🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why i want Trump to win

I want Trump to win because he is our ally. Is that clear?

You must be Russian if you think he is your ally.

Who uses the term "ally" any more?
Why not present some facts once in a while?

When the blob had a chance to have his stuff made in America or China; he chose China. He's not the Ally of the American worker. Perhaps he is the ally of Russia...
He's the ally of China.
So what's the Blob making in China? Ties? Handkerchiefs?
Perhaps he's making Vodka in Russia!

The Blob also employs well over 5,000 US citizens.
Biden employs an interpreter for when he speaks in Tongues.

Wouldn't it be better if he employed more Americans? He had a choice to have it made in China or have the stuff made in Chattanooga. He chose China.

Factual enough for you?
Actually not; Trump says he will lose money on Ties made in the US and not one Liberal pundit has contested this statement in 4 years.
I presume you run a business and understand the business cycle.

When the blob had a chance to have his stuff made in America or China; he chose China. He's not the Ally of the American worker. Perhaps he is the ally of Russia...
Did he have a chance to have his stuff made in America?

He's the ally of China.

Wouldn't it be better if he employed more Americans? He had a choice to have it made in China or have the stuff made in Chattanooga. He chose China.

Factual enough for you?
Actually not; Trump says he will lose money on Ties made in the US and not one Liberal pundit has contested this statement in 4 years.

Lotsa manufacturers make stuff here; American Apparel for example. And even if he was going to lose money...was his entire livelyhood based on making money on neckties?

He had a choice between hiring Chinese and hiring Americans. He chose Chinese. Again...these are the facts. Now back to your silly spin.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Lotsa manufacturers make stuff here; American Apparel for example. And even if he was going to lose money...was his entire livelyhood based on making money on neckties?

He had a choice between hiring Chinese and hiring Americans. He chose Chinese. Again...these are the facts. Now back to your silly spin.
It's based on operating costs.
American Apparel appeals to teens and those in their 20s and is not cheap.
Ties appeal to conservative business types and don't sell in the same quantity.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?
Please don't bring up up anything to do with the 3 month summer gig in uber wealthy Mar A Lago because you already know the answer and prove what an idiot you are.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?
Please don't bring up up anything to do with the 3 month summer gig in uber wealthy Mar A Lago because you already know the answer and prove what an idiot you are.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Begin watching at 5:30 if you want to pass over the Covid report. www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq9gVV5CEC8
Do you expect Trump to enable the Jews of Israel to steal what's left of Palestine?

‘NY Times’ reports that ‘Palestinian leaders’ want Biden — so when will the paper tell us that Jewish Israelis overwhelmingly prefer Trump? – Mondoweiss

"Today’s New York Times has a long report explaining that 'Palestinian leaders' are hoping Joe Biden defeats Donald Trump. So far, though, there’s no Times article that shows that Israel’s leaders, along with a crushing majority of Israeli Jews, actually support Donald Trump."

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Will the products return a profit if made in the USA?
I believe that when we force the Chinese, whom you love, to pay their citizens a decent wage and allow them the leave the FoxConn facility to go home at night, then many products will be made in the USA.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

They may or may not. Trump has Chinese bank accounts and doesn't pay taxes.

One thing is sure is that Americans are not earning a wage making the stuff because the blob had a choice between hiring Chinese and hiring Americans. He chose Chinese. Again...these are the facts. Now back to your silly spin.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Great, now let's discuss the fact that your hero Biden has voted, since Reagan, to off-shore millions of jobs and invite millions of Business Visas to take away jobs from US citizens.
I realize that you are a self-hating American and actually root for this anti-US behavior.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

One thing is sure is that Americans are not earning a wage making the stuff because the blob had a choice between hiring Chinese and hiring Americans. He chose Chinese. Again...these are the facts. Now back to your silly spin.
Trump cancelled the Chinese bank account 6 months before deciding to run for President because the deal fell through.
It's obvious you didn't watch the debates, and if you did, you were too busy hissing like a psycho when Trump was speaking.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Great, now let's discuss the fact that your hero Biden has voted, since Reagan, to off-shore millions of jobs and invite millions of Business Visas to take away jobs from US citizens.
I realize that you are a self-hating American and actually root for this anti-US behavior.

The blob had a choice between hiring Chinese and hiring Americans. He chose Chinese. Again...these are the facts. Now back to your silly spin.

He's no ally of the American worker.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

The blob had a choice between hiring Chinese and hiring Americans. He chose Chinese. Again...these are the facts. Now back to your silly spin.

And Biden had a choice to not destroy the lives of millions of US citizens...what say you after you voted for Homewrecker Biden?

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Trump cancelled the Chinese bank account 6 months before deciding to run for President because the deal fell through.
It's obvious you didn't watch the debates, and if you did, you were too busy hissing like a psycho when Trump was speaking.

Why did he have

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

And Biden had a choice to not destroy the lives of millions of US citizens...what say you after you voted for Homewrecker Biden?

Biden wasn't hiring Chinese instead of Americans. Your Blob was.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Why did he have

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Are you afraid you will lose cred here when you admit Biden has destroyed millions of lives?
Biden was indeed hiring cheap slave labor in India and China every time he voted for Off-Shoring and Business Visas.
If you don't realize this, you're an economic idiot.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Why did he have

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Are you afraid you will lose cred here when you admit Biden has destroyed millions of lives?
Biden was indeed hiring cheap slave labor in India and China every time he voted for Off-Shoring and Business Visas.

Ummm no. Biden didn't hire anyone. Your blob hired Chinese workers instead of Americans.

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Why did he have

He's the ally of China.

Factual enough for you?

Link?

Link?
Please provide facts.

Ummm no. Biden didn't hire anyone. Your blob hired Chinese workers instead of Americans.
You're an idiot and not not worthy of engaging with in a discussion.

Forum List

Back