes directly to edthecynic, who seems to have an addiction to Limbaugh.

I disagree, the cowardly divecon sent me a negative rep and this message: "fuck off you pissant asswipe". Divecon is a coward and like most cowards a bully who hides his cowardice behind macho language.
how the fuck is that being a coward you whining idiot?
piss off

you just proved me right once again
Nobody plays DUMB better than DumbCon. :rofl:

Last edited:
I disagree, the cowardly divecon sent me a negative rep and this message: "fuck off you pissant asswipe". Divecon is a coward and like most cowards a bully who hides his cowardice behind macho language.
piss off

Nobody plays DUMB better than DumbCon. :rofl:
don't underestimate yourself
LOL

oh wait, you don't play
LOL

Dive wasn't naming calling you from what i read, Wry. It goes directly to edthecynic, who seems to have an addiction to Limbaugh.

piss off

I've been in enough situations where cowardly punks called me and others out when they knew they were safe (such as sitting in the cage of a patrol car, or behind the 'door' in a jail cell). Cowards are particularly brazen when seated in an interview room with cameras on, or sitting behind a keyboard.

piss off

I've been in enough situations where cowardly punks called me and others out when they knew they were safe (such as sitting in the cage of a patrol car, or behind the 'door' in a jail cell). Cowards are particularly brazen when seated in an interview room with cameras on, or sitting behind a keyboard.
:Lol:
you just proved you are a fucking idiot
thanks

On Friday's Mark Levin Show: If Reagan or Bush were currently President, the response by the mainstream media with the pace of aid being delivered to Haiti would be a lot different. The people there are in desperate need and we need to get them help and relief as quickly as possible. Mark also discusses the Massachusetts Senate race and how no matter where you live in the country, you can still help out. The American people are fed up and rising up about the direction our country is going, and they don't want it to continue this way. The time is now and the Democrats are becoming scared that their Marxist policies might lose strength. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

On Friday's Mark Levin Show: If Reagan or Bush were currently President, the response by the mainstream media with the pace of aid being delivered to Haiti would be a lot different.
Keep playing that Perpetual Victim card! :eusa_boohoo:
You crybabies don't whine enough about how everybody picks on you dear sweet CON$.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Ditto.......:clap2:
I listen to Michael Weiner [Savage] sometimes when there's nothing else interesting on. It's entertaining to hear that fool rant and carry on. He changes from one person to another day to day, if not within the same show. He lit into Hannity yesterday, saying that Hannity should put on an apron and tend bar.

Do you think that was a racist statement (against the Irish)?

Ditto.......:clap2:
I listen to Michael Weiner [Savage] sometimes when there's nothing else interesting on. It's entertaining to hear that fool rant and carry on. He changes from one person to another day to day, if not within the same show. He lit into Hannity yesterday, saying that Hannity should put on an apron and tend bar.

Do you think that was a racist statement (against the Irish)?

:lol:

Michael Savage has had nothing but sneering scorn for Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly or any of the other conservative talk show hosts, has never defended any of them when unfairly attacked, and has repeatedly (and annoyingly) expressed how superior he is to any of them. Then he whines when they don't rush to his defense when he is under attack.

Nevertheless, he does take on topics that the others won't touch and he too gets it right a lot of the time which is why he is ranked/rated #3 among talk radio hosts. I have to take him in small doses, but he is on in the evenings here and I occasionally have him running in the background when I work nights. He offers a different perspective, and, like the others, occasionally comes up with something I didn't know or has me scurrying to research to see if he is right. He usually is.

On Friday's Mark Levin Show: If Reagan or Bush were currently President, the response by the mainstream media with the pace of aid being delivered to Haiti would be a lot different.
You crybabies don't whine enough about how everybody picks on you dear sweet CON$.

It isn't playing a victim card. It's a fact. Bush was absolutely crucified by the press because of slow response to Katrina, yet FEMAs response to Katrina was getting in food and water and medical supplies to the victims within a couple of days. Bush's response to the Tsunami in Indonesia was exemplary, but no praise from the press.

Obama was being praised by the same press for his response four days later when they were still not getting food and water and medical supplies to the victims. And Obama wasn't being stalled by the existing government either.

