Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

Recently there has been a trend on college campuses to create courses that discuss the concept of whiteness. Once that began, the usual suspects crawled out from under the rocks and started whining about racism against whites. Never mind that black studies departments exist; the American right must whine. Hence the current right-wing movement to cleanse our history books of everything they believe makes European descendants look bad.

In the 21st century, we must move beyond memes created by mostly far-right loudmouths. These types have some whites believing we all chose to come over here on the Mayflower. Some believe it is unfair how whites get portrayed in modern teachings. Unfair is revising history to leave out the factual record. Teaching our children the mistakes we made should not mean we are teaching them to dislike whites or being white. I and generations of other blacks endured the annual K-12 section of history about black slavery, and it did not make me hate being black. In recent years we have seen a consistent well-funded, politically supported movement by the right-wing to enforce gaslighting as a way of educating today’s students. In this movement, anything that negatively shows whites must be censored.

WHY IS AMERICA AFRAID OF BLACK HISTORY?​

No one should fear a history that asks a country to live up to its highest ideals.
By Lonnie G. Bunch III

One can tell a great deal about a country by what it chooses to remember: by what graces the walls of its museums, by what monuments are venerated, and by what parts of its history are embraced. One can tell even more by what a nation chooses to forget: what memories are erased and what aspects of its past are feared. This unwillingness to understand, accept, and embrace an accurate history, shaped by scholarship, reflects an unease with ambiguity and nuance—and with truth. One frequent casualty of such discomfort is any real appreciation of the importance of African American history and culture for all Americans.

Why should anyone fear a history that asks a country to live up to its highest ideals—to “make good to us the promises in your Constitution,” as Frederick Douglass put it? But too often, we are indeed fearful. State legislatures have passed laws restricting the teaching of critical race theory, preventing educators from discussing a history that “might make our children feel guilty” about the actions and attitudes of their ancestors. Librarians around the nation feel the chilling effects of book bans. Some individuals who seek to occupy the highest office in the land fear the effects of an Advanced Placement class that explores African American history—a history that, as education officials in Florida have maintained, “lacks educational value”; a history that does not deserve to be remembered.

Rather than running from this history, we should find in it sustenance, understanding, and hope. In the end, we can’t escape the past anyway. What Joe Louis said of an opponent applies to the legacy of history: You can run, but you can’t hide.

We aren't afraid of it. We just know that what the filthy ass dishonest Libtards claim is Black History are mostly lies and bullshit most of the time. Their real history is one of sorriness, violence, crime, drugs, not taking care of their family and insurrection.

Who gives a shit about hem anyway?

We aren't afraid of it. We just know that what the filthy ass dishonest Libtards claim is Black History are mostly lies and bullshit most of the time. Their real history is one of sorriness, violence, crime, drugs, not taking care of their family and insurrection.

Who gives a shit about hem anyway?
“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is an example white history and white culture. Fear and insecurity to such a degree that they had to exclude everybody else from competition because they know that they cannot compete on a level playing field.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

This is an example white history and white culture. Fear and insecurity to such a degree that they had to exclude everybody else from competition because they know that they cannot compete on a level playing field.
There are no level playing fields. There never have been....there never will be. It's a postmodern concept born of mindless egalitarianism...an attempt by so called enlightened European society to wash away its own imagined guilt...which in the end is nothing more than human nature itself.

We think, we imagine that we can level it but it's all self deception, self gratification. When you interfere with the process it becomes imbued with your own personal damages and fails to reflect the realities of the intrinsics therein leaving you with nothing.

Ultimately it is pointless....real knowledge and real ability cannot be contained. False knowledge and false ability cannot succeed....they must be left to their own device. Human nature is not changed by law or by guilt....or by affirmative action either.

Last edited:
Recently there has been a trend on college campuses to create courses that discuss the concept of whiteness. Once that began, the usual suspects crawled out from under the rocks and started whining about racism against whites. Never mind that black studies departments exist; the American right must whine. Hence the current right-wing movement to cleanse our history books of everything they believe makes European descendants look bad.

In the 21st century, we must move beyond memes created by mostly far-right loudmouths. These types have some whites believing we all chose to come over here on the Mayflower. Some believe it is unfair how whites get portrayed in modern teachings. Unfair is revising history to leave out the factual record. Teaching our children the mistakes we made should not mean we are teaching them to dislike whites or being white. I and generations of other blacks endured the annual K-12 section of history about black slavery, and it did not make me hate being black. In recent years we have seen a consistent well-funded, politically supported movement by the right-wing to enforce gaslighting as a way of educating today’s students. In this movement, anything that negatively shows whites must be censored.

WHY IS AMERICA AFRAID OF BLACK HISTORY?​

No one should fear a history that asks a country to live up to its highest ideals.
By Lonnie G. Bunch III

One can tell a great deal about a country by what it chooses to remember: by what graces the walls of its museums, by what monuments are venerated, and by what parts of its history are embraced. One can tell even more by what a nation chooses to forget: what memories are erased and what aspects of its past are feared. This unwillingness to understand, accept, and embrace an accurate history, shaped by scholarship, reflects an unease with ambiguity and nuance—and with truth. One frequent casualty of such discomfort is any real appreciation of the importance of African American history and culture for all Americans.

