*Why In SF They Shit On Streets?*

The only answer is a human roundup and re-location to rural tent cities Policed by CA National guard.

You will go and behave or you go to State Prison where they will teach you to behave. This is a health emergency for the Tax paying, working Americans.

Or reopen Alcatraz and let them roam around in their own shit or risk the sharks and rip tides trying to swim back to the mainland.
The transnational capitalist billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Buffet, etc could easily end homelessness in the whole country, and have billions left over. They don’t because they are fucking psychopaths.

Twitter
That's naive at best, and complete ignorance. Many people can't function in society. You could give them $4000, a house, a car, and a job, and within a few months be right back on the street.
BS. Where did I suggest giving them anything? Think man. Think.

These people need a place to stay. They should not be roaming the streets and relieving themselves wherever they like. Set up homeless shelters is all that needs be done.

"not in my backyard" is the problem. A sentiment which exists in every community across our land.

For the record, public buildings have restrooms open to the public, and libraries are the favorite resting place for many homeless men and women.

Of course most public buildings close at the end of the working day/week, and most private sector businesses reserve their restroom for customers only.

Rather than blame those who foul the sidewalks and criminalize them, building more public facilities, providing drug and alcohol counseling in shelters, and rewriting the Welfare and Institutions code to provide paid court appointed conservators to work with those detained under 5250 W&I; and to extend the time under this provision from two weeks to a minimum of 30 days, and up to one year based on reports submitted by the conservator to the court.

Yes they are homeless. So, a civil society should offer them a place to stay. Allowing them to live on the streets, dedicating, and harassing people is entirely unjust, for the majority that is not homeless. Either they use shelters or they get institutionalized.

They used to call it vagrancy and toss the bum in jail for a week or a month. The Band had a song line that went; "I just spent 60 days in the jailhouse for the crime of having no dough, and here I am back out on the street for the crime of having nowhere to go". Shelters are run by the criminals inside them....many prefer to stay away from the shakedowns and beatings that go on there. They closed the nuthouses for supposed "abuse" so where do you institutionalize them other than jail?
The shelters must be safe and with proper supervision, they can be. It is all about money, and the billionaire transnational capitalists hhave the money.

It is time to reopen the nut houses. Many of the homeless are said to be mentally unstable. Allowing them to roam the streets is not fair to them or the rest of us. Bezos has the money to care for these people. If he wasn’t a psychopath, he would.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my idea as to why, wondering if anybody else gets it?
  2. It will only get worse.
  3. The city of SF has had to hire crews to go pick up the poop.
  4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  6. Why isn't the police arresting the law breakers is a good question.
  7. There are toilets in jails last I heard.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
  9. Read all about it, use your heads in what you think of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The truth of the matter is this, southerners leave their homes in the deep south and are not familiar with restrooms, and can't find a wooden shelter with a half moon on the door in SF or any other civilized city. Desperate to shit they look for the closest sidewalk to relieve themselves.

It's clear that they have not been raised with civil manners, or for that matter understand that the use of private, 19th century facilities.
Is this supposed to inspire Southerners to vote Democrat?

You need to realize you and people like you are why Trump won.

Trump won because biddable people believed his demagoguery and the promises of a charlatan.

Frisco is full of queers, perverts, drug addicts and Democrats. Shutting in the street is to be expected.

Yep we native Californians need to build a wall to keep out all those degenerates who come to the Golden State from the Shit Holes below the Mason Dickson line.
We Northwesterners need to build a wall to keep all the Californians that are leaving California and moving to Oregon, Washington and Idaho. California is screwed.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have my idea as to why, wondering if anybody else gets it?
  2. It will only get worse.
  3. The city of SF has had to hire crews to go pick up the poop.
  4. Government officials have noted to need to clean up this crime of public defecation.
  5. In Texas you get a ticket for urinating in public, I'm sure the same goes for shitting.
  6. Why isn't the police arresting the law breakers is a good question.
  7. There are toilets in jails last I heard.
  8. https://www.sfgate.com/technology/b...ng-more-than-ever-on-the-streets-13778680.php
  9. Read all about it, use your heads in what you think of it.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The truth of the matter is this, southerners leave their homes in the deep south and are not familiar with restrooms, and can't find a wooden shelter with a half moon on the door in SF or any other civilized city. Desperate to shit they look for the closest sidewalk to relieve themselves.

It's clear that they have not been raised with civil manners, or for that matter understand that the use of private, 19th century facilities.
Is this supposed to inspire Southerners to vote Democrat?

You need to realize you and people like you are why Trump won.

Trump won because biddable people believed his demagoguery and the promises of a charlatan.
Yeah you are so much smarter. You believed HER. LMFAO.

The left is trying to turn America into a third world shithole. Progressives like their cities overrun with heroine addicts leaving bloody needles laying around everywhere, vagrants shitting everywhere, and the population dependent on the government.

The only answer is a human roundup and re-location to rural tent cities Policed by CA National guard.

You will go and behave or you go to State Prison where they will teach you to behave. This is a health emergency for the Tax paying, working Americans.

Or reopen Alcatraz and let them roam around in their own shit or risk the sharks and rip tides trying to swim back to the mainland.
The transnational capitalist billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Buffet, etc could easily end homelessness in the whole country, and have billions left over. They don’t because they are fucking psychopaths.

