*Why In SF They Shit On Streets?*

I never ever understood why it's okay for animals to shit anywhere but not a human..

Wow Moonglow... this may explain why you are so often full of shit. Already embraced the 3rd world values India style.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my idea as to why, wondering if anybody else gets it?
  2. It will only get worse.
  3. The city of SF has had to hire crews to go pick up the poop.
  4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  6. Why isn't the police arresting the law breakers is a good question.
  7. There are toilets in jails last I heard.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
  9. Read all about it, use your heads in what you think of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wherever disgusting thirdworlders decide to settle you will find all the same SHIT.....pun intended.
I live in Santa Monica and 90% of the homeless, beggars are white. Most I asked were not born in California. They fled their poor states (mostly red) came here got into drugs, or already had mental issues. They stay here because of the help they get and the weather.
You wanna bet that 90% of them are white ?

Sorry bout that,

4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That is your question and not about the Gerbils?
That's very CNN of you to miss the more serious question & story.
Ironic that the people who put Gerbils up their rear and use their orifice as a habitrail are beside themselves wondering about people naturally exiting waste out the same tunnel and being appalled by it.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I'm sure they would use a toilet if they were available to the public.
They got to shit somewhere.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Because, wise Sasquatch, whatever the radical Left touches it destroys. Much like God the Almighty is the sole entity capable of creating new life and old Scratch is only capable of desecrating what God has already created, so too the radical Left is able only to distort, erode, mutilate and taint the fruits of Western Civilization. Take Communism for instance. Communists cannot create a new, viable form of civilization from, well . . . scratch . . . so they take what civilization is already there and poison it slowly until it dies creating a useless, sterile version of the functional one that was.

Crapping inappropriately and publicly is a time honored symptom of severe mental illness.

This is what happens when you give people free syringes to shoot up. Theres an app for when you visit SF to help you avoid the feces piles. I'd just avoid that outhouse and go straight to napa valley.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wherever disgusting thirdworlders decide to settle you will find all the same SHIT.....pun intended.
I live in Santa Monica and 90% of the homeless, beggars are white. Most I asked were not born in California. They fled their poor states (mostly red) came here got into drugs, or already had mental issues. They stay here because of the help they get and the weather.
You wanna bet that 90% of them are white ?
They are not receiving any help.

They are being left to die in the street from an overdose just like all the other white drug addicts.

Sorry bout that,

1. Great responses other than a few lame ones, those poop pooing the poop.
  2. Bart for instance, he is an obvious liberal apologetic shit eating mongrel...
  3. I the whole shiten the street indicative of the city for which its taking place?
  4. Its never heard of that happening here in Texas.
  5. Although bunches of Californians are coming here to buy up cheap housing.
  6. Will they bring their bathroom habits with them?
  7. Is it just homeless people with out a pot to piss in, or do people that live in houses just waltz out into the streets and dump a load for ALL to see?
  8. The New San Francisco Treat!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Have you ever been to SF??? :booze::coffee-24::cul2::FIREdevil::meow::pinkygirly::piss2::puke3::smoke::soapbox::whipg::whip:

Sorry bout that,

1. Uh be sure to wear a flower in you're hair so you won't have to smell the poop waft up in your nose as bad!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry to tell you but tezass is shit on a plain.

Forum List

Back