🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why i want Trump to win

I want Trump to win because he is our ally. Is that clear?

You must be Russian if you think he is your ally.

Who uses the term "ally" any more?
Folks, understand this little "240 lb spandex encased earth mother," who also projects IQ in vicinity of lower 60's, just asserted that any Israeli/Jew who thinks Trump an ally, must be a Russian agent! This is what is meant by "impossibly fucking stupid," the "sacred earth mother," clearly is out of the loop, way, way out of the loop as it pertains to Trump's massive support within Israel, and the middle east, where Mr Trump has redefined the entire concept of peace, by simply keeping his fucking word to them! Trump enjoys near universal approval by Israeli people.... Clearly "240 lb spandex encased earth mother" does not.... :ahole-1:

I know I know You're a Putin loving russian POS
STFU traitor
Azog you dummy You believe in Israel before America and Trump before Dr Fauci Go back to Israel
Nope. How many kids do you have? I have two....and I love them equally. That is possible.
With children yes but countries?? I was born in America and love my time with her Israel has given me nothing She's a taker not a giver

I know I know You're a Putin loving russian POS
STFU traitor
Azog you dummy You believe in Israel before America and Trump before Dr Fauci Go back to Israel
Nope. How many kids do you have? I have two....and I love them equally. That is possible.
With children yes but countries?? I was born in America and love my time with her Israel has given me nothing She's a taker not a giver
I love America and I love that we are allies with Israel. Unlike Ilhan Omar who wants Israel to be destroyed. Israel has given me nothing? LOL Just your ancestry. You're such an idiot it hurts.

With the amount of money we give to Israel? I believe that if the Dems. insist on giving D.C. and Puerto Rico statehood, we MUST give Israel statehood too!

:auiqs.jpg:

Why not present some facts once in a while?

When the blob had a chance to have his stuff made in America or China; he chose China. He's not the Ally of the American worker. Perhaps he is the ally of Russia...
He's the ally of China.
So what's the Blob making in China? Ties? Handkerchiefs?
Perhaps he's making Vodka in Russia!

The Blob also employs well over 5,000 US citizens.
Biden employs an interpreter for when he speaks in Tongues.

Why not present some facts once in a while?

When the blob had a chance to have his stuff made in America or China; he chose China. He's not the Ally of the American worker. Perhaps he is the ally of Russia...
He's the ally of China.
So what's the Blob making in China? Ties? Handkerchiefs?
Perhaps he's making Vodka in Russia!

The Blob also employs well over 5,000 US citizens.
Biden employs an interpreter for when he speaks in Tongues.

Wouldn't it be better if he employed more Americans? He had a choice to have it made in China or have the stuff made in Chattanooga. He chose China.

Factual enough for you?

We have given the world more than you know. This is not from a Israeli or Jewish source. www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEKY4kOetk0

REAL Americans love Jews and Israel.

A lot of these piece-of-shit Democrats in this forum are Nazis who hate Jews. Just ignore them

GettyImages-1029842142.jpg

Forum List

Back