Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

The only problem with what you that idiot said was that slavery was not as worldwide as he wants to claim and people of that time opposed it.
When Black people were first bought to the colonies it was as Indentured Servants.

When freeing indentured servants became a cost the wealthy were unwilling to bear "indentured servitude" became slaves starting in 1641. BLACK INDENTURED SERVANTS that is.

1619 was different from today but claiming that Whites today are the victims of slavery is just plain stupid.

Ok. A small number of Americans did horrible things a century and a half ago.

Blacks are doing horrible things NOW!

We read about their enslaving of their fellow people EVERY day.

And you remain silent.

Why?
OMG...
Pity the poor poor White man in 2024
Being enslaved by those terrible Black people who...

What is it exactly that Black people are doing to enslave you?

OMG...

You are avoiding the elephant in the room. Blacks are enslaving blacks RIGHT NOW.

Why are you silent about that?

What you did see was whites colonizing in Africa, and white nations taking what Africa had to get rich. If not for Africa, white nations wouldn't have all that much. If whiteland was so great, why did your ancestors run away from it to come here?
White Europe wasn't so great, thus the massive emigration to the New World.

OMG...

They are doing their best to be the new "white man's burden". We are to become slaves of their angst.

They are doing their best to be the new "white man's burden". We are to become slaves of their angst.
Not specific enough.
I need to know specifically how the poor White man in 2024 is being enslaved by Black people.

I need your rant so I can finish mine.
Incomplete sarcasm is just wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When Black people were first bought to the colonies it was as Indentured Servants.

When freeing indentured servants became a cost the wealthy were unwilling to bear "indentured servitude" became slaves starting in 1641. BLACK INDENTURED SERVANTS that is.

1619 was different from today but claiming that Whites today are the victims of slavery is just plain stupid.
There were people of that time who opposed slavery and yes some blacks were indentured servants. But the wealthy white tobacco planters needed protection against a workers uprising so they used race to divide the white and black workers. Of course these scrubs don't want to discuss this part of history because it goes against their white grievance narrative.

Last edited:
How can the superior black race be"broken" by the inferior white race.

No, your culture sucks. You accept and defend violence, reject the traditional family, reject education. The list goes on and on. Do better as a race. Take personal responsibility and clean up your mess
/---/ It is easier to blame Whitey and accept the handouts, than to accept responsibility for their own actions.

White Europe wasn't so great, thus the massive emigration to the New World.
White Europe was great for many, your ancestors were the losers who could not make it there.

My ancestors were serfs in Europe while yours were free in Africa.
So? Goes to show that whites enslaved each other. Those serfs came over here and became racists.

Again, the whie man has been OUR burden. You are looking at this ass backwards. Slaves to our angst? Whites like you created it.
Whites like me move through life as independently as possible. Ya'll move through life as a tribe, never breaking free from the shackles of the lowest denominator.

So? Goes to show that whites enslaved each other. Those serfs came over here and became racists.
Blacks were and are to a large extent a 'surprise' that many are still not able to deal with.

Whites like me move through life as independently as possible. Ya'll move through life as a tribe, never breaking free from the shackles of the lowest denominator.
Whites are a tribe. You aren't moving independently and never have. Your race is the prime example of never breaking free of the lowest denominator and its even more evident now considering the support so many whites today have for a man indicted on 91 felony counts that you guys want to lead and represent this nation.

Forum List

Back