Why I lost all respect for John McCain

PS, John McCain and a handful of Republicans, AKA RINO's...are the last bastion of sanity in the GOP. Trust me...Eisenhower, Goldwater, and Reagan are crying in their graves. Probably trying to figure out a way back to this side to haunt Trump.

You know what that ass hat said the other day?......Trump started a sentence with "MY Generals"

That narcissistic moron thinks they're HIS Generals.

He's losing it

Yes, they are and what we see on the boards are not Republicans, they call themselves as such, but they are nowhere what the party I was a part off for most of life and will never be again. They speak of left fake news well they got where they are today by the right fake news.

To be honest I think the whole damn preceding in The Senate was all an act.

I believe these self righteous Establishment GOP and the Estsblishment DNC are doing all they can to thwart President Trump's agenda.

They had to make it look close so they don't get voted out of office.

A big con like everything The Government does!

That NEOCON faggot McCain should be wearing this...

bdba919bf4c2fb83799d0bf130d11c34.jpg

On his ass, where his NEOCON handlers have been hammering him for years.

Pretty memorable moment.

Republican House
Republican Senate
And the orange shit stain in the White House

McCain is one of our greatest current Senators

One of the few remaining who still understands what being a Republican means

Yeah, you guys treated McCain real respectful when he ran against Obama.

Yeah, remember when Democrats were calling for McCain's death? Let's not forget about that time that Obama called out McCain's service record? Yeah, didn't happen.

I disagree with McCain on almost everything and he's made some pretty questionable votes in the past, but at least for whatever he is, he did the right thing here.
^:cuckoo: ^
:lmao::fu:

Yeah, remember when Democrats were calling for McCain's death? Let's not forget about that time that Obama called out McCain's service record? Yeah, didn't happen.

I disagree with McCain on almost everything and he's made some pretty questionable votes in the past, but at least for whatever he is, he did the right thing here.
When did Obama call out McCains service record?
who-would-win-john-mccain-bamboo-cage-this-is-fucked-18504084.png

Uh, he didn't. Actually he celebrated it.
:lmao:
Na, not really shit for brains... :fu:

^:cuckoo: ^
:lmao::fu:

Impotent and speechless, it suits you.

Uh, he didn't. Actually he celebrated it.
:lmao:
Na, not really shit for brains... :fu:

^triggered.

John McCain is forever linked to the USS Forestall disaster that lead to the the deaths of numerous fellow seaman. It was his Chappaquiddick moment...his redeeming value is how he endured 5 years at the Hanoi Hilton.
mccainassgrab.jpg

who-would-win-john-mccain-bamboo-cage-this-is-fucked-18504084.png

McCain has been and still is a RINO. He has sold his soul to special interests, and he will have to answer for it after his days are done.

He needs to confess to American people and to tell them the truth what exactly Soros has paid him for. I bet creating ISIS and the coup in Ukraine were among those.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart
i'd hardly call receiving less than 10k in total from all the people who work at a soros firm who formed a PAC, a lot of campaign donations

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back