Zone1 Why is antisemitism so much more prevalent among blacks than whites - 4x worse in the most antisemitic category?

Why don’t you link to a study?

Children with high IQs tend to perform better in school, and this continues throughout life. IQ is also a heritable trait.

Different races and ethnicities have different heritable traits. Not sure why this is a bad thing. Blacks tend to be more athletic. Jews tend to be more Nobel Prize winners. Blacks have more cystic fibrosis. Jews have more breast cancer and myopia.

There’s a reason that hospitals put Jewish (or whatever other ethnicity) on your wrist tag.
What bullshit. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

We were speaking about how Jews are more likely to be victims of hate crimes than blacks. (I never said the scum who scratched the car were blacks.) The point was that one can’t blame racism for failure,
Sorry - okay got you
since Jews of the last few generations have experienced more racism/hate crimes than blacks, and Jews are still quite successful.
In the USA? I wouldn't agree
Surveys show that antisemitic attitudes are more prevalent among blacks than whites. (My personal experiences have been from whites because 95% of the school and neighborhood were white.) The attached chart from the ADL shows how much more significant antisemitism is among blacks.

Yes I read that source of yours - but 1998? 25 years ago, that's a generation back - do you have recent study?

What bullshit. You have no idea what you’re talking about.
In fact Lisa is correct----the IQ tests were created as a correlation
with success in ability to learn material taught in school---aka
CORE CURRICULUM in american elementary school. uhm.....as to
your "WHY"-----why do you think? as a tool of oppression?

What ? You support archaic IQ testing and you have no idea how and why it was first used ?
I know how it was used - to determine which low-performing children were of normal intelligence but lazy, and which were simply not as intelligent. Quite a valid purpose.

In fact Lisa is correct----the IQ tests were created as a correlation
with success in ability to learn material taught in school---aka
CORE CURRICULUM in american elementary school. uhm.....as to
your "WHY"-----why do you think? as a tool of oppression?
I see you cherry pick. Benet the inventor, realized it’s limitations. It was for ones peers not between ethnicities. Look up the meaning of PEERS.

It was devised by white Europeans, for white Europeans and certainly not for different cultures. Your ideas are silly. High intellect in Africa is around medical herbs, hunting and gathering. They can migrate and hunt over hundreds of square miles with little loss of life and never get lost.

The same for early Europeans who were master shipbuilders which used more math and physics. Your idea of intellect is ridiculous. It’s further proven delusional by the simple fact that IQ test results can easily be improved upon by practice, retakes and language and math skill development.

That completely disproves that a single test, given once is a number that determines overall intel. We don’t use it because we have a multicultural society that now has reap the rewards of not listening to IQ and stereotypes. For example….Women are now leading men who tested better in the past , in graduation rates from all schooling. Men it seems can’t keep up with women no matter how much they tested better in math and science. It’s hilarious.

Last edited:
I know how it was used - to determine which low-performing children were of normal intelligence but lazy, and which were simply not as intelligent. Quite a valid purpose.
That’s bullshit. You’re just making up shit. You did no research did you.

That’s bullshit. You’re just making up shit. You did no research did you.
Yes, I did do research. Binet-Simon came up with it in 1904 to determine the reason children in France were performing poorly - either intelligence limitations or just laziness. It was a good way to determine how to work with individual children.

Why? Have the leftists “discovered” some racist reason for it?

I see you cherry pick. Benet the inventor, realized it’s limitations. It was for ones peers not between ethnicities. Look up the meaning of PEERS.

It was devised by white Europeans, for white Europeans and certainly not for different cultures. Your ideas are silly. High intellect in Africa is around medical herbs, hunting and gathering. They can migrate and hunt over hundreds of square miles with little loss of life and never get lost.

The same for early Europeans who were master shipbuilders which used more math and physics. Your idea of intellect is ridiculous. It’s further proven delusional by the simple fact that IQ test results can easily be improved upon by practice, retakes and language and math skill development.

