Why I post what I do

When you are raised to hate others and to feel like a victim, then that is how you are going feel 9 times out of 10.

When you are raised to belie white racist propaganda that's what you end up repeating in forums. You do not get to intimidate all non whites into silence because you don't want to hear about the racism you guys have done and continue doing.

When you are raised to hate others and to feel like a victim, then that is how you are going feel 9 times out of 10.

When you are raised to belie white racist propaganda that's what you end up repeating in forums. You do not get to intimidate all non whites into silence because you don't want to hear about the racism you guys have done and continue doing.

Whatever, hateful troll.

I will never get this ..why are blacks so worried about their skin color ?

We never hear this from Japanese or China men complaining..

We never hear this from Al boo of Arabia complaining

We never hear the Frito bandit of taco Bell Mexico complaining..

The only people that complain about their skin color is blacks.

Why?

That's the problem, you don't hear.

We aren't the ones worried about skin color. But this is the psychosis some whites live with.

Really? Because this seems to be more about you and your problems.

It's funny I remember when I was younger and had a cool tan a few Mexicans thought I was one of them and started to speak Spanish to me..

I am like what?

Just a curious question..why is black and white so important?

I never got that ..

I have to laugh at all you guys here lying. :badgrin:

Well, you are the one being laughed at. :D Look, nobody here knows you or cares about your incessant whining and bitching. Nobody cares if you are black, red, green or purple, but what we DO know about you from your postings here is that you are a complete jackass.

It's funny I remember when I was younger and had a cool tan a few Mexicans thought I was one of them and started to speak Spanish to me..

I am like what?

I never got that ..

Well, you are the one being laughed at. :D Look, nobody here knows you or cares about your incessant whining and bitching. Nobody cares if you are black, red, green or purple, but what we DO know about you from your postings here is that you are a complete jackass.

I don't concern myself with what those like you think. Because what you know from my postings is that I present a truth you can't deal with. When a white person such as yourself talks about not caring about color, that's what you care about the most. Because white people who don't care about color don't make major productions about how they don't care about color.

I am like what?

I never got that ..

I don't concern myself with what those like you think. Because what you know from my postings is that I present a truth you can't deal with. When a white person such as yourself talks about not caring about color, that's what you care about the most. Because white people who don't care about color don't make major productions about how they don't care about color.
With this post... You have out retarded all your previous retardation. Combined.
I must admit; I didn't think it could be done...

I am like what?

I never got that ..

With this post... You have out retarded all your previous retardation. Combined.
I must admit; I didn't think it could be done...

You can call me all the names you want. It doesn't change the documented evidence that supports what I have said. And you know that. So all you have left is what you are doing. Loser.

I am like what?

I never got that ..

I don't care about you or your problems. Lol. I think you are an asshole. Is that clear? You could be red, pink or purple, but you are still just an asshole.

Forum List

Back