Debate Now Why Is Being "Politically Correct" A Bad Thing To Some People?

are you actually denying all the racist things that have been said about obama?

This is what I said.

It has been constantly claimed that the reasons Conservatives hate Obama is because he is black.

I have constantly pointed out that we were just as anti-Clinton as we are Anti-Obama.

This is dismissed, and the charge of being racist for being Anti-Obama is constantly remade.
Many conservatives hate Obama because he is black. It's evident all over this forum. So it is ONE of the reasons, though not the only one.

That's a problem conservatives need to deal with and has nothing to do with the imaginary PC police.

your logic fails repeatedly, correll... "just as anti-Clinton as we are Anti-Obama."

so what? vile things have been said about each of them... ^

are you denying that vile things are said, or just excusing vile things..?

it's one or the other, here...

And you NAZI fuckheads delete a response on how political correctness led to the San Bernardino terrorist attack in response to a question about why political correctness is bad.

Fuck you.

that's just another shameless lie spread by dishonest partisans...

blame the PC, what a joke..but of course you guys eat that shit right up. :thup:

you'd have police go barge in on citizens just because a neighbor has nebulous "suspicions"???

we're all getting packages and having gatherings with friends all the time so wtf do you expect exactly?

some neighbor says they didn't report suspicions cuz they FELT like they would be "labeled"...?

labeled by whom exactly? :lol:

Investigators looking into the San Bernardino shooting have discovered that at least one neighbor of the shooters was suspicious of the activities of the house. The neighbor described the events prior to the shooting that included an unusually large amount of packages being delivered to the home of Syed Farook as well as a half-dozen Middle Eastern men who were congregating at the residence.

Do The PC Police Have Blood On Their Hands?? Suspicious Neighbor Of San Bernardino Shooter Didn't Say Anything Due To Fear Of Being Labeled Islamophobic Or Racist -
IF someone was afraid to something because of the imaginary PC police then they have the blood of 14 innocent Americans on their hands. Disgraceful bullshit.

The only ones pretending the PC "police" don't exist are those who use PC to advance their agenda.

here, i'll answer for you.. you excuse vile things while crying PC.

This is what I said.

It has been constantly claimed that the reasons Conservatives hate Obama is because he is black.

I have constantly pointed out that we were just as anti-Clinton as we are Anti-Obama.

This is dismissed, and the charge of being racist for being Anti-Obama is constantly remade.
Many conservatives hate Obama because he is black. It's evident all over this forum. So it is ONE of the reasons, though not the only one.

That's a problem conservatives need to deal with and has nothing to do with the imaginary PC police.

THis is demonstrated to be false by the similar resistance shown to President Bill Clinton.

Bill, you might recall is white. Yet, that cut him no slack from his Ideological and Partisan Enemies, the Conservatives.

your logic fails repeatedly, correll... "just as anti-Clinton as we are Anti-Obama."

so what? vile things have been said about each of them... ^

are you denying that vile things are said, or just excusing vile things..?

it's one or the other, here...

My meaning is clear.

If we, conservatives, behave in an identical fashion to two different men, it is obvious that the CAUSE is something the men have in common.

Such as being Democratic Presidents.

Not something one of them is and the other is not.

Now you will ignore my point, and call me a racist.

round and round we go... :uhoh3:

You're the one going in circles trying to avoid honest debate.

I'm standing firm on my point, that you are afraid to discuss

AND

my description of PC which you have supported so much better than I ever could have.

No you are ignoring all the times that complaints about Obama were blown of as just a racist comment.

no, i'm not.. that's just your imagination. i've been called a racist for not supporting obama as well.

So your claim is that no one was ever called a racist for criticizing Obama ?
Bump-----is that your claim or not ?

No you are ignoring all the times that complaints about Obama were blown of as just a racist comment.

no, i'm not.. that's just your imagination. i've been called a racist for not supporting obama as well.

So your claim is that no one was ever called a racist for criticizing Obama ?
Bump-----is that your claim or not ?

let's re-illustrate ala mac style, then maybe you can figure it out...

person 1) i've been called a racist for not supporting obama

person 2) So your claim is that no one was ever called a racist for criticizing Obama ?

This is what I said.

THis is demonstrated to be false by the similar resistance shown to President Bill Clinton.

Bill, you might recall is white. Yet, that cut him no slack from his Ideological and Partisan Enemies, the Conservatives.
How does that change that many cons that post here hate Obama because he is black?

vile things were said, and continue to be said, about obama and others...

to some people, vile rhetoric is excusable cuz PC!

Last edited:
And you still refuse to address my point.

boo!

boogeyman

Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
boog·ey·man
or boog·ie·man or boog·y·man or bo·gey·man (bo͝og′ē-măn′, bo͞o′gē-, bō′gē-)
n.
A terrifying specter; a hobgoblin.
bo•gey•man
(ˈbʊg iˌmæn, ˈboʊ gi-, ˈbu-)
also boogeyman

n., pl. -men. an imaginary evil character of supernatural powers

Forum List

Back