Twitter
That's naive at best, and complete ignorance. Many people can't function in society. You could give them $4000, a house, a car, and a job, and within a few months be right back on the street.

These people need a place to stay. They should not be roaming the streets and relieving themselves wherever they like. Set up homeless shelters is all that needs be done.
There are plenty of homeless shelters. I worked in a homeless shelter for 3 years back in the 80s. The fact many will not use them because they don't want to live under rules. I've seen men choose to sleep outside in freezing weather and lose toes to frostbite rather than go inside because they can't take drugs, alcohol inside, and some for no other reason than not wanting to be forced to listen to a 10 minute sermon.

Yes, that's true. So what? As a leader I learned very early to send away "ain't it awful" people like you, who have no solution to the problem.

Twitter

There are plenty of homeless shelters. I worked in a homeless shelter for 3 years back in the 80s. The fact many will not use them because they don't want to live under rules. I've seen men choose to sleep outside in freezing weather and lose toes to frostbite rather than go inside because they can't take drugs, alcohol inside, and some for no other reason than not wanting to be forced to listen to a 10 minute sermon.

Yes, that's true. So what? As a leader I learned very early to send away "ain't it awful" people like you, who have no solution to the problem.
LOL!

As bad as Donnie is, she would have been tens times worse. So, you should thank those who voted for him, rather then denigrating your fellow Americans as you are told to do by government run media.

You don't know what a rip tide is, and the only shark attacks in the Bay have been few and only on sea lions. The Tide, ebb and flood, occurs twice a day, blame the moon. A rip tide is a river which forms when waves intrude on the beach. For the record, people drown when they try to swim against the river, and don't swim parallel to the beach, and then swim toward it.

LMAO! Ever fish the San Juans, asshole? I have.....and for future reference, you're too easy to destroy....no challenge....so look elsewhere for your punishment ya masochist fool.

The San Juans are not the SF Bay, there is no rip tide, there are eddys (few) and twice a day a flood tide and twice a day an ebb tide. Yes, one can be swept out to sea, and swept into the bay.

Twitter

> homeless people shouldn't be given anything

> give homeless people shelters

Pick one.
Yes they are homeless. So, a civil society should offer them a place to stay. Allowing them to live on the streets, dedicating, and harassing people is entirely unjust, for the majority that is not homeless. Either they use shelters or they get institutionalized.

Your first sentence on a civil society does not comport with your last where you suggest they get institutionalized.

Twitter

You're the people that don't have a solution. Democrats run Frisco, not republicans. No crap on my streets.

Twitter

LOL!

As bad as Donnie is, she would have been tens times worse. So, you should thank those who voted for him, rather then denigrating your fellow Americans as you are told to do by government run media.

Ten times? Let me count the ways:
  1. Hitler
  2. Mussolini
  3. Stalin
  4. Pol Pot
  5. Saddam Hussein
  6. Idi Amin
  7. Franco
  8. Castro
  9. Pinochet
  10. Ceaușescu

You don't know what a rip tide is, and the only shark attacks in the Bay have been few and only on sea lions. The Tide, ebb and flood, occurs twice a day, blame the moon. A rip tide is a river which forms when waves intrude on the beach. For the record, people drown when they try to swim against the river, and don't swim parallel to the beach, and then swim toward it.

LMAO! Ever fish the San Juans, asshole? I have.....and for future reference, you're too easy to destroy....no challenge....so look elsewhere for you punishment ya masochist fool.

rip tide speaking of morons from out of town
at least once a year some idiot is swept out to sea on Rockaway

thyere very smart though an broke....which no longer matters after the crabs get done pickin out your eyes :auiqs.jpg:

Rockaway Beach in Pacific CA?

They used to call it vagrancy and toss the bum in jail for a week or a month. The Band had a song line that went; "I just spent 60 days in the jailhouse for the crime of having no dough, and here I am back out on the street for the crime of having nowhere to go". Shelters are run by the criminals inside them....many prefer to stay away from the shakedowns and beatings that go on there. They closed the nuthouses for supposed "abuse" so where do you institutionalize them other than jail?

Huh? What Century are you referring to?

Twitter

> homeless people shouldn't be given anything

> give homeless people shelters

Pick one.

Your first sentence on a civil society does not comport with your last where you suggest they get institutionalized.
Read me post again, then maybe you won’t distort it.

If you shat on the street anywhere else in the U.S. except the cesspool-by -the-bay you could and probably arrested and ordered to some rehab facility. The question is why the cesspool city lets it happen.

LOL!

Ten times? Let me count the ways:
  1. Hitler
  2. Mussolini
  3. Stalin
  4. Pol Pot
  5. Saddam Hussein
  6. Idi Amin
  7. Franco
  8. Castro
  9. Pinochet
  10. Ceaușescu
Yeah Hillary has much in common with those dictators you mention. Thank you very much. She never saw a war she didn’t like.

There haven't been vagrancy laws since jogging became a thing in the 1960's. A few lawyers running through posh neighbourhoods with no money or ID in their pockets getting stopped by the cops and charged with vagrancy put an end to vagancy laws.

In Canada, the cops used to round up the homeless after Christmas, charge them with vagrancy, and the judges would give them 3 months in jail - until spring.

As for the refusal to sleep in the shelters provided, in most cases it wasn't just because they didn't like the rules. Theft and beatings at shelters are common. Things like shoes and warm clothing in winter. The weaker, more vulnerable are frequently targets of thieves.

Forum List

Back