I'm not saying that President Bush's team did a good job with Katrina in all respects because it didn't. But it didn't get credit for what it did do either. President Obama is being praised for exemplary response when little or nothing had happened yet and any mistakes will not likely show up on the evening NBC news.

There is a double standard and anybody with a brain or who is the least bit fair minded knows it.

It isn't playing a victim card. It's a fact. Bush was absolutely crucified by the press because of slow response to Katrina, yet FEMAs response to Katrina was getting in food and water and medical supplies to the victims within a couple of days.
BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Think Progress » KATRINA TIMELINE

Monday, August 29
7AM CDT — KATRINA MAKES LANDFALL AS A CATEGORY 4 HURRICANE

Wednesday, August 31
11:20 AM CDT — FEMA STAFF WARNED BROWN THAT PEOPLE WERE DYING AT THE SUPERDOME: Three hours later, Brown’s press secretary wrote to colleagues complaining that Brown needed more time scheduled to eat at a restaurant: “He needs much more that (sic) 20 or 30 minutes. We now have traffic to encounter to go to and from a location of his choise (sic), followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc. Thank you.”

3,000 STRANDED AT CONVENTION CENTER WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER: “With 3,000 or more evacuees stranded at the convention center — and with no apparent contingency plan or authority to deal with them — collecting a body was no one’s priority. … Some had been at the convention center since Tuesday morning but had received no food, water or instructions.”

Thursday, September 1
MICHAEL BROWN FINALLY LEARNS OF EVACUEES IN CONVENTION CENTER: “We learned about that (Thursday), so I have directed that we have all available resources to get that convention center to make sure that they have the food and water and medical care that they need.”

Friday, September 2
10:35AM CDT — BUSH PRAISES MICHAEL BROWN: “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.”

BUSH VISIT GROUNDS FOOD AID: “Three tons of food ready for delivery by air to refugees in St. Bernard Parish and on Algiers Point sat on the Crescent City Connection bridge Friday afternoon as air traffic was halted because of President Bush’s visit to New Orleans, officials said.”

BUSH COMMENTS ON SEN. TRENT LOTT’S HOUSE: “Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott’s house — he’s lost his entire house — there’s going to be a fantastic house. And I’m looking forward to sitting on the porch.” Time called the remarks “astonishingly tone-deaf to the homeless black citizens still trapped in the postapocalyptic water world of New Orleans.”

It isn't playing a victim card. It's a fact. Bush was absolutely crucified by the press because of slow response to Katrina, yet FEMAs response to Katrina was getting in food and water and medical supplies to the victims within a couple of days.
BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Monday, August 29

Wednesday, August 31
11:20 AM CDT — FEMA STAFF WARNED BROWN THAT PEOPLE WERE DYING AT THE SUPERDOME: Three hours later, Brown’s press secretary wrote to colleagues complaining that Brown needed more time scheduled to eat at a restaurant: “He needs much more that (sic) 20 or 30 minutes. We now have traffic to encounter to go to and from a location of his choise (sic), followed by wait service from the restaurant staff, eating, etc. Thank you.”

3,000 STRANDED AT CONVENTION CENTER WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER: “With 3,000 or more evacuees stranded at the convention center — and with no apparent contingency plan or authority to deal with them — collecting a body was no one’s priority. … Some had been at the convention center since Tuesday morning but had received no food, water or instructions.”

Thursday, September 1
MICHAEL BROWN FINALLY LEARNS OF EVACUEES IN CONVENTION CENTER: “We learned about that (Thursday), so I have directed that we have all available resources to get that convention center to make sure that they have the food and water and medical care that they need.”

Friday, September 2
10:35AM CDT — BUSH PRAISES MICHAEL BROWN: “Brownie, you’re doing a heck of a job.”

BUSH VISIT GROUNDS FOOD AID: “Three tons of food ready for delivery by air to refugees in St. Bernard Parish and on Algiers Point sat on the Crescent City Connection bridge Friday afternoon as air traffic was halted because of President Bush’s visit to New Orleans, officials said.”

BUSH COMMENTS ON SEN. TRENT LOTT’S HOUSE: “Out of the rubbles of Trent Lott’s house — he’s lost his entire house — there’s going to be a fantastic house. And I’m looking forward to sitting on the porch.” Time called the remarks “astonishingly tone-deaf to the homeless black citizens still trapped in the postapocalyptic water world of New Orleans.”

