Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

That was a whole lot of words to ignore the fact that it is more difficult for black, brown and poor people to get the restrictive ID that is required in some states and to ignore the question as to whether you support Manchin's voter ID law proposal.

When did I say I supported anything but voter-ID? How is it difficult for black, brown and poor people to get an ID that it isn't for white people?

No that’s not anti vax, these are very new and rushed medicines and should be scrutinized and continuously tested. I just want honest reporting and discussions about all of this and when the right lies and hyperbolizes for political reasons the the left counters with ignoring and dismissing everything. It’s a very unhealthy dynamic on both sides that effects those in the middle who are just looking for what’s real

Okay, but that's all these people against the vaccine are doing. They are citing reports and cases where something may be amiss that isn't being widely reported that may discourage those not vaccinated from getting vaccinated. It's the same thing with masks. All the reports showing they could be doing more harm than good, and likely no good at all are completely ignored and dismissed. Fauci, the CDC and the WHO all say wear masks. But if there are other sides of the story, then what's wrong with at least hearing about them?

Is the coronavirus airborne? | FAQ - NJ COVID-19 Hub - NJ.gov

https://covid19.nj.gov › faqs › about-the-virus › is-the-...
Droplets suspended in the air are called an aerosol. Droplets that are large can remain in the air for seconds to minutes before falling to the ground.

Mounting evidence suggests coronavirus is airborne — but ...

https://www.nature.com › news feature › article
Jul 8, 2020 — These droplet nuclei can remain suspended in the air over longer periods of time and may potentially transmit viruses.

So what does this have to do with the price of rice in China? We know all this already. But they don't stay in the air for hundreds of feet or get into the homes of people that don't have it. That's why they made the 6 foot rule, not the 100 foot rule.

Florida and Texas are hardly blue if you are talking about overall number of infections. If you're looking for hotspots, here's your sign.

1626643022071.png

Florida and Texas are hardly blue if you are talking about overall number of infections. If you're looking for hotspots, here's your sign.
Here are the numbers from World O Meters:

Floriday go past Rhode Island.

But Michigan has moved up.

So 7 out of the top 8 are blue states:

1626643095688.png

Okay, but that's all these people against the vaccine are doing. They are citing reports and cases where something may be amiss that isn't being widely reported that may discourage those not vaccinated from getting vaccinated. It's the same thing with masks. All the reports showing they could be doing more harm than good, and likely no good at all are completely ignored and dismissed. Fauci, the CDC and the WHO all say wear masks. But if there are other sides of the story, then what's wrong with at least hearing about them?
There is no doubt that masks are effective. Not 100% but they are effective. It’s why you see nurses and doctors wearing them in every hospital. The fact that you don’t think so proves my point of the massive misinformation being pushed out there

The ineptitude of Biden is never more apparent than with each spike in Covid deaths.

Thanks to the efforts of Donald Trump, the country has access to a vaccine but their glorious leader is incapable of figuring out a way to prevent these deaths

Just amazing.

Everyone who voted for Biden and personally helped kill these people.
Biden is letting it spread because mostly AH supporters of Trump are going down

Trump handed Joe Dufus the vaccine on a silver platter but Joe Dufus still managed to fuck it up.
The goal was 70% of adults vaccinated by july 4th. As of July 4th, 67% of adults had gotten at least one shot. If not for you and your embarrassing cult, we easily would have smashed the goal. So find a mirror and give that jackass the credit he deserves.

His response to the COVID pandemic was him throwing the United States in the water and watching them drown. I thought I had made that analogy quite clear.

Dodge noted. I asked a question and you can't answer. Why do you leftists always think you can win a debate with lies? You lose every single time.

There is no doubt that masks are effective. Not 100% but they are effective. It’s why you see nurses and doctors wearing them in every hospital. The fact that you don’t think so proves my point of the massive misinformation being pushed out there

Then why is the left never willing to have a debate on the subject? They are right and everybody else is wrong no matter what other studies reveal.

Dodge noted. I asked a question and you can't answer. Why do you leftists always think you can win a debate with lies? You lose every single time.
Uh, no. I used an analogy. A very valid one in response to your question "why does Trump get blamed for COVID deaths and Biden does not?". Do you understand what an analogy is?

View attachment 514338

Here are the numbers from World O Meters:

Floriday go past Rhode Island.

But Michigan has moved up.

So 7 out of the top 8 are blue states:

View attachment 514339

Those numbers are arranged by active cases, not adjusted for population. Also, if you look at that site, it doesn't even have information for seven states.

Look back at the Reuters link from the OP instead. About halfway down is "Where cases increased the most in the last week." I'll save you the click and show you the list, arranged by the one-week total per 100,000 population. These are the states that did worse than the national average.

See if you can detect anything that most of them have in common.

1626668962965.png

Those numbers are arranged by active cases, not adjusted for population. Also, if you look at that site, it doesn't even have information for seven states.

Look back at the Reuters link from the OP instead. About halfway down is "Where cases increased the most in the last week." I'll save you the click and show you the list, arranged by the one-week total per 100,000 population. These are the states that did worse than the national average.

See if you can detect anything that most of them have in common.

View attachment 514443

That is what I said....active cases.

You may not like using that metric, but I grow tired of the number twisting.

That these states already have high numbers counters any reduction in a week increase. To get there, they've had their share of jumps.

He isn't. The unvaccinated (a lot of Trump supporters) are the ones being infected, being hospitalized, the ones dying. They are also serving as
petri dishes for the virus to mutate if it wants to. At this rate, we may never be rid of the virus due to the ignorance and selfishness of the
anti-vaxx crowd. And your dear leader has been notoriously anti-vaxx (despite getting one himself).
His complete bungling of the response to virus when it first broke over here means that every single death...is attributed to him.
What a cool thing to have next to your bio for the historians. :)

It should be compulsory for trumpoids to get infected. Where's Darwin when we need him.

So what does this have to do with the price of rice in China? We know all this already. But they don't stay in the air for hundreds of feet or get into the homes of people that don't have it. That's why they made the 6 foot rule, not the 100 foot rule.
The rule has morphed up to 25 feet. Healthcare workers may have it on their clothes. The Covid may have brought on the death sooner. It is questionable because of his age, but the medical community knows more than you. Sorry for your loss. My Dad died at 92 from a cold. If he was younger the cold would not have affected him in that way.

Forum List

Back