Why I think the "experts" have it wrong again on China virus.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I don't believe it is a good thing for virus cases to drop to near zero over the summer. IMO that is exactly the time we need to "make hay" and get the global herd immunity numbers up where they need to be. By any estimate you care to quote we are not even close to a minimum for "herd immunity". This Spring and Summer is precisely the period of time we need the case numbers to maintain a steady pace. If that happens, then by Fall we would be in a much better position to face a recurrence of China virus. I have this wrong, tell me why.

I don't believe it is a good thing for virus cases to drop to near zero over the summer. IMO that is exactly the time we need to "make hay" and get the global herd immunity numbers up where they need to be. By any estimate you care to quote we are not even close to a minimum for "herd immunity". This Spring and Summer is precisely the period of time we need the case numbers to maintain a steady pace. If that happens, then by Fall we would be in a much better position to face a recurrence of China virus. I have this wrong, tell me why.
If that is the game plan, I ain't playin. I will avoid the grazing herd like the plague as long as I can, practicing what modest precautions I can unless the Government shepherds come for me to force infect, which would draw my ire and fire. I'll try to wait for a working vaccine, thanks.
Like Flip Wilson said when he met
when he met the Snake Handlers

1589243708741.png

No, thank you. You can give mine to Geraldine

If that is the game plan, I ain't playin. I will avoid the grazing herd like the plague as long as I can, practicing what modest precautions I can unless the Government shepherds come for me to force infect, which would draw my ire and fire. I'll try to wait for a working vaccine, thanks.

View attachment 334935
The herd may well make your cowardice irrelevant.

SARS and MERS died out because of herd immunity and mutating into harmlessness.

Why do you think youre right and the experts are wrong?

We don't know how long immunity lasts after we've been infected ... only with some viruses are we protected for life ... others wear off after months or years ...

We do not know about this new SARS-CoV-19 virus ... catching it now and recovering may well still leave us at risk next Fall ... and, unfortunately, these Coronavirus family members general only allow a few months protection ...

Herd immunity comes from having the vulnerable die off and not breed this vulnerability into their offspring ... "cleansing the gene pool" ... I just heard on the radio that over 50% of the Covid-19 deaths in New Jersey were in nursing homes ... herd immunity in action ...

View attachment 334935
Ok I can see that. I just have a different view. I refuse to take vaccines or stay in my house and I am delighted restaurants started opening today. Let nature takes it's course, is what I say.

The so called "experts" have been spectacularly wrong from the beginning. The better question is why you or anyone would trust them.

Why America is scared and confused: Even the experts are getting it wrong

View attachment 334935
Ok I can see that. I just have a different view. I refuse to take vaccines or stay in my house and I am delighted restaurants started opening today. Let nature takes it's course, is what I say.
Ok. So you dont necessarily think they are wrong. You are just willing to sacrifice people in the hope that it gives the ones left alive some kind of immunity.

We don't know how long immunity lasts after we've been infected ... only with some viruses are we protected for life ... others wear off after months or years ...

We do not know about this new SARS-CoV-19 virus ... catching it now and recovering may well still leave us at risk next Fall ... and, unfortunately, these Coronavirus family members general only allow a few months protection ...

Herd immunity comes from having the vulnerable die off and not breed this vulnerability into their offspring ... "cleansing the gene pool" ... I just heard on the radio that over 50% of the Covid-19 deaths in New Jersey were in nursing homes ... herd immunity in action ...
I disagree that herd immunity comes soley from the vulnerable dying off. The majority of the herd immunity comes from getting a low grade infection, fighting it off and building an immunity. Obviously if you are in the 2% you need to protect yourself and people around the 2% need to be very careful. The rest of America needs to get back to being America.

The so called "experts" have been spectacularly wrong from the beginning. The better question is why you or anyone would trust them.

I trust the experts because they wont inject me with Bleach. I trust the experts because they are smart and idiots like you and Drumpf are not.

My track record on this virus is better than theirs.

I disagree that herd immunity comes soley from the vulnerable dying off. The majority of the herd immunity comes from getting a low grade infection, fighting it off and building an immunity. Obviously if you are in the 2% you need to protect yourself and people around the 2% need to be very careful. The rest of America needs to get back to being America.
This is a new virus. What if your so called immunity only lasts a season? They have already said that the virus damages your lungs so the next time around might just do you in. Have you considered that?

I trust the experts because they wont inject me with Bleach. I trust the experts because they are smart and idiots like you and Drumpf are not.
It's unfortunate an intelligent person like yourself would continue pushing that ridiculous lie. You know very well the President did not say that.

You have a track record on this virus? Do you have links proving this?

It's unfortunate an intelligent person like yourself would continue pushing that ridiculous lie. You know very well the President did not say that.
I know for a fact I heard Drumpf ask William to investigate the possibility of injecting bleach into the human body. i actually have saved the video from that briefing.

Search my posts and lay them against a timeline of China virus events.

Search my posts and lay them against a timeline of China virus events.
You got one that contradicts Drumpfs claim that it would miraculously disappear by April?

One might think the lockdown by the anti-Trumpers at the CDC was intended to make any recurrence in the fall much bigger......that way more bodies are dropping right around election time......whereas if they let people out now, then the worst would be over by the end of the summer.......too soon for the democrats to benefit from the dead.

Forum List

Back