Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

Yep, letting in 1000's of COVID infected illegal's and busing/flying them around the country doesn't have any affect...moron.

So, are you suggesting that people be banned from travel unless they wear masks AND have proof of having had the vaccines? Please explain that...

So, how can anyone factually blame President Biden? It isn't his fault that morons won't wear masks or get the vaccines.
I didn't blame Biden for any such thing. If you can't answer my questions just say so instead of making crap up.

Again, my questions are:
You want government top force people to have medical treatment?

So without forced vaccines you believe that Covid-19 will only worsen? Why do you believe that?

If you can't answer, I fully understand since you seem to keep with Democratic talking points and can't intelligently speak on a subject without their help.

The pandemic is getting much worse. Antivaxxers need to make life and death decisions - quickly.

1626727580370.png

Last edited:
It's the doctors discretion as to what is listed as the cause of death. They list all the medical conditions associated with the health of the patient on the death certificate and decide which one of them was the main health condition. My Uncle didn't have covid because there was nobody which he could have caught it from. So if they are not making up BS for the money, why are they making it up? It's not like this is an isolated case. These claims are coming from all around the country. Not everybody can be wrong.
They are not making it up because they are not making it up. Again, the Covid could be passed on to him whether or not people were close to him. There were caregivers tending to his needs and there is always the possibility. Not everybody can be wrong about what? 500, 000 people dead. That is a lot of people, yes? These claims are being invented by Trump supporters. Of course, errors in diagnosis can be made because doctors are human.

Force people to have medical treatment? Sounds like Nazi Germany to me.

So without forced vaccines you believe that Covid-19 will only worsen? Why do you believe that?
I don't know about forced vaccines but the proof is in the puddin'. The variant is spreading among those who are not vaccinated.

Yep, letting in 1000's of COVID infected illegal's and busing/flying them around the country doesn't have any affect...moron.
Immigrants are not the cause of the variant spreading--moron. It is being spread by trumpiciles who are too stupid and stubborn to realize the danger to them and others caused by their inaction. Our hospitals are full of your ilk. If the virus continues to spread to others due to those who refuse the vaccine, then a mandate should be put in force to protect us, whether businesses refuse service or stay-at-home instructions are given again.
Then the anti-vaccine trumpiciles would be responsible for our economy tanking again. This of course is exactly what trump wants, so he will sit on his ass and say little or nothing.
It figures, the Trump cult refuses to get vaccinated, then blames Biden for THEIR STUPIDITY.

Immigrants are not the cause of the variant spreading--moron. It is being spread by trumpiciles who are too stupid and stubborn to realize the danger to them and others caused by their inaction. Our hospitals are full of your ilk. If the virus continues to spread to others due to those who refuse the vaccine, then a mandate should be put in force to protect us, whether businesses refuse service or stay-at-home instructions are given again.
Then the anti-vaccine trumpiciles would be responsible for our economy tanking again. This of course is exactly what trump wants, so he will sit on his ass and say little or nothing.

Ya gotta love those godbotherers who said God would protect them. That worked well.

They are not making it up because they are not making it up. Again, the Covid could be passed on to him whether or not people were close to him. There were caregivers tending to his needs and there is always the possibility. Not everybody can be wrong about what? 500, 000 people dead. That is a lot of people, yes? These claims are being invented by Trump supporters. Of course, errors in diagnosis can be made because doctors are human.

I told you before he only had one caregiver and she was tested after the VA claimed my Uncle tested positive. No, covid could not be passed on to him unless they were in the same room. Anybody that was near him had it.

Last edited:

"Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?"​

Look in the mirror! You can thank Trump NaziCons for this mess! That is why President Biden may be forced to issue a mask and vaccine MANDATE to fight the coming resurgence of the COVID-19 pandemic! Hang on...

If he does he will see his day in court. A US President cannot issue a mask or vaccine mandate.

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Personally I cheer Biden for each spike in COVID deaths.
Why?
Because most of those deaths are Trumpinista.
AND
Them dying raises the IQ wherever they are
AND
Intelligent people don't vote GOP.

C'mon Darwin! win the war!

If antivaxxers were forced to jump out of an airplane, with or without a parachute, which would they choose? Why?

Joe Biden, is that you? Ya, stupid fricken vegetable.

If antivaxxers were forced to jump out of an airplane, with or without a parachute, which would they choose? Why?

What don't you on the left understand about an experimental vaccine? It means it hasn't been tested under years of scrutiny like all others in the past. Now if this had total FDA approval, then you could criticize, but some people don't want to be guinea pigs.

I had my shots and I'm experiencing problems I never had before right after I got them. Is it he vaccine that's causing these problems? I don't know and nobody else does either since it never went through the years of testing. Now I'm starting to question whether I made the right decision.

I think it would be a tough climb for the Feds to impose on all Americans.
I agree.

But the military, and family who live on base or overseas, and maybe schools if fully approval is complete for their age group...maybe federal workers in federal buildings? Those kind of things can not be done by govt of emergency approval, only on full approval.... Is what was said on the news....

What don't you on the left understand about an experimental vaccine? It means it hasn't been tested under years of scrutiny like all others in the past. Now if this had total FDA approval, then you could criticize, but some people don't want to be guinea pigs.

I had my shots and I'm experiencing problems I never had before right after I got them. Is it he vaccine that's causing these problems? I don't know and nobody else does either since it never went through the years of testing. Now I'm starting to question whether I made the right decision.
It doesn't take years to get full approval for vaccines....

Forum List

Back