Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

You can blame the white people for many things especially those associated with slavery hundreds of years ago. It is today's current black history that the black race itself is at fault for. When a detach from God takes place, an attach to Satan is the result.

The current history of the black race is apostasy.
Since white godlessness did not end with slavery, you might want to look at the white races detachment from God instead of lecturing me about blacks. The history yu talk about belongs to whtes.

Black history is the history of a race that contributed to its own slavery, and which has always been characterized by low average intelligence and high crime rates.

Although the Nubians, who lived in what is now Sudan, and the Ethiopians adopted civilizations over two thousand years ago, today Sudan and Ethiopia have sunk to the same level of the Bantus elsewhere in Sub Saharan Africa.

Since we worked for free while whites sat on porches drnking tea and lemonade,, perhaps whites need to shut up anout work and black people.
Most white were working far harder than the slaves did. Yes there were a few thousand slave owners who were rich enough to sit around on porches while their slaves worked. Even in the South, most whites didn't own slaves and had to work very hard to support their families. You have been watching too many movies. Your hatred blinds you to historical reality.

Most white were working far harder than the slaves did. Yes there were a few thousand slave owners who were rich enough to sit around on porches while their slaves worked. Even in the South, most whites didn't own slaves and had to work very hard to support their families. You have been watching too many movies. Your hatred blinds you to historical reality.
And many, if not most, whites alive today don’t even have ancestors who got here before the 20th century!

There is a series on Apple called Masters of the Air.

It is about the 100th Bomber Group. Taken from a book written by one of the men that served.

In the book the only mention of the Tuskegee Airman is that the pilots briefly met them in a German POW camp. They were not part of the 100th.

The Tuskegee Airman played a very minor role in the total war in Europe. Ole Slick Willy, who was well known for kissing Black ass, tried to make heroes of them when he was President.

This series on Apple is only nine episodes long and the filthy ass DEI sicko obsessed Hollywood jerkoffs devoted an entire episode to those Negroes. Meanwhile there were almost 50,000 White casualties in the 8th Air Force with 26,000 deaths.

Another example of stupid DEI obsessed Libtards embellishing history just to kiss Black ass.

Black history is the history of a race that contributed to its own slavery, and which has always been characterized by low average intelligence and high crime rates.

Although the Nubians, who lived in what is now Sudan, and the Ethiopians adopted civilizations over two thousand years ago, today Sudan and Ethiopia have sunk to the same level of the Bantus elsewhere in Sub Saharan Africa.

The Ghara Empire was little more than a tribal confederacy. It produced no systems of writing and mathematics.

Black Lives Don't Matter, Never Have Mattered, Never Will Matter, and Never Should Matter
I will disagree with you as soon as blacks convince me that they think black lives matter. I will remain skeptical until black men marry the women with whom they have children, support those children financially, and raise them properly. I will also remain skeptical until black men stop killing other black men, black women, and black children.

When white explorers first went to Africa.
They discovered black people living in mud huts with dirt floors and rubbing their bodies and hair with cow manure to keep the mosquitoes from biting them.
They didn't know how write or read books, and had no concept of using a wheel to move things.
After thousands of years the only thing black Africans had invented was the spear. .. :cuckoo:

Recently there has been a trend on college campuses to create courses that discuss the concept of whiteness. Once that began, the usual suspects crawled out from under the rocks and started whining about racism against whites. Never mind that black studies departments exist;
You can stop right there. There is an obvious difference that dishonest racists like yourself will never admit. “Black studies” are never critical of black people. They are literally courses in patronizing a fragile minority. However, the entire “whiteness” dialog is a condescending vilification of people based on their skin color. Show me any aspect of “whiteness” that these scholars expressly describe as a virtue.

Imagine if a “respected” white “scholar” stated that “blackness keeps black people from connecting to humanity”. You would throw tantrum like a little girl because of your black fragility.

Black history month played out in the usual fashion. There was a couple days of celebrating notable historical blacks. And then the rest of the month was just an awkward “we wuz kangz” party. Yeah, we get it. Black people invented “twerking”. It’s an amazing cultural accomplishment. Only a race of Kangz could have displayed such creative brilliance.

