Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

It’s the exact same situation. You are saying if there weren’t buyers, there would be no sellers.

So, if the blacks weren’t buying the crack cocaine, there’d be no rocks in da hood.
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

The black slavers were selling far larger numbers of slaves to the Muslim Arabs and had been doing so for hundreds of years. The trans-Sahara slave trade absolutely dwarfed the trans-Atlantic slave trade. There was a very large market for black slaves that was totally independent of whites.
So you're saying that slavery in the US, the buying, selling and breeding of humans,
was OK
Because some Muslims did it first?

Check your hypocrisy at the door.

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?
You’ve asked that question three times in order to “trap” a Trump voter, and nobody is falling for it. And you know why? Because the idiots are the ones planning to vote for Biden.

P.S. Just heard that about 1/3rd of blacks have abandoned Biden. Add in the 50% of Hispanics who have as well, and Trump wins On those two factors alone.

So you're saying that slavery in the US, the buying, selling and breeding of humans,
was OK
Because some Muslims did it first?

Check your hypocrisy at the door.
No, he’s pointing out the double standards that typify lefties. Because they’re pro-Muslim, they won’t criticize them for the very same thing they criticize white Christians for.

I have never abused blacks. I have never harmed them in any way. Blacks are not victims of whites. We are victims of their crimes, their welfare expense, and affirmative action policies that discriminate against us.

We would be so much better off without those people. They would be worse off without us.
Oh aren't you just the sweetest most lovable racist.

Gotta love it when their most fervent claims of "not me" proves it really is them.

1710070553843.gif

Slavery was widespread in sub Saharan Africa. Black slaves were sometimes the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.
We're not discussing sub-Saharan Africa.
AND
So that makes what White slavers did OK?

"Johnny raped her first!"

Got Morality?

And without African collaborators who aided the slavers in rounding up their brothers and sisters as slaves, there'd be no slaves for sale. If you are going to dig up history to use as a weapon, you ought to understand the WHOLE history, not just the part that fits your narrative.
I'm not one who excuses my sins by pointing to others' and saying "they did it too."

The thread is about Black History and in context, Black History in the USA.
Do try to stay on topic no matter how much your Whiteness is offended by truth.

You’ve asked that question three times in order to “trap” a Trump voter, and nobody is falling for it. And you know why? Because the idiots are the ones planning to vote for Biden.

P.S. Just heard that about 1/3rd of blacks have abandoned Biden. Add in the 50% of Hispanics who have as well, and Trump wins On those two factors alone.
Not the brightest bulb on any tree are you?

1710071050610.png

Who's Next?

I'm not one who excuses my sins by pointing to others' and saying "they did it too."

You are a fragile minority who won’t even acknowledge your sins. Anything outside the narrow parameters of your fragility you just claim is “irrelevant”. Liberals have trained you to believe that your blackness is without sin. You are momma’s “perfect” little babies. Nowhere is the “virtue” of your blackness more demonstrated than in the black communities. Blackness is a burnout building. Blackness is violence against black people.

You are a fragile minority who won’t even acknowledge your sins. Anything outside the narrow parameters of your fragility you just claim is “irrelevant”. Liberals have trained you to believe that your blackness is without sin. You are momma’s “perfect” little babies. Nowhere is the “virtue” of your blackness more demonstrated than in the black communities. Blackness is a burnout building. Blackness is violence against black people.
Yup. Fani Willis thought she should get a pass because of her “blackness.” Played the race card right out of the gate. She’s learned, though.

Yup. Fani Willis thought she should get a pass because of her “blackness.” Played the race card right out of the gate. She’s learned, though.
“Blackness” is believing that you never have to take responsibility for your self. Blackness is arrested development. That’s why the cradle of civilization never developed a civilization. People literally had to remove themselves from the cradle of civilization to grow up and build their own civilizations. Blackness is a perpetual state of infancy.

Last edited:
You’re telling me Doodoolex is black?! He just made a bigoted remark about poor whites (“trailer trash”), and then he gets mad at what he perceives as racism against blacks?

He’d shit a brick if we referred to the inner-city blacks as “ghetto trash.”

“Blackness” is believing that you never have to take responsibility for your self. Blackness is arrested development. That’s why the cradle of civilization never developed a civilization. People literally had to remove themselves from the cradle of civilization to grow up. Blackness is a perpetual state of infancy.
Well, not ALL blacks. I still believe you have to judge each person individually, regardless of their race. That said, blacks are doing poorly as a group and until they take responsibility for their own choices, and stop blaming whitey, things won’t get better.

The first thing is for poor, unmarried blacks to use birth control and reduce the 74% OOW birthrate. That leads to the bulk of their problems - poverty and high crime.

Forum List

Back