Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

Guilt over slavery.
And whites should be guilty about that. But things didn't end with slavery and white racism continues today. Those whites who recognize this are said to have white guilt by you scrubs who don't want to take responsibiity for YOUR CURRENT BEHAVIOR and what it has caused.

Whites are a tribe. You aren't moving independently and never have. Your race is the prime example of never breaking free of the lowest denominator and its even more evident now considering the support so many whites today have for a man indicted on 91 felony counts that you guys want to lead and represent this nation.
Support for Trump is out of anger at what the Dems have done to this country. The more he rails against the Dems the more we cheer him on.

And whites should be guilty about that. But things didn't end with slavery and white racism continues today, those whites who recognize this are said to have white guilt by you scrubs who don't want to take responsibiity for YOUR CURRENT BEHAVIOR and what it has caused.
I'm innocent of slavery, Jim Crow, and racism. I feel no guilt, or responsibility to correct wrongs that I've had no part in. That said I do have a moral duty to help my fellow man regardless of race.

I blame Americans for what Americans did.
You excuse Americans because their victims were Black.

A million years of history don't change that
What Americans did was both legal and considered moral AT THE TIME. The USA was one of the two countries that spent money, blood and effort suppressing the international slave trade.

Support for Trump is out of anger at what the Dems have done to this country. The more he rails against the Dems the more we cheer him on.
Dems haven't done shit to the country. Trump is a manifestation of white racial resentment because whites, specifically white men, do not automatically get things handed to them anymore just because they are white.

Wrong. There were blacks in Europe. The African Moors brought you out of the dark ages.
I thought Charton Heston defeated them and drove them back to Africa. Didn't you see the movie "El Cid"?

Last edited:
Dems haven't done shit to the country. Trump is a manifestation of white racial resentment because whites, specifically white men, do not automatically get things handed to them anymore just because they are white.
I like working for what I have.

I'm innocent of slavery, Jim Crow, and racism. I feel no guilt, or responsibility to correct wrongs that I've had no part in.
You are a racist. And you are resonsible to right wrongs. I am a college graduate. I have not fathered a child out of wedlock. I took care of my kids. I have never been in prison, connitted a crime, sold drugs or have been on welfare. But punks like you demand that I take responsibility for what other blacks are doing or have done. Therefore you have the same responsibility to fix what other whites have done. None of these lamebrained sorry ass excuses get any traction here son. Work to end white racism and help fix the damage it has created.

I thought we defeated them and drove them back to Africa. Didn't you see the movie "El Cid"?
You thought like nelly who put ---- on his peanut butter sandwich thinking it was jelly.

There were people of that time who opposed slavery and yes some blacks were indentured servants. But the wealthy white tobacco planters needed protection against a workers uprising so they used race to divide the white and black workers. Of course these scrubs don't want to discuss this part of history because it goes against their white grievance narrative.

And NO BLACK slaves would have been imported into this country were it not for the BLACK SLAVERS who stole them from their homes.

Go talk to them.

They are still doing it.

What Americans did was both legal and considered moral AT THE TIME. The USA was one of the two countries that spent money, blood and effort suppressing the international slave trade.
Moral?
I wonder if those Black people thought their enslavement was "moral"
I wonder if female slaves considered being raped "moral"
I wonder if slave mothers considered having their children taken and sold "moral"

Your morals aren't.
Situational ethics aren't ethical.

You are a racist. And you are resonsible to right wrongs. I am a college graduate. I have not fathered a child out of wedlock. I took care of my kids. I have never been in prison, connitted a crime, sold drugs or have been on welfare. But punks like you demand that I take responsibility for what other blacks are doing or have done. Therefore you have the same responsibility to fix what other whites have done. None of these lamebrained sorry ass excuses get any traction here son. Work to end white racism and help fix the damage it has created.
You can be anybody on the internet. Someone as angry as you is just a miserable creature. I wouldn't put anything past you

Moral?
I wonder if those Black people thought their enslavement was "moral"
I wonder if female slaves considered being raped "moral"
I wonder if slave mothers considered having their children taken and sold "moral"

Your morals aren't.
Situational ethics aren't ethical.

Talk to the BLACKS who enslaved them.

And are still doing so.

Forum List

Back