Why is abortion the way of the world?

in a more Perfect World; women would Only get pregnant by Mr. Right, regardless of how much she tries with all of the other ones.

Abortion is tied to economics - always. In the USA, poor women have 80% of abortions of financial reason. Because they can't risk being fired from their jobs, and have no job protections or mandated maternity leave. Most women who have abortions already have one or more children, so losing her endangers her other living children, which have to be her first priority.

Employers can and do fire pregnant women just for being pregnant - and there goes their health insurance, their income, their home. All other first world countries have legislation to protect pregnant workers, and to provide job security for pregnant women.

Countries with universal health care, mandated maternity leaves, and job protections for pregnant women have abortion rates that are half that of the USA. American conservatives only care children in utero. What happens to them after they're born is immaterial.

In other countries, we care about people - living people, and the effect policies have on them. Not in enforcing our version of morality on them. There is no abortion laws in Canada. Abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. And it's paid for in full by our healthcare system. It's free to the patient. And yet our abortion rate is half that of the USA.

When poor women have supports and other options which don't endanger their existing children, they'll feel better about adding to their families, too.

Anti-abortion is the way of the Third World

Consider that

Abortion is the way of the world period!

The US actively promotes it around the world.

Lots of tax payer dollars go to promoting the killing of innocents.
Anti-abortion laws are far more prevalent in 3rd world countries

Andorra; Malta; San Marino; Angola; Congo-Brazzaville; Congo-Kinshasa; Egypt; Gabon; Guinea-Bissau; Madagascar; Mauritania; São Tomé & Príncipe; Senegal; Iraq; Laos; Marshall Islands; Micronesia; Palau; Philippines; Tonga; Dominican Republic; El Salvador; Haiti; Honduras; Nicaragua; and Suriname.

The Center for Reproductive Rights' World Abortion Laws Map 2018 shows the legal situation across the globe.

A further 37 countries ban abortion unless it is necessary to save the life of the woman. These include major economies such as Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, Indonesia and the UAE.

indeed. Perhaps that is because the Third World is the most open to the gospel.
No it's most open to voodoo and idolatry( Catholicism)

25 Cultures That Practiced Human Sacrifice

Because historically child sacrifice was the status quo

It's just who we are.

And it is for the same reason, which is material gain. Most women have abortions due to financial concerns. Likewise, pretty much all ancient religions sacrificed their children to the gods for such things as victory at war or fertile crops, etc.

It's not for material gain.

It's because they worry that they cannot afford to raise the child properly.

HUGE difference.

How Women Decide Abortion Is the Right Choice for Them

Abortion isn't the way of the world.

It's the way of the liberty-minded world.

Muslim theocracies, third world hellholes and Trump states try to ban abortion. The commonality among them is a hatred of liberty.

So you are all for liberty, once the child somehow survives your murderous attemps.

Got it.

It's just who we are.

And it is for the same reason, which is material gain. Most women have abortions due to financial concerns. Likewise, pretty much all ancient religions sacrificed their children to the gods for such things as victory at war or fertile crops, etc.
because the right wing doesn't care about kids once they are born. it is not like we create Spartans with them.

If the right were to supportwelfare from cradle tp grave, you pro fucking aborts would still be clamoring for abortion on demand and you know it.

So much for your fucking red herring.

Most pro-lifers forget to mention it is personhood they are pro because that means they would have to define what it means to be a person and that inevitably leads back to religion​
Still false - that is the pro choice argument trying to force its precepts on a pro life position. A pro life position recognized the sanctity of HUMAN life. Pro choice wants to divide that human life up into a part that is expendable and part that is not.

And none of that requires a religious precept.
A fertilized egg maybe human but every other cell in my body is also human. Why give one cell more legal rights than any cell?

A fertilised egg (zygote) may only be one cell in size but ulike all the other celks in "your body, " a zygote is a complete organism.

Biology 101 stuff right there.

Romans 12:2 ESV / Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

1 John 2:15 ESV / Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

James 4:4 ESV / You adulterous people! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

Matthew 6:24 ESV / “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Colossians 2:8 ESV / See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

1 John 3:13 ESV / Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you.

John 15:18-21 ESV / “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me.

1 John 2:16 ESV / 1For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.

Most pro-lifers forget to mention it is personhood they are pro because that means they would have to define what it means to be a person and that inevitably leads back to religion​
Still false - that is the pro choice argument trying to force its precepts on a pro life position. A pro life position recognized the sanctity of HUMAN life. Pro choice wants to divide that human life up into a part that is expendable and part that is not.

A fertilized egg maybe human but every other cell in my body is also human. Why give one cell more legal rights than any cell?

A fertilised egg (zygote) may only be one cell in size but ulike all the other celks in "your body, " a zygote is a complete organism.

So? Do all complete organisms have a right to live? An amoeba is a complete organism but unlike a zygote it is independent, can find food, move, and reproduce. Since a zygote can do so little for itself I don't see it as "complete".

Ask yourself WHO MAKES MONEY OFF ABORTION....Let me point out PP government revenue (such as Medicaid reimbursements) was $528 million in 2014!

Total Contributions from PP to federal candidates
(99% to Democrats, 0% to Republicans) total $533,205

Need we wonder WHY PP is the SACRED COW of DemonRATS?....OR ARE YOU ABNORMALS THAT STUPID!!!
PP must be pretty stupid because:
In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of federal funds to pay for abortion except to save the life of the woman, or if the pregnancy arises from incest or rape.​
Right...LOLOLOLOL!!!

