Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege

If people heard the stories behind every "success" story in America, they would stop believing in the myth of merit.
Merit is a myth? Please enlighten us.

Look at who the richest people in our society. With a few individual exceptions, they produce nothing. Worse yet, when it comes to the financial sector that most such people work in, they actively pilfer and destroy that which the rest of us produce--and that without the least remorse.

If people heard the stories behind every "success" story in America, they would stop believing in the myth of merit.

Look at who the richest people in our society. With a few individual exceptions, they produce nothing. Worse yet, when it comes to the financial sector that most such people work in, they actively pilfer and destroy that which the rest of us produce--and that without the least remorse.
I think you need to accomplish at least 9 years of schooling before you can discuss topics at this level.

I think you need to accomplish at least 9 years of schooling before you can discuss topics at this level.

Such an elitist! :rolleyes:

You think that your completion of the 9th grade has prepared you to discuss these topics?

You think that your completion of the 9th grade has prepared you to discuss these topics?
A very basic grasp of economics is minimal to understanding and thus avoiding mindless platitudes. Completion of 9 years of schooling is minimal. For publicly-schooled Americans, especially from shit holes, it usually takes an additional few years of university work.

A very basic grasp of economics is minimal to understanding and thus avoiding mindless platitudes. Completion of 9 years of schooling is minimal. For publicly-schooled Americans, especially from shit holes, it usually takes an additional few years of university work.
Thank you for showing you don't understand.

white-privilege-meme1_zpsq5hwbxlm.jpg

It was their privilege to come to a country that grants equal protection under the law to its citizens, that cares not about religion or race, but the content of your character.
Yeah right. Tell it to the blacks who suffered under Jim Crow. The guy has white conservative innocence.
Where was I during Jim Crow?

I am 50-years-old so I was just an infant when when the Civil Rights laws passed.

I am not guilty of anything that happened before I was born.

Also, if you want to hear me whine about things in the past, I can mention that I am half-Irish and there's a very long history of Irish being treated badly.

But we got over it. Why can't blacks?

Do they really think that whining about it is going to solve anything?
Ah, the truth comes out. Your rant is yet another thread Written to disparage black people. A dime a dozen.

Athletes and actors tend to be the richest earners in the country.
Obviously your perception of merit and mine are two different things.

Jakey is just spewing the latest racist anti Caucasian company line.

Thank you for showing you don't understand.
Please explain in your own words what it is the OP does not understand.
And don't come back with the simplistic nonsense of white privilege. That is an answer. Not an explanation

Such an elitist! :rolleyes:
It isnt that Meathead is such an elitist, so much as you are just a dumbassist.
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:lol: You, one of the most stupid members of the Board criticizing your betters, continue to be a joke. You are relentlessly stupid. You never would have made it to Burger King senior assistant manager without white privilege.
Screw you and your self loathing. Go bury yourself.
Your self loathing is evident as you acknowledge that I and others are your betters. You are always a joke. That will never change. Your rage is entertaining.

"And don't come back with the simplistic nonsense of white privilege. That is an answer. Not an explanation". That has been explained. You just don't like it. Sux to be you, does it not?

Forum List

Back