Ah another Think Progress collection of cherry picked or made up quotes gathered and repeated from other hate site eh? At least you know where to go to get this stuff which makes you less functionally illiterate than some. Pretty much the same list found at Daily Kos or I hate Bush or Republicans Suck or similar sites.

One of these days, one of you guys is actually going to actually use a credible source and I'm going to be major impressed.

Last edited:

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Monday, August 29

Wednesday, August 31

Thursday, September 1

Friday, September 2

Katrina = this simple......................

no6a-2.jpg

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Monday, August 29

Wednesday, August 31

Thursday, September 1

Friday, September 2

Ah another Think Progress collection of cherry picked or made up quotes gathered and repeated from other hate site eh? At least you know where to go to get this stuff which makes you less functionally illiterate than some. Pretty much the same list found at Daily Kos or I hate Bush or Republicans Suck or similar sites.

One of these days, one of you guys is actually going to actually use a credible source and I'm going to be major impressed.
Still parroting your brainwashing without even clicking on the link, which makes you more functionally illiterate than most.

Every quote is linked to its source, such as, the Office of the Governor, the White House, DOD, CNN, the National Weather Service, and numerous local and national newspapers and wire servaces.

One of these days you mindless CON$ will actually check something for yourself and I'm going to be major impressed. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting.

The fact is Limbaugh is a sophist, a hypocrite, arrogant and does lead a whole lot of ditto heads into believing in an ideology based primarily on selfishness.

Blah, blah, blah, how typical, attack the man and his audience but always fail to refute his arguments, I hope you realize that Americans are waking up to this old, tired tactic of "debate" and most of us really don't care anymore.

That being said, Rush Limbaugh 1, You and Your IlK 0, have a nice day.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Monday, August 29

Wednesday, August 31

Thursday, September 1

Friday, September 2

Still parroting your brainwashing without even clicking on the link, which makes you more functionally illiterate than most.

Every quote is linked to its source, such as, the Office of the Governor, the White House, DOD, CNN, the National Weather Service, and numerous local and national newspapers and wire servaces.

One of these days you mindless CON$ will actually check something for yourself and I'm going to be major impressed. But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting.

You may not be entirely functionally literate if you don't know the definition of 'cherry picked', but then you've already shown that you don't understand what 'in context' means. But have a great day anyway.

The fact is Limbaugh is a sophist, a hypocrite, arrogant and does lead a whole lot of ditto heads into believing in an ideology based primarily on selfishness.

Blah, blah, blah, how typical, attack the man and his audience but always fail to refute his arguments, I hope you realize that Americans are waking up to this old, tired tactic of "debate" and most of us really don't care anymore.

In my informed opinion, Limbaugh never argues an issue, he starts with a false premise, and build a case against a strawman. Those who taken a college level course in critical thinking, or a course in logic, quickly see through his sophistry.
Your post suggests you are a dittohead and offended by my post - the ball is in your court. Either call me a name or offer a valid argument of Limabughs rhetoric - if you can find one.

Your post suggests you are a dittohead and offended by my post - the ball is in your court. Either call me a name or offer a valid argument of Limabughs rhetoric - if you can find one.

Actually I found your post rather inane and only responded to it because it was so typical of the fodder commonly found on message boards of this type, i.e. you "ditto heads" are blah, blah because you pay attention to <insert some talking heads name here> says, if you wish to impress somebody, you're going to have to try much harder than you have up to this point.

That being said, feel free to continue demonstrating your "sheephood", I'm very hopeful that it'll prove entertaining at some point along the way and while you're at it have yourself an excellent day!

In my informed opinion, Limbaugh never argues an issue, he starts with a false premise, and build a case against a strawman. Those who taken a college level course in critical thinking, or a course in logic, quickly see through his sophistry.

You require the member to provide a valid argument of Limbaugh's rhetoric but do not require that of yourself?

I have taken a college level course in criticial thinking and I also know the definition of sophistry. Your statement could easily be interpreted as an excellent illustration of sophistry woven into a prejudicial statement grounded in no basis of fact.

Perhaps if you provided an illustration to support your statement, you would have more justification in asking another member to do so.

Forum List

Back