The black race is broken. It is broken today and it has a broken history. It cannot be repaired.
Thank you for that brilliant, thoughtful and informative OP. As an older white guy who has seen a lot, I would not say the America as a whole is afraid of black history, but it is true that too many whites are and I find that disturbing. Too many buy into the great replacement hysteria and believe that allowing others to gain ground will somehow take something away from them They see it as a zero sum game where there has to be winners and losers, or at least they pretend to believe that to justify their racism. Therse are the same people who rai against women’s rights and LGBT rights and they do so out of a profound and pathological level of fear and insecurity. I am saddened and sickened by what is happening to this country, We are being pulled backwards, to a great extent by Trump and the MAGA movement, but also the worldwide trend towards intollerance and authoritarianism

I absolute believe that teaching true and accurate history is the path to healing and to improving race relations, and not at all divisive as some would have us believe. Then they have the temerity to claim that those who want to teach some form of critical race theory are the ones who want to rewrite history. History has already been rewritten. Now those revisions need to be exposed for the lies that they are. Those who seek to whitewash history –ostensibly to “protect their white kids from shame and self loathing are underestimating the and selling them short. Kids are smarted and more accepting than ever of diversity. They will understand the difference between acknowledging the fact that their ancestors did some awful things as opposed to feeling personally responsible for the past. Rather, they now have the opportunity to take responsibility for the future / At the same time I do not think that an honest accounting of history will turn blacks against whiles Rather, I believe that black folks will appreciate an honest airing of the dirty laundry that is the history of this country from 1619. However, these people who fear the truth are not interested in healing , they want to perpetuate the status quo

Recently there has been a trend on college campuses to create courses that discuss the concept of whiteness. Once that began, the usual suspects crawled out from under the rocks and started whining about racism against whites. Never mind that black studies departments exist; the American right must whine. Hence the current right-wing movement to cleanse our history books of everything they believe makes European descendants look bad.

In the 21st century, we must move beyond memes created by mostly far-right loudmouths. These types have some whites believing we all chose to come over here on the Mayflower. Some believe it is unfair how whites get portrayed in modern teachings. Unfair is revising history to leave out the factual record. Teaching our children the mistakes we made should not mean we are teaching them to dislike whites or being white. I and generations of other blacks endured the annual K-12 section of history about black slavery, and it did not make me hate being black. In recent years we have seen a consistent well-funded, politically supported movement by the right-wing to enforce gaslighting as a way of educating today’s students. In this movement, anything that negatively shows whites must be censored.

WHY IS AMERICA AFRAID OF BLACK HISTORY?​

No one should fear a history that asks a country to live up to its highest ideals.
By Lonnie G. Bunch III

One can tell a great deal about a country by what it chooses to remember: by what graces the walls of its museums, by what monuments are venerated, and by what parts of its history are embraced. One can tell even more by what a nation chooses to forget: what memories are erased and what aspects of its past are feared. This unwillingness to understand, accept, and embrace an accurate history, shaped by scholarship, reflects an unease with ambiguity and nuance—and with truth. One frequent casualty of such discomfort is any real appreciation of the importance of African American history and culture for all Americans.

Why should anyone fear a history that asks a country to live up to its highest ideals—to “make good to us the promises in your Constitution,” as Frederick Douglass put it? But too often, we are indeed fearful. State legislatures have passed laws restricting the teaching of critical race theory, preventing educators from discussing a history that “might make our children feel guilty” about the actions and attitudes of their ancestors. Librarians around the nation feel the chilling effects of book bans. Some individuals who seek to occupy the highest office in the land fear the effects of an Advanced Placement class that explores African American history—a history that, as education officials in Florida have maintained, “lacks educational value”; a history that does not deserve to be remembered.

Rather than running from this history, we should find in it sustenance, understanding, and hope. In the end, we can’t escape the past anyway. What Joe Louis said of an opponent applies to the legacy of history: You can run, but you can’t hide.

Why?

Black History exposes the very ugly underside of White History in the US.
From Rosewood, to Tulsa, to the Tuskegee experiments Black history exposes things White people would rather not see.
Black History punches that gloriously noble American Myth right in the nose.

And don't get me started on Wounded Knee.

The black race left God as a whole, as a people, as a tribe. When you throw God out you will welcome in all things demonic. Such as...

The taring down of the family unit through the pipeline of their own thuggish ruggish anti-God rap songs. A ratchet form anti-love, anti-family street slang recorded in studios full of pro-sin lyrics and an entirely misogynist theology of hatred from balk men toward their own black women. All the sex her, pump her, pipe her, label her the "B" and "H", hate her, and dump her from the pit of Satan lyrics the black race lives and dies by.

Factor in all the homosexual sin and the lesbian sin rampant throughout the black race that it tries to force on others, and mascaraed that sinful abomination as normalcy. A broken race full of darkness. Any time you move God out all things demonic come in to take God's place. A race of people who used to be slaves, and their ancestors prayed to God for their freedom. The fruit of that today is their love of money and riches by any means necessary as mentioned in their rap songs. I can't even call it music. It is about as much music; as the covid shot is a vaccine.

America should be afraid... VERY afraid of black history and keep their kids far-far away from it. It is always broken from the head- that is with the black men of the black race.
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Black people enslaved black people for thousands of year. Not a problem for these scholars. White people enslaved black people for a couple hundred years. OMG it’s so “racist” …total black fragility meltdown.

Why don’t the fragile minorities want to teach real history?

C5848890-32A4-436A-AD90-277ABBB1162D.jpeg

Forum List

Back