Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege

Yeah right. Tell it to the blacks who suffered under Jim Crow. The guy has white conservative innocence.
Where was I during Jim Crow?

I am 50-years-old so I was just an infant when when the Civil Rights laws passed.

I am not guilty of anything that happened before I was born.

Also, if you want to hear me whine about things in the past, I can mention that I am half-Irish and there's a very long history of Irish being treated badly.

But we got over it. Why can't blacks?

Do they really think that whining about it is going to solve anything?
You always posted with a femme flare, so i would have never known...
You would know about 'femme flare' shit4brains. Black rook at least has a pair of testicles and you envy him for them.
When did you see his coconutz?
His behavior demonstrates them. I dont have to sink to your perversions to realize he has them.
You must, you admire them enough to boast...

Seems silly to apologize for what you are and what your parents made you, especially when successful. Apologizing for failure is far more appropriate, and no one seems to be apologizing for that.

Hey, look on the bright side. At least now they have stopped pretending it doesnt exist.

They went from "Nuh Uh, what white privileged" to "Yeah, and so what"
No, we have not.

White priv bullshit is just another leftwing Marxist construct to defraud white christians and divide our society so the corporations can run rampant, dumbass.

Welp, looks like you and the OP have some talking to do then
And you have some ass to go kiss...

Thats seriously all you got? sheesh

The most racist thing about this 'White Privilege' horse shit is that it treats all white Americans as if were were all one monolithic population, as if we were all a bunch of Bill Gates. But that is far from the truth.

And since you know its far from the truth your consideration of soemthing far from the truth shows either youre willing to discuss topics that make no sense or that you're lying to believe that someone thinks all whites are Bill Gates.

The largest number of people on welfare are whites. Where is the privilege there?

So, that has nothing to do with systematic privilge. You might as well say "white people have Back Acne, wheres the privilege in that?"

The largest number of people unemployed are whites; again where is the privilege?

Either you believe priviledge means all whites get jobs and money or youre lying. Which one is it? Are you stupid or just a liar?

The economic divisions that run deep through this country are all ignored for the sake of insipid thumbsucking ideological trivial MArxist propaganda to make Americans ever more divided along racial lines, and all that ever did was put money in the pockets of corporations who would play one side against the other.

And sloped browed morons like Closed Caption always were more than happy to preach the corporate propaganda so they could feel good about themselves.

Corporate Propaganda? LMAO...Thats the first time I've ever been accused of being on the side of corporations. What a fine judge of character!

OP thinks that privilege means that every white baby thats born is gifted a bag of money and a house lmao. Either that or the OP is a fraud

Yeah, some real privilege here, libtards, as native American citizens are turned away and the government does nothing to prevent it.

Hum, Jewish speaker working for a jewish firm, I'm sure they would hire an American Jew.

Like I said, its who you are and who you know, and also what are you willing to do.

Why I'll never apologize for my white privilege:

Great grandparents were dirt poor Southerners living through the 1st world war and depression. Survived by hunting deer and canning food they grew. Taught their kids to survive with less and save...

Grandparents. Grandpa was poor. Enlisted in Navy. Fought in 2 wars. Grandma stayed home to care for modest old home and raised 3 kids. Took on a job as a maid after grandpa came home. They saved every dime they earned. Both died having never owned a new car. Never owned a color TV. BUT....they left the house and land to their kids to set them up.

My parents....fixed that old house up. Lived in it a while. Then sold it. Bought a home in a better school district. Thank you grandpa and grandma. That old house they scratched and saved ended up being a blessing. Parents each worked 2 jobs to raise me and my brother. ONCE AGAIN....never splurged on shit. Stayed out of trouble.

And guess what? Because we moved to a better school district...i got a good high school education....AND...a good high school football coach...and that helped me get my way into Furman University, paid for by football. And that education paid off for me. Hardest 4 heads of my life. But it paid off.

Now....I worked 8 years in law enforcement. Was injured on duty. Retired. Now work in the corporate fitness world after enjoying the rehab process a lot.

