Why is Biden letting Covid increase around the US?

What don't you on the left understand about an experimental vaccine? It means it hasn't been tested under years of scrutiny like all others in the past. Now if this had total FDA approval, then you could criticize, but some people don't want to be guinea pigs.

I had my shots and I'm experiencing problems I never had before right after I got them. Is it he vaccine that's causing these problems? I don't know and nobody else does either since it never went through the years of testing. Now I'm starting to question whether I made the right decision.

Waiting for "years of testing" many more of us would be dead by now. The benefit clearly outweighs the risk.

1626744990871.png

With "years of testing" many more of us would be dead by now. The benefit clearly outweighs the risk.

That's a decision you make for yourself, not anybody else. If people feel their situation makes the virus safer than the vaccine, then that's their choice. I didn't take the vaccine to protect you, I took it to protect myself. The blood test that was off the charts is an enzyme that is indicative of potential liver problems. Yes, it could be other things, but what if this stuff destroyed my liver? It would be fatal due to the fact there are not enough to go around. And if that's the case, was I better off risking covid or not?

That's a decision you make for yourself, not anybody else. If people feel their situation makes the virus safer than the vaccine, then that's their choice. I didn't take the vaccine to protect you, I took it to protect myself. The blood test that was off the charts is an enzyme that is indicative of potential liver problems. Yes, it could be other things, but what if this stuff destroyed my liver? It would be fatal due to the fact there are not enough to go around. And if that's the case, was I better off risking covid or not?

So, it's all about you. Fuck everyone else you come in contact with. Got it. Not surprising from someone like you.

BTW, livers are widely available. You don't even need a whole one. They grow/regenerate.

Last edited:
…most novel vaccines approved by the FDA required about 8 years of clinical development and were based on evidence from a median of 7 clinical trials, including at least 2 pivotal efficacy trials that were randomized, masked, and used a comparator group.

How long does it take to bring a vaccine to market?
Post the rest...

"… These pivotal efficacy trials enrolled a median of 5000 patients, who were followed up for serious adverse events for at least 6 months."

Waaaay less than the number of people tested in the covid vaccine trials.

…most novel vaccines approved by the FDA required about 8 years of clinical development and were based on evidence from a median of 7 clinical trials, including at least 2 pivotal efficacy trials that were randomized, masked, and used a comparator group.

How long does it take to bring a vaccine to market?
Each vaccine creator, used 45000 to 60,000 people in their trials instead of the standard 5000 people for vaccine trials....this sped up the process.... And the novel MRNA vaccines have been in the development process for over 10 years....since the first SARS outbreak.

Most doctors work for hospitals relative to treatment for Covid and do not receive more "cash".
Will a doctor lie so that the hospital receives the benefits and they may lose their license to practice medicine? Don't think so.

Donald Trump's false claim that doctors inflate ... - PolitiFact

https://www.politifact.com › nov › donald-trump › don...

Claim: Doctors inflate the number of COVID deaths because they get paid more for COVID patients.
Claimed by: Donald Trump

Trump and his groupies think everyone is a liar and a cheat.

Each vaccine creator, used 45000 to 60,000 people in their trials instead of the standard 5000 people for vaccine trials....this sped up the process.... And the novel MRNA vaccines have been in the development process for over 10 years....since the first SARS outbreak.

Dang, make up your mind, either it takes years or "It doesn't take years to get full approval for vaccines...."

Post the rest...

"… These pivotal efficacy trials enrolled a median of 5000 patients, who were followed up for serious adverse events for at least 6 months."

Waaaay less than the number of people tested in the covid vaccine trials.

Lemme guess, you didn't bother reading the post I was replying to.

Regarding my health, which is obviously important to me (like most people), it's not intuitive to entrust it to a stuttering vegetable with a 1000-yard fucktard stare.... my instinct would be to toss change at something like that on the streets and avert my eyes.

main-qimg-f4c85252bf9067c0eee26880e47e840f

I have even less confidence in this:
kamala cum.jpg

I'll wait until the election has been un-stolen and reassess.

When I got my first computer many years ago, I bought an Apple's Dummy's book. One of the things the author highlighted was that never buy 1.0 of anything. Sure, word processor 1.0. may have been tried out on a thousand, ten thousand, a hundred thousand users. But once it gets passed to tens of millions of people, that's when you find out the real problems and they eventually come out with word processor 1.2 that eradicated those problems. That's the version you want to buy.

That being said, no matter how many people participated in these trails, there is no possible way to know of any long term effects. That may take years and certainly can't be rushed. Now that these vaccines are being distributed to hundreds of millions of people, we are going to learn a lot more than we did from the (at the high end) 60,000 participants. It may be good news, it may be bad, it may be tragic. We just don't know at this point.

Until we are absolutely sure of the effects 10 years down the road, you can't blame people who don't want to take that chance.

So, it's all about you. Fuck everyone else you come in contact with. Got it. Not surprising from someone like you.

BTW, livers are widely available. You don't even need a whole one. They grow/regenerate.

Yes, I do make decisions about me. I don't make my personal decisions to benefit you at the risk to my health. That's up to you to do if you so choose.

No, livers are not readily available, and age plays into the decision on who gets one or not. At 61 years old, if this is a serious problem, I don't have much hope, especially with all my other serious medical issues I have.

Joe Biden, is that you? Ya, stupid fricken vegetable.

He's perfectly right. You are all still hanging on the coat tails of trump. Fighting the good fight even if it destroys the country.
So much of your resistance to everything is because you're an ignorant white supremeist republican . Not a functioning neuron between your ears. The same old hate filled thoughts and words about anything democratic.
You have nothing to offer society or your fellow man or the country. You are nothing.

What don't you on the left understand about an experimental vaccine? It means it hasn't been tested under years of scrutiny like all others in the past. Now if this had total FDA approval, then you could criticize, but some people don't want to be guinea pigs.

I had my shots and I'm experiencing problems I never had before right after I got them. Is it he vaccine that's causing these problems? I don't know and nobody else does either since it never went through the years of testing. Now I'm starting to question whether I made the right decision.
" Now if this had total FDA approval"?
Millions of people have died of FDA "approved" medications.
They still take them.

Trumptards would rather be "guinea pigs" on ventilators.
So be it.

Give it a rest, Ray. Are the doctors all lying?

I read stories and personally know other people with the same accounts. If this were rare, what would the chances be that I experienced this in my very own family? It's happening all over apparently.

" Now if this had total FDA approval"?
Millions of people have died of FDA "approved" medications.
They still take them.

Trumptards would rather be "guinea pigs" on ventilators.
So be it.

Correct, so be it. It's their choice, not yours. You do what you think is best for you, and other people will do what they believe is best for them.

I read stories and personally know other people with the same accounts. If this were rare, what would the chances be that I experienced this in my very own family? It's happening all over apparently.
Apparently, it is not happening all over. With 600,000 deaths in the hopper, you would hear stories from people who have elderly family who have passed and who don't believe their physician as to cause. Doesn't mean that it is "all over."

Forum List

Back