*Why In SF They Shit On Streets?*

As boedicca said, there's a lot of enabling going on there. But that's Dem M.O for you. :-|
"Enabling" really is the word, across the board. What the Left has never really understood, at least not in modern times, is that constantly smothering, deflecting for, attacking for, refusing to hold people accountable for, and ignoring the worst behaviors of any group of people is obviously only going to enable more of those behaviors. That's just standard, predictable human behavior, and it doesn't matter who we're talking about.

It's SO obvious, in fact, that it's fair to wonder if they DO know it and just don't CARE.

I agree, and to not hold Trump accountable for his incessant lying enables his megalomania and make alternative facts acceptable. Better to shit on the streets and clean the feces up, than to shit on the rule of law and abuse the power of the presidency.

Shiting on the street is manageable, and the City has taken on that task, personality disorders are a lifetime malady which trump has in spades, and is so obvious it is fair to wonder if his supporters know it and just don't care.

And there's that deflection I wrote about.

I don't think you folks even realize you're doing it. You appear to be hardwired, just like your kin on the other end of the spectrum.

I don't think you have a clue as to what an expository essay is all about. Had I posted an idiot-gram, or simple used the funny button, you might have a point.

I certainly don't expect you to agree with, or admit to, anything I say.

I don't base my response on who, I evaluate what.

I went to SF State and lived in the city for about 3 years. It used to be really nice. (That was in the late 90's.) It's such a shame how they're ruining a city that used to be one of the most loved cities in the world. I never understood the logic in encouraging druggies to do more drugs. As boedicca said, there's a lot of enabling going on there. But that's Dem M.O for you. :-|

Where in The City did you live? I attended Grad School at SF St. U. in 1970 & '71. I lived on Franklin, between Clay and Jackson Sts.

Casto district boy I would assume you hung out or lived.

As boedicca said, there's a lot of enabling going on there. But that's Dem M.O for you. :-|
"Enabling" really is the word, across the board. What the Left has never really understood, at least not in modern times, is that constantly smothering, deflecting for, attacking for, refusing to hold people accountable for, and ignoring the worst behaviors of any group of people is obviously only going to enable more of those behaviors. That's just standard, predictable human behavior, and it doesn't matter who we're talking about.

It's SO obvious, in fact, that it's fair to wonder if they DO know it and just don't CARE.

I agree, and to not hold Trump accountable for his incessant lying enables his megalomania and make alternative facts acceptable. Better to shit on the streets and clean the feces up, than to shit on the rule of law and abuse the power of the presidency.

Shiting on the street is manageable, and the City has taken on that task, personality disorders are a lifetime malady which trump has in spades, and is so obvious it is fair to wonder if his supporters know it and just don't care.

Bash Trump over SF shitfest? Piles of human shit Manageable? Hey fruitcake......they don't let dogs foul streets or parks. You make a mess you clean it up. You think we want more tax dollars to pay for a staff of human poop scoopers?

The only answer is a human roundup and re-location to rural tent cities Policed by CA National guard.

You will go and behave or you go to State Prison where they will teach you to behave. This is a health emergency for the Tax paying, working Americans.

Bash Trump over SF shitfest? Piles of human shit Manageable? Hey fruitcake......they don't let dogs foul streets or parks. You make a mess you clean it up. You think we want more tax dollars to pay for a staff of human poop scoopers?

"Hey fruitcake"? It seems to fit your comments, not mine. The manageable part is to add more public toilets, such as these:

Photo of public toilets in San Francisco - Google Search

The problem is homelessness, and the population which is alcohol or drug addled and the number of serious mentally ill who refuse treatment.

Homelessness is chronic, not only in SF, but in many parts of our country. CA's coastal regions have a climate which is mostly kind to the homeless all year around, and thus attracts those whose home state treats them as criminals and whose weather can be too harsh, and shelters to few.

And, of course, the Callous Conservatives (CC) who say "fuck them" let them die on the streets. The great irony of the late 20th and now the 21st Century is that the CC set mostly claims to be Christian and yet acts in a manner which is not a part of the Sermon on the Mountain.

The only answer is a human roundup and re-location to rural tent cities Policed by CA National guard.

You will go and behave or you go to State Prison where they will teach you to behave. This is a health emergency for the Tax paying, working Americans.

Or reopen Alcatraz and let them roam around in their own shit or risk the sharks and rip tides trying to swim back to the mainland.

They are liberal. It's what they do.
Sorry bout that,

1. I have my idea as to why, wondering if anybody else gets it?
  2. It will only get worse.
  3. The city of SF has had to hire crews to go pick up the poop.
  4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  6. Why isn't the police arresting the law breakers is a good question.
  7. There are toilets in jails last I heard.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
  9. Read all about it, use your heads in what you think of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wherever disgusting thirdworlders decide to settle you will find all the same SHIT.....pun intended.
I live in Santa Monica and 90% of the homeless, beggars are white. Most I asked were not born in California. They fled their poor states (mostly red) came here got into drugs, or already had mental issues. They stay here because of the help they get and the weather.
You wanna bet that 90% of them are white ?

when i left NYC ya stared to see more and more white kids from all over the country running into trouble

wannabe artists and what not for the most part.

Id step over them and tell em go home. i only gave money or food to certain types of homeless

California's always had it's homeless, drug addicts etc. Maybe the weather. At least you won't freeze to death in most parts of Cali. Wonder why the right wing spends so much time posting about this state though. Their own lives must really be empty and boring.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wherever disgusting thirdworlders decide to settle you will find all the same SHIT.....pun intended.
I live in Santa Monica and 90% of the homeless, beggars are white. Most I asked were not born in California. They fled their poor states (mostly red) came here got into drugs, or already had mental issues. They stay here because of the help they get and the weather.
You wanna bet that 90% of them are white ?

when i left NYC ya stared to see more and more white kids from all over the country running into trouble

wannabe artists and what not for the most part.

Id step over them and tell em go home. i only gave money or food to certain types of homeless

You should have stayed around and helped them. Maybe teach them how to spell, use proper vocabulary, etc.

Frisco is full of queers, perverts, drug addicts and Democrats. Shutting in the street is to be expected.

California's always had it's homeless, drug addicts etc. Maybe the weather. At least you won't freeze to death in most parts of Cali. Wonder why the right wing spends so much time posting about this state though. Their own lives must really be empty and boring.
I know it's embarrassing and you'd rather ignore the complete failure of California, but we have to keep shining light on it to warn people of the results of total democrat policies.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The truth of the matter is this, southerners leave their homes in the deep south and are not familiar with restrooms, and can't find a wooden shelter with a half moon on the door in SF or any other civilized city. Desperate to shit they look for the closest sidewalk to relieve themselves.

It's clear that they have not been raised with civil manners, or for that matter understand that the use of private, 19th century facilities.
Is this supposed to inspire Southerners to vote Democrat?

You need to realize you and people like you are why Trump won.

Or reopen Alcatraz and let them roam around in their own shit or risk the sharks and rip tides trying to swim back to the mainland.
The transnational capitalist billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Buffet, etc could easily end homelessness in the whole country, and have billions left over. They don’t because they are fucking psychopaths.

Twitter

Forum List

Back