And that's my "white privilege". Rooted all the way back to great grandpa hunting deer and grandma canning beans and apples to get through the winter. Chopping fire wood because we couldn't afford a heater. Saving instead of buying a new car or TV.

SETTING UP their children to have more success than they did. That's white privilege apparently.

OP thinks that privilege means that every white baby thats born is gifted a bag of money and a house lmao. Either that or the OP is a fraud

Then what is it? Just benefitting from the stereotype of what being white means?

If the stereotype is.....
Staying out of trouble
Being on time
Taking work seriously
Not being a workplace agitator
Being reliable to do solid work

Then yeah....we benefit from that.

Tell black comedians to stop bragging about how blacks are always late, always confrontational, will quit at a moments notice, and don't take their job seriously. That...plus many other factors....leads to the stereotypes that lead many to subconsciously defer to white.

Then what is it? Just benefitting from the stereotype of what being white means?

It means this is a white nation and you are given opportunities that minorites arent. It doesnt mean everything you do will be A1 because you breathe lol

If the stereotype is.....
This is the setup for a mean strawman..
Staying out of trouble
Being on time
Taking work seriously
Being reliable to do solid work

Then yeah....we benefit from that.

What I tell you, nice strawmanning there!

Tell black comedians to stop bragging about how blacks are always late, always confrontational, will quit at a moments notice, and don't take their job seriously. That...plus many other factors....leads to the stereotypes that lead many to subconsciously defer to white.

Black comedians didnt start stereotypes, thats just your latest fall guy.

Yup, white privilege does exist, always has.

Whites who deny it are similar to people of color who have passed the color line to get into that privilege.

"Why I’ll Never Apologize for My White Male Privilege"

Likely because there's nothing to 'apologize' for.

That white men enjoy an advantage in hiring and education is a fact beyond dispute.

Conservatives who seek to contrive this fact into a partisan wedge issue should consider apologizing for attempting to do so, as well as others on the right who work to propagate the lie that to acknowledge the fact that white men enjoy an advantage in hiring and education manifests as an 'attack' on white males, or advocacy of 'discrimination' against white men – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
I got ones of these...It sure sucks to be you

white.jpeg

The mark of every good American, regardless of color, is

"Staying out of trouble
Being on time
Taking work seriously
Being reliable to do solid work"

Sorry folks for now the American Dream is dead , except for the privileged. While all my great nieces and nephews are in college, I do wonder about their job opportunities upon graduation. A college cert is now a dime a dozen. Better to get in the trades.

Jean Paul GettyKBE (December 15, 1892 – June 6, 1976) was an American industrialist.[2] He founded the Getty Oil Company, and in 1957 Fortune magazine named him the richest living American,[3] while the 1966 Guinness Book of Records named him as the world's richest private citizen, worth an estimated $1.2 billion (approximately $8.8 billion in 2015).[4] At his death, he was worth more than $2 billion (approximately $8.3 billion in 2015).[5] A book published in 1996 ranked him as the 67th richest American who ever lived, based on his wealth as a percentage of the gross national product.[6]

J. Paul Getty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 96 he would of been the 67th richest, most of the big money was made of this growth period, and it will not return. They are looking to Africa now, to develop there and then I imagine when the US is a third world country , they will come back here.

The mark of every good American, regardless of color, is

"Staying out of trouble
Being on time
Taking work seriously
Being reliable to do solid work"

First you have to get the job.

Ha, ha, ha. "White Privilege!" Next time I'm shoveling manure out of my barn, I'll have to remember that I'm only there because of "White Privilege". Wonder how many other people would trade me places to get a little of that "White Privilege"? I can answer that... NONE!

Stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Ha, ha, ha. "White Privilege!" Next time I'm shoveling manure out of my barn, I'll have to remember that I'm only there because of "White Privilege". Wonder how many other people would trade me places to get a little of that "White Privilege"? I can answer that... NONE!

Stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Your right not all of us whites are born into a privileged group. We work hard for what we have.

Forum List

Back