Why I think the "experts" have it wrong again on China virus.

What "experts"? What we see from the right is an effort to get the economy going again and what we see from the left is a defense of China and petty arguments.

I don't believe it is a good thing for virus cases to drop to near zero over the summer. IMO that is exactly the time we need to "make hay" and get the global herd immunity numbers up where they need to be. By any estimate you care to quote we are not even close to a minimum for "herd immunity". This Spring and Summer is precisely the period of time we need the case numbers to maintain a steady pace. If that happens, then by Fall we would be in a much better position to face a recurrence of China virus. I have this wrong, tell me why.
Why do you think youre right and the experts are wrong?

The so called "experts" have been spectacularly wrong from the beginning. The better question is why you or anyone would trust them.

Why America is scared and confused: Even the experts are getting it wrong
I trust the experts because they wont inject me with Bleach. I trust the experts because they are smart and idiots like you and Drumpf are not.
It's unfortunate an intelligent person like yourself would continue pushing that ridiculous lie. You know very well the President did not say that.
I know for a fact I heard Drumpf ask William to investigate the possibility of injecting bleach into the human body. i actually have saved the video from that briefing.

And you would be lying.......I have heard it over and over again and the only one who mentions injecting things into the body is Jon Carl of ABC news....you doofus...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

(Trump)

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

(Jon Karl)

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
========

I don't believe it is a good thing for virus cases to drop to near zero over the summer. IMO that is exactly the time we need to "make hay" and get the global herd immunity numbers up where they need to be. By any estimate you care to quote we are not even close to a minimum for "herd immunity". This Spring and Summer is precisely the period of time we need the case numbers to maintain a steady pace. If that happens, then by Fall we would be in a much better position to face a recurrence of China virus. I have this wrong, tell me why.
My track record on this virus is better than theirs.
You have a track record on this virus? Do you have links proving this?
Search my posts and lay them against a timeline of China virus events.
You got one that contradicts Drumpfs claim that it would miraculously disappear by April?

Thank God a shit load of Dims haven't said a lot of stupid crap about the coronavirus. Oh wait.....:D

What "experts"? What we see from the right is an effort to get the economy going again and what we see from the left is a defense of China and petty arguments.
Drumpf isnt on the left and he claimed he believed what China told him.

The so called "experts" have been spectacularly wrong from the beginning. The better question is why you or anyone would trust them.

I trust the experts because they wont inject me with Bleach. I trust the experts because they are smart and idiots like you and Drumpf are not.
It's unfortunate an intelligent person like yourself would continue pushing that ridiculous lie. You know very well the President did not say that.

Yep......

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’
“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

(Trump)

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

(Jon Karl)

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

I know for a fact I heard Drumpf ask William to investigate the possibility of injecting bleach into the human body. i actually have saved the video from that briefing.

And you would be lying.......I have heard it over and over again and the only one who mentions injecting things into the body is Jon Carl of ABC news....you doofus...

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

Thanks for supplying the quote dummy.

(Trump)

InjectBleach.png

If that is the game plan, I ain't playin. I will avoid the grazing herd like the plague as long as I can, practicing what modest precautions I can unless the Government shepherds come for me to force infect, which would draw my ire and fire. I'll try to wait for a working vaccine, thanks.
Like Flip Wilson said when he met
when he met the Snake Handlers

View attachment 334935
No, thank you. You can give mine to Geraldine
The herd may well make your cowardice irrelevant.

SARS and MERS died out because of herd immunity and mutating into harmlessness.
FU

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========
All the "Press" had to do was ask "Mr. President could you be specific about what type of disinfectants you are referring to?" That's all they had to ask. But they didn't because they were all so excited with their latest "OOOOOOOH We got him now!!!!" sound byte they said nothing and ran with their lie. They should disgust all Americans, even Liberals.

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

Hey...shithead....... how is Bleach Spelled? Did Trump say "Bleach" at any point in that quote?

You dumb ass.....the only one who said Bleach in relation to injections you dishonest hack, was Jon Karl of ABC news....you doofus.

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979
Bleach is a disinfectant, but not all disinfectants are bleach.

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========
All the "Press" had to do was ask "Mr. President could you be specific about what type of disinfectants you are referring to?" That's all they had to ask. But they didn't because they were all so excited with their latest "OOOOOOOH We got him now!!!!" sound byte they said nothing and ran with their lie. They should disgust all Americans, even Liberals.
Wrong. its not their job to be clear for him. The discussion was about Bleach and alcohol being used to kill the virus. What Drumpf should have done is be clear about which one he was asking to be injected into the body. I dont want to be injected with Isopropyl alcohol either.

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

O.K. you dumb ass.......

(Trump)

Where is "Bleach" in that quote? Trump said disinfectant........not "Bleach" you moron......

Here is the word "Bleach" used by ABC reporter Jon Karl...

(Jon Karl)

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979
Bleach was the disinfectant they were discussing. Thats why its smart to watch the video.

If that is the game plan, I ain't playin. I will avoid the grazing herd like the plague as long as I can, practicing what modest precautions I can unless the Government shepherds come for me to force infect, which would draw my ire and fire. I'll try to wait for a working vaccine, thanks.
Like Flip Wilson said when he met
when he met the Snake Handlers

View attachment 334935
No, thank you. You can give mine to Geraldine
The herd may well make your cowardice irrelevant.

SARS and MERS died out because of herd immunity and mutating into harmlessness.
FU
Suck a bag of dicks, coward.

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

O.K. you dumb ass.......

(Trump)

Where is "Bleach" in that quote? Trump said disinfectant........not "Bleach" you moron......

(Jon Karl)
What disinfectant were they discussing when Drumpf asked his question?

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979
Bleach was the disinfectant they were discussing. Thats why its smart to watch the video.

WRong, you shithead......

=====

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

Any vote for

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

O.K. you dumb ass.......

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

You moron...

=====

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

O.K. you dumb ass.......

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

The only one to mention Bleach and Isopropyl Alcohol and injecting them was Jon Karl, reporter for ABC news...

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

O.K. you dumb ass.......

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

You moron...

=====

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

What disinfectant were they discussing when Drumpf asked his question? What disinfectant was Drumpf referring to?

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

========

(Trump)

View attachment 334979

O.K. you dumb ass.......

(Trump)

(Jon Karl)

The only one to mention Bleach and Isopropyl Alcohol and injecting them was Jon Karl, reporter for ABC news...
No stupid. William was talking about and it was on the presentation board I posted. Thats why Drumpf said

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? ."

InjectBleach.png

Forum List

Back