I guess you have not seen all those undercover videos about finances, selling baby parts, and promoting genocide of the black race, as a way of making MORE MONEY!

Planned Parenthood executive who 'wanted a Lamborghini' caught haggling over baby body ...
Washington Times › news › apr

Apr 26, 2017 · Video: Planned Parenthood exec who 'wanted a Lamborghini' ... Mary Gatter, president of the medical directors' council at the
A Texas grand jury investigating video-recorded allegations that Planned Parenthood was illegally selling fetal tissue instead indicted two of the people who made the controversial undercover videos.

The grand jury in Harris County indicted David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt on a felony charge of tampering with a governmental record. Daleiden was also indicted on a misdemeanor charge of “prohibition of the purchase and sale of human organs,” Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said in a statement.

The grand jury declined to indict anyone from Planned Parenthood of the Gulf Coast — the initial target of the investigation.

So? Do all complete organisms have a right to live?

Supposedly, human organisms do.

That's the only ones I'm concerned with in this exchange.

An amoeba is a complete organism but unlike a zygote it is independent, can find food, move, and reproduce.

How much can a newborn do any of those things?

The objective and scientific definitions indicate that an organism is anorganism, even before it matures to the point where it can finally breech your denials.

I'm not surprised that pro abort leftardz have a problem with that.

Since a zygote can do so little for itself I don't see it as "complete".

That's fine.

Just don't have the expectation that any others are required to share your ignorance with you.

Even planned parenthood acknowledges the fact that a zygote is anorganism. As do our fetal homicide laws. As do our dictionaries and other references.

That's good enough for me.

At conception, that is a unique and wholly separate human.

No it's not. It is a unique combination of human DNA. it is not yet a Human Being.

Anyway, so what? There is nothing divine about a fertilized egg just because it is human. Many of those never become human being either.

At conception, that is a unique and wholly separate human.

No it's not. It is a unique combination of human DNA. it is not yet a Human Being.

Anyway, so what? There is nothing divine about a fertilized egg just because it is human. Many of those never become human being either.

4974509.jpg

It's just who we are.

Lucifer is The Lord of this World until after The Battle of Armageddon, and a couple other end times battles at which some point The Second Coming Occurs, and Jesus dethrones Lucifer, and takes back The Throne and Crown of Adam which was lost during the whole Garden of Eden fiasco.

Until this occurs, people will be selfish and wicked, and resist all attempts at protecting, respecting, and revering life.
To my point of view, a woman who terminates a pregnancy that she knows she cannot care for properly IS revering, protecting and respecting life. A quality life.

LoL!

For my own good?

can-you-be-too-clean-for-your-own-good-autoimmune-diseases-immunocal-glutathione-precursor.jpg

I see the anti-abortion zealots are out and about again.

I guess they took some time off from screaming at pregnant teen age girls outside abortion clinics...

I see the anti-abortion zealots are out and about again.

I guess they took some time off from screaming at pregnant teen age girls outside abortion clinics...

I see the baby killers and deniers made it back.

"Baby killers'''...yea...no zealot there huh?

When did making a statement of fact become an act of zealously?

I mean, since you decided to start calling names and all. . .

Yeah, let's go there.

Last edited:
in a more Perfect World; women would Only get pregnant by Mr. Right, regardless of how much she tries with all of the other ones.

Abortion is tied to economics - always. In the USA, poor women have 80% of abortions of financial reason. Because they can't risk being fired from their jobs, and have no job protections or mandated maternity leave. Most women who have abortions already have one or more children, so losing her endangers her other living children, which have to be her first priority.

Employers can and do fire pregnant women just for being pregnant - and there goes their health insurance, their income, their home. All other first world countries have legislation to protect pregnant workers, and to provide job security for pregnant women.

Countries with universal health care, mandated maternity leaves, and job protections for pregnant women have abortion rates that are half that of the USA. American conservatives only care children in utero. What happens to them after they're born is immaterial.

In other countries, we care about people - living people, and the effect policies have on them. Not in enforcing our version of morality on them. There is no abortion laws in Canada. Abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. And it's paid for in full by our healthcare system. It's free to the patient. And yet our abortion rate is half that of the USA.

When poor women have supports and other options which don't endanger their existing children, they'll feel better about adding to their families, too.

You do raise a good point. It used to be that children were seen as a financial asset. You needed children to help work the field and take care of you when you get older, etc.

However, in today's nanny state we look to the state to take care of us, as children become nothing more than a financial burden.

At the end of the day, the root of all evil is the love of money, which is why abortion is king. Those opposed to it face a gauntlet of a billion dollar abortion industry and women who want an easier life financially.

China is an interesting exception. There they have a government mandated one baby policy. That means that they either have a male baby that can continue to family name and help them financially, or they have a girl. As a result, many baby girls are simply aborted or birthed and left to die.

You do raise a good point. It used to be that children were seen as a financial asset. You needed children to help work the field and take care of you when you get older, etc.

However, in today's nanny state we look to the state to take care of us, as children become nothing more than a financial burden.

At the end of the day, the root of all evil is the love of money, which is why abortion is king. Those opposed to it face a gauntlet of a billion dollar abortion industry and women who want an easier life financially.

China is an interesting exception. There they have a government mandated one baby policy. That means that they either have a male baby that can continue to family name and help them financially, or they have a girl. As a result, many baby girls are simply aborted or birthed and left to die.

Where is your unbiased, link to factual proof that the main reason women want an abortion is so they can make more money?

Forum List

Back