🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I'm Not A Democrat Anymore

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

That's why I'm not a Democrat anymore.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Hatred is all the Democrat Party stands for.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

This is your typical Democrat, and this the reason I cannot be a Democrat:

I left when they abandoned the working man. Then they abandoned the rule of law. I think the last straw was when they started their fascination with Marxism, sexual deviance, mandates and cancelling good, clean living Americans. You can't trust Democrats today because they don't like the whole idea of America. MAGA

I left when they abandoned the working man. Then they abandoned the rule of law. I think the last straw was when they started their fascination with Marxism, sexual deviance, mandates and cancelling good, clean living Americans. You can't trust Democrats today because they don't like the whole idea of America. NAGA

That's when I decided to not support the ACLU anymore. when they went from all civil liberties to only those mandated by the left.

F.I.R.E is their successor. They used to be just about rights in educational settings, but since the ACLU dropped the ball, they expanded into general civil rights.

Homepage

We have to let our elected officials have sex with 13-year-old girls ... or nobody would run for office ... so that's means Democrats ... and Republicans don't mind ... both sides are ripping off the Middle Class, and the Middle Class keeps electing them ...

Joe Biden is a career Senator ... so we know exactly how much he's earned ... where'd the rest come from, the bastard ... at least we know where Trump's money came from ...

We don't deserve democracy ...

We have to let our elected officials have sex with 13-year-old girls ... or nobody would run for office ... so that's means Democrats ... and Republicans don't mind ... both sides are ripping off the Middle Class, and the Middle Class keeps electing them ...

We don't deserve democracy ...

Actually you wouldn't want democracy.

Mob rule is no rule.

I don't like being part of the establishment. I don't like people who show favoritism to one group while screwing another.

When I was a kid in Missoula Montana my family was poor. My Dad was a Fuller Brush salesman. My clothes were off the bargain table. I had one pair of shoes, or boots, that had to last me the entire year.

My next door neighbor was a member of the country club, and I was friends with his kids.
They invited me to their club. I was putting on the putting green with the other kids and somebody in the club saw me thru the club window and had me kicked off of the putting green. Because I didn't have expensive clothes. I didn't look the part. I was supposedly white trash who had no business playing golf.

Democrats have always been bigots. Now they've replaced the White bigots in the South with black, Latino, and homosexual bigots. It doesn't matter what race they are or what color they are, Democrats have always been bigots. Hateful bigots.

Democrats cheated in the last two elections and they will try to cheat again. They're used to getting their way all of the time, and when they don't.....they get violent. And we're supposed to tone down the rhetoric.

I could never be a Democrat.....because I've never learned to hate someone because of a red hat.....or the color of their skin.

If the Democrat Party ever runs out of people to trick into hating their political opponents, they will become history.

Zero idea of what reality you members of Alt-Right Nation live in.
It's a world of bile, rage, anger, fake news, conspiracy theory, and lies. You steep in it..like tea. And it turns you into this.
And then, it becomes like a well worn, familiar coat.

This firefighter died directly because of Donald Trump and the toxic political and social environment he helped create.
This is what led to his shooting. Not some euphemistic Democrat or "woke". Or the fact that people call out his lies and graft.

We all have our stories of snobbery growing up. Times where we were made to feel unwelcome. Some of us got over it.
Then there are those of of you who just pay the attitude of unwelcome forward (black, Latino, and LGBTQ+)...because that's what you remember, and that's all you're conditioned to know and react with.

It's a world of bile, rage, anger, fake news, conspiracy theory, and lies. You steep in it..like tea. And it turns you into this.

This firefighter died directly because of Donald Trump and the toxic political and social environment he helped create.
This is what led to his shooting. Not some euphemistic Democrat or "woke". Or the fact that people call out his lies and graft.

We all have our stories of snobbery growing up. Times where we were made to feel unwelcome. Some of us got over it.
Then there are those of of you who just pay the attitude of unwelcome forward (black, Latino, and LGBTQ+)...because that's what you remember, and that's all you're conditioned to know and react with.

that you actually either believe this, or the construct you created on this board believes this just shows how out of touch with reality either of you are.

So much misinformation, LIES, and hyperbole.
You did well spreading the morning talking points.

BRAVO.

Most of the hate directed at Trump is because he left the Democrat party and became a Republican. Ronald Reagan also left the Democrat party. Both men survived an attempted assassination.

"The Democrats weren't fascist enough for me, and not bigoted enough. They didn't screw over the middle class hard enough. They didn't hate enough, they didn't want to kill the people I want to kill. So I left."

It's good to be a liberal, mainly due to the "not roasting in Hell" part.

Fuck off. Dems are the ones who believe the Right has no right to their opinions.
"WHEN WE SPENT YEARS TELLING YOU TO KILLKILLKILL, WE MEANT KILL DEMOCRATS, NOT US!"
--- The whole Trump cult now.

Psychoviolent martybegan here is angry that he lost control of the jihadists he trained.

We told you so, Trump cultists. We told you that being a violent fascist shithumans wouldn't turn out well for you. We told you that cultists often turn on the cult. You should have listened.

You just justified murder based on false perceptions and your hatred of Donald Trump.
There's nothing Democrats wouldn't do to stay in power.

Forum List

Back