Why should anyone fear a history that asks a country to live up to its highest ideals—to “make good to us the promises in your Constitution,” as Frederick Douglass put it? But too often, we are indeed fearful. State legislatures have passed laws restricting the teaching of critical race theory, preventing educators from discussing a history that “might make our children feel guilty” about the actions and attitudes of their ancestors. Librarians around the nation feel the chilling effects of book bans. Some individuals who seek to occupy the highest office in the land fear the effects of an Advanced Placement class that explores African American history—a history that, as education officials in Florida have maintained, “lacks educational value”; a history that does not deserve to be remembered.

Rather than running from this history, we should find in it sustenance, understanding, and hope. In the end, we can’t escape the past anyway. What Joe Louis said of an opponent applies to the legacy of history: You can run, but you can’t hide.

Who is afraid of black history?

No such thing as white culture

There are no level playing fields. There never have been....there never will be. It's a postmodern concept born of mindless egalitarianism...an attempt by so called enlightened European society to wash away its own imagined guilt...which in the end is nothing more than human nature itself.

We think, we imagine that we can level it but it's all self deception, self gratification. When you interfere with the process it becomes imbued with your own personal damages and fails to reflect the realities of the intrinsics therein leaving you with nothing.

Ultimately it is pointless....real knowledge and real ability cannot be contained. False knowledge and false ability cannot succeed....they must be left to their own device. Human nature is not changed by law or by guilt....or by affirmative action either.
Said by a white man.

You keep trotting out that ONE example. How about finding a few hundred others before you tar all whites with the same brush.

The black race left God as a whole, as a people, as a tribe. When you throw God out you will welcome in all things demonic. Such as...

The taring down of the family unit through the pipeline of their own thuggish ruggish anti-God rap songs. A ratchet form anti-love, anti-family street slang recorded in studios full of pro-sin lyrics and an entirely misogynist theology of hatred from balk men toward their own black women. All the sex her, pump her, pipe her, label her the "B" and "H", hate her, and dump her from the pit of Satan lyrics the black race lives and dies by.

Factor in all the homosexual sin and the lesbian sin rampant throughout the black race that it tries to force on others, and mascaraed that sinful abomination as normalcy. A broken race full of darkness. Any time you move God out all things demonic come in to take God's place. A race of people who used to be slaves, and their ancestors prayed to God for their freedom. The fruit of that today is their love of money and riches by any means necessary as mentioned in their rap songs. I can't even call it music. It is about as much music; as the covid shot is a vaccine.

America should be afraid... VERY afraid of black history and keep their kids far-far away from it. It is always broken from the head- that is with the black men of the black race.
I tink whites are the very last people to make these kinds of comments.

Teaching children about mistakes of the past. That will include teaching the Gen Z's that working for a living is a proud thing not just a white thing; Teaching them that Lyndon Johnson was the death of the modern black family and that Martin Luther King was a plagiarist and a womanize.
Wait! Who is afraid of history again?
Since we worked for free while whites sat on porches drnking tea and lemonade,, perhaps whites need to shut up anout work and black people.

It would help if you would understand that this particular thread is not about the entire country. It is specifically about the black race and its history.

Now you are free to create a thread about the entire country.
Black history is just fine. It is the white mental patient that ignores what whites have done to make claims about blacks being broken.

Black history is just fine. It is the white mental patient that ignores what whites have done to make claims about blacks being broken.
You can blame the white people for many things especially those associated with slavery hundreds of years ago. It is today's current black history that the black race itself is at fault for. When a detach from God takes place, an attach to Satan is the result.

The current history of the black race is apostasy.

" Sounds Like A Personal Problem "

* Vanity Self Interests Fair"

This is zone 1. So you are not supposed to be doing this. You're scared of it. Because it erases that delusion you live in.
The japhetic people are not afraid of hamitic history , rather people in general are self consumed with their own interests , and the majority of japhetic peoples simply do not identify with the hamitic perspective and do not have an interest in indulging it .

A special disdain is reserved by japhetic peoples for the constant barrage in public media , where every other commercial or cinematic suggestion involves japhetic woman paired up with a non japhetic , in an apparent attempt to foment credence for self deprecation and dissolution of self determination for the remaining global minority of japhetic peoples , which the globally over populated and numerically over represented non japhetic demographics maintain while also clamoring for relief from the despair brought on by an over indulgence of carrying capacity .

Since we worked for free while whites sat on porches drnking tea and lemonade,, perhaps whites need to shut up anout work and black people.
There you go again insinuating whites today don’t work. You get pissed when some whites associate all blacks as criminals. And once again, you need to be reminded that very few whites had slaves to do their work.

" Sounds Like A Personal Problem "

* Vanity Self Interests Fair"

The japhetic people are not afraid of hamitic history , rather people in general are self consumed with their own interests , and the majority of japhetic peoples simply do not identify with the hamitic perspective and do not have an interest in indulging it .

A special disdain is reserved by japhetic peoples for the constant barrage in public media , where every other commercial or cinematic suggestion involves japhetic woman paired up with a non japhetic , in an apparent attempt to foment credence for self deprecation and dissolution of self determination for the remaining global minority of japhetic peoples , which the globally over populated and numerically over represented non japhetic demographics maintain while also clamoring for relief from the despair brought on by an over indulgence of carrying capacity .
That Hamitic stuff is fake news.

Forum List

Back