Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

OMG, you people don't even realize when you put your foot in your own mouth. Trump is responsible for the 600,000 American deaths, but Biden is not responsible for the near 200,000 American deaths even though unlike Trump, he had the vaccines his entire first term. But nahhhhh, you people on the left aren't hypocrites.

I would give you a link on what the Trump administration did since the introduction of this virus into the US, but what's the point of trying to convinced somebody that's already brainwashed by CNN and other MSM outlets.
If you throw someone in the water and they drown, you are responsible for their death. If you see someone fall in the water and you do everything you can to save them but they still die, you aren't responsible for their death.

That is the difference between Trump's COVID response and Biden's COVID response.

You’ve heard Fauci admit to being wrong pretty much every time he’s been wrong haven’t you? That’s what the right wing has been using against him.

He never admitted he was wrong when it counted.

Now, I could be wrong and I would be grateful if you can supply me an example you are talking about.

He never admitted he was wrong when it counted.

Now, I could be wrong and I would be grateful if you can supply me an example you are talking about.
What were some of the things that counted that he was wrong about??

That was a whole lot of words to ignore the fact that it is more difficult for black, brown and poor people to get the restrictive ID that is required in some states and to ignore the question as to whether you support Manchin's voter ID law proposal.

Nothing wrong with normal, scheduled list maintenance. I do it all the time and I'm just waiting until November 2022 and I'll be able to cancel thousands of voters that did not respond to my postcard. And? That's all REQUIRED in that same FEDERAL law that requires ID in Federal elections. That same law also requires that states; maintenance of a general program that makes a “reasonable effort to remove the names of ineligible voters from the lists of eligible voters” by reason of death or change in the residence of the registrant.

This is how bullshit gets going on Facebook. It wasn't 10,000, it was 1,000 and alleged, not proven. After every single election I run a report called "voters who voted twice". That report usually gets me a couple dozen responses. When I'm done investigating them all I usually end up forwarding about a half a dozen potential cases of a voter that voted twice. Of those cases I forward to the SOS or DA, maybe one or two will actually prove to be cases of a voter that voted twice. Ninety-nine percent of the time the voter didn't do it on purpose.

That was a whole lot of words to ignore the fact that it is more difficult for black, brown and poor people to get the restrictive ID that is required in some states and to ignore the question as to whether you support Manchin's voter ID law proposal.

Lie.

Imagine that not a single link to back up anything you say.

Lie.

Imagine that not a single link to back up anything you say.
I already provided the link. Here's another

So what specifically are you talking about? The 1.5-2.2 million deaths if no mitigation was taken?

From the article:

But it was disingenuous for the White House team to imply–by wrongly comparing epidemic curves from two different models–that these mitigation strategies may have saved two million American lives. The British model that once postulated a scenario in which 2.2 million U.S. lives could be at risk was simply wrong, and references to it should stop.

From the article:

But it was disingenuous for the White House team to imply–by wrongly comparing epidemic curves from two different models–that these mitigation strategies may have saved two million American lives. The British model that once postulated a scenario in which 2.2 million U.S. lives could be at risk was simply wrong, and references to it should stop.
It’s hard to take that paragraph seriously when it claimed that White House said that mitigation may have saved two million lives. When did they say that?!

Also what did Fauci have to do with those projections? I thought that was Debbie Birxs job

It’s hard to take that paragraph seriously when it claimed that White House said that mitigation may have saved two million lives. When did they say that?!

Also what did Fauci have to do with those projections? I thought that was Debbie Birxs job
From the start of the article:

In the April 16 White House briefing, President Trump again said, as he often has before, that “models predicted between 1.5 and 2.2 million deaths” if we had not endured the various economic shutdowns imposed by the Governors of 42 States. The severity and breadth of those statewide shutdowns was initially encouraged, and is now justified, by just one dramatic statistic. That number was the 2.2 million U.S. deaths supposedly at risk from COVID-19.

The famed 2.2 million estimate first reached viral status in the March 31 White House briefing by Doctors Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx. They displayed a graph with two bell‐shaped epidemic curves placed on top of each other. Both curves estimate deaths per day which rise to a peak and then fall.

From the start of the article:

In the April 16 White House briefing, President Trump again said, as he often has before, that “models predicted between 1.5 and 2.2 million deaths” if we had not endured the various economic shutdowns imposed by the Governors of 42 States. The severity and breadth of those statewide shutdowns was initially encouraged, and is now justified, by just one dramatic statistic. That number was the 2.2 million U.S. deaths supposedly at risk from COVID-19.

The famed 2.2 million estimate first reached viral status in the March 31 White House briefing by Doctors Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx. They displayed a graph with two bell‐shaped epidemic curves placed on top of each other. Both curves estimate deaths per day which rise to a peak and then fall.
Yes that’s the WH not saying that mitigation could save 2.2 million lives. Also, Birx was the one responsible for the modeling. Is this really the best example you can find of Fauci being wrong and wanting him to admit it? You know Trump still touts the 2 million line saying he saved that many lives, right? Heard him do it at a recent rally

Yes that’s the WH not saying that mitigation could save 2.2 million lives. Also, Birx was the one responsible for the modeling. Is this really the best example you can find of Fauci being wrong and wanting him to admit it? You know Trump still touts the 2 million line saying he saved that many lives, right? Heard him do it at a recent rally

You asked for an example.

You got it.

"Best" ?

I don't know how to judge which one of his trip ups were his "best.

Trump will say anything. If you have not learned that by now, you are not paying attention.

You asked for an example.

You got it.

"Best" ?

I don't know how to judge which one of his trip ups were his "best.

Trump will say anything. If you have not learned that by now, you are not paying attention.
Thanks for the example but I’m not seeing Fauci making statement that was wrong that it seems like he needs to fess up to. If the modeling was wrong then Birx should correct it. If they are all responsible then Trump and Pence should apologize too. If the modeling is really wrong then Trump shouldn’t still be touting these numbers. Right?

Are you stupid or something? Yes, covid is in the air only if somebody has it and is coughing or sneezing. It doesn't go into the air, all across a neighborhood, through a screen door and get into somebody's house. Nobody near him had it, and furthermore, everybody (12 people) that was in the room with him before he got hauled off to the hospital got it from him either including my 89 year old father. Explain that one genius, especially when everybody knew that would be the last time they'd see him again and a lot of hugs and kisses went around.

Is the coronavirus airborne? | FAQ - NJ COVID-19 Hub - NJ.gov

https://covid19.nj.gov › faqs › about-the-virus › is-the-...

Droplets suspended in the air are called an aerosol. Droplets that are large can remain in the air for seconds to minutes before falling to the ground.

Mounting evidence suggests coronavirus is airborne — but ...

https://www.nature.com › news feature › article

Jul 8, 2020 — These droplet nuclei can remain suspended in the air over longer periods of time and may potentially transmit viruses.

Trump supporters are Republican. He's a member of the Republican party. The vaccine came out in late December, about one month before he left office. In the meantime, he was campaigning and then fighting yet another phony impeachment. Dementia has been in office nearly 6 months, and nearly 200,000 dead already.
You can't see the forest for the trees. You are a typical trumpicile and you probably think this is a compliment.

If you throw someone in the water and they drown, you are responsible for their death. If you see someone fall in the water and you do everything you can to save them but they still die, you aren't responsible for their death.

That is the difference between Trump's COVID response and Biden's COVID response.

So when did Trump throw anybody under the water? Name me that policy.

Forum List

Back