That completely disproves that a single test, given once is a number that determines aver intellect.
try again, idiot. Nothing in your moronic post contradicts
anything in my post. The american Stanford-Binet test is
just as I described it----a correlation between the test results
and success in american grammar school success AND holds
up in FAMILY LINES-----related to BOTH heredity and cultural
issues. There are endless studies on this issue

Yup. Big correlation between IQ taken in elementary school and the SAT taken 10 years later.

Smart kids do better. Why is this controversial?

Oh wait….I remember now. Everyone is equal! Gold stars for everyone! Don’t let the smart kids know they were named National Merit Scholars because the dumber kids will feel bad!

Its failures are obvious. You can’t see them cause you’re a racist. American schools are not all the same. Neither are making broad sweeping generalities about races.

The only thing you measure in an IQ test, is how well you take the test. All tests measure motivation first, long before there is any intellectual element to it. One number for intellect is useless. Generalizations you make are useless.

Obviously, I and the rest of the enlightened world are right.

Still waiting for anyone who uses them for anything but a money making scam.

oh, how about Trump’s test when he bragged about how smart he was cause he could he could pick out a giraffe.

Yup. Big correlation between IQ taken in elementary school and the SAT taken 10 years later.

Smart kids do better. Why is this controversial?

Oh wait….I remember now. Everyone is equal! Gold stars for everyone! Don’t let the smart kids know they were named National Merit Scholars because the dumber kids will feel bad!
The dumb kids are all Trump Humpers, give you that.

Its failures are obvious. You can’t see them cause you’re a racist. American schools are not all the same. Neither are making broad sweeping generalities about races.

The only thing you measure in an IQ test, is how well you take the test. All tests measure motivation first, long before there is any intellectual element to it. One number for intellect is useless. Generalizations you make are useless.

oh, how about Trump’s test when he bragged about how smart he was cause he could he could pick out a giraffe.
where did I make "BROAD SWEEPING GENERALITIES" about
"races" ?? You are not only a moron---but ALSO delusional.
"race" in homo-sapiens is a useless and artificial designation.
How do IQ tests "MAKE MONEY" ??. "IQ" on Stanford-Binet
is a matter of "NATURE AND NURTURE" like MOST
human abilities and behavior

Biden is afraid to even TAKE the test where he picks out a giraffe.

where did I make "BROAD SWEEPING GENERALITIES" about
"races" ?? You are not only a moron---but ALSO delusional.
"race" in homo-sapiens is a useless and artificial designation.
How do IQ tests "MAKE MONEY" ??. "IQ" on Stanford-Binet
is a matter of "NATURE AND NURTURE" like MOST
human abilities and behavior
Exactly.

IQ tests are great for assessing whether a child is performing to his potential. The idea that Dagosa would try to put the validity of IQ tests down is because he doesn’t like the result: that blacks, as an average, score lower than whites. They also, as an average, score lower on the SAT.

There are no guarantees in life. Nevertheless, children who are raised to both biological parents living together in matrimony usually have many fewer problems in life. They are less likely to become criminals.
"There are no guarantees in life". Correct. So, stop making assumptions about people based on their skin color, family make-up, educational level or any other superficial reasons.

"There are no guarantees in life". Correct. So, stop making assumptions about people based on their skin color, family make-up, educational level or any other superficial reasons.
He’s not making assumptions. He’s quoting well-accepted studies. On average, children do better when their parents are married - including higher levels of educational attainment, less crime, and less poverty. And the vast majority of black children are born to single mothers. It’s such a shame, really.

Why would I waste my time with your Bull... claim - come up with your history book - or keep your nonsense to yourself.
I am waiting.....still waiting....
Hey I can't help it that you are in denial. See I had to educate myself on the subject, because you mislead me in school. So do as I did and educate yourself, if you choose not to that is on you.

Forum List

Back