Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

Trust me. He gets nailed on some.

Arguing the legal foundation is for the appeal
I of course don’t “trust” you.

And you are wrong. He might get convicted in that deep blue wasteland called NYC. Then again, perhaps not.
A jury verdict for that scoundrel, Jack Smith, in Florida is less certain.

Also, before the cases proceed, each indictment will be inspected for legal sufficiency by the respective trial judges. While it’s not likely (even if legally required), cases can and sometimes do get tossed on the law even at that stage.

So, you could be more wrong. But not much more. 👍

I of course don’t “trust” you.

And you are wrong. He might get convicted in that deep blue wasteland called NYC. Then again, perhaps not.
A jury verdict for that scoundrel, Jack Smith, in Florida is less certain.

Also, before the cases proceed, each indictment will be inspected for legal sufficiency by the respective trial judges. While it’s not likely (even if legally required), cases can and sometimes do get tossed on the law even at that stage.

So, you could be more wrong. But not much more. 👍
I disagree. There is no wiggle room in the documents case. It's the better case

There's no proof Hillary deliberately deleted classified documents. And who said Biden isn't in trouble? He's still under investigation but still can't be indicted until he's out of office.
Sorry
There's no proof Hillary deliberately deleted classified documents. And who said Biden isn't in trouble? He's still under investigation but still can't be indicted until he's out of office.
Sorry but there is plenty of proof she did it. James Comey even tried to whitewash the entire thing. Get educated Biden in trouble??? LOL !! Please tell us how “ seriously “ they are investigating him.

That is flippin comical, "become a billionaire". Had Trump simply deposited his inheritance into an index fund he would be about a half billion dollars richer, it don't take a rocket scientist to under perform the market, not to mention six bankruptcies.

So ? He didn’t do itt; so what?

Sorry

Sorry but there is plenty of proof she did it. James Comey even tried to whitewash the entire thing. Get educated Biden in trouble??? LOL !! Please tell us how “ seriously “ they are investigating him.
Jeez. Hillary. You're like Rain Man. Squeezed and pulled and hurt my neck in 1971. Move on

It's only a double standard because you compare apples to oranges. The details with Hillary and Biden, and Pence for that matter are totally different. And you know it
It’s a double standard because Trump is a Republican and you know it . Perfect example …, After the Monica Lewinsky scandal Bill Clinton became MORE popular and her life was ruined . What if that were Trump and the BLUE DRESS 👗

It’s a double standard because Trump is a Republican and you know it . Perfect example …, After the Monica Lewinsky scandal Bill Clinton became MORE popular and her life was ruined . What if that were Trump and the BLUE DRESS 👗
No, he bucked a subpoena, obstructed justice by lying and then showed classified materials to people in order to impress them.

As for Bill Clinton and Monica - come join us in the 21st century. We have cookies.

Enlighten me. What's bullshit about it?
Well, first things first. Did you happen to read that clusterfuck indictment?

Here. I’ll help you out:

The first 31 counts allege nonsense. First off, Trump was entitled to “possess” all the documents ascribes to him in the i
indictment. Secondly, Trump declassified the documents, so the Espionage Act doesn’t apply at all. Thirdly, for those playing at home, if you feel inclined to challenge the claim that Trump had declassified the documents, that’s fine. But don’t lose sight of the fact that the persecutor has the burden of disproving it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Count 32 requires that the documents be “classified,” among other things. Don’t believe it’s gonna pan out.

And the balance of the nonsense is all damaged by the same kind of problems. Withholding documents or whatever. Please. These charges would require a jury to believe the word of who? A lawyer who agreed to “cooperate” with an overbearing prosecutor. Etc.

I am not inclined to continue all of this. You go ahead and believe the liberal wet dream fantasy.

Meanwhile, as I have maintained, I’m going to await the balance of the evidence. But I still see the federal indictment as bullshit.

I see the numerous legal issues and I foresee the prospect of a more open-minded jury pool in Florida.

Here. I’ll help you out:

The first 31 counts allege nonsense. First off, Trump was entitled to “possess” all the documents ascribes to him in the i
indictment. Secondly, Trump declassified the documents, so the Espionage Act doesn’t apply at all. Thirdly, for those playing at home, if you feel inclined to challenge the claim that Trump had declassified the documents, that’s fine. But don’t lose sight of the fact that the persecutor has the burden of disproving it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Count 32 requires that the documents be “classified,” among other things. Don’t believe it’s gonna pan out.

And the balance of the nonsense is all damaged by the same kind of problems. Withholding documents or whatever. Please. These charges would require a jury to believe the word of who? A lawyer who agreed to “cooperate” with an overbearing prosecutor. Etc.

I am not inclined to continue all of this. You go ahead and believe the liberal wet dream fantasy.

Meanwhile, as I have maintained, I’m going to await the balance of the evidence. But I still see the federal indictment as bullshit.

I see the numerous legal issues and I foresee the prospect of a more open-minded jury pool in Florida.
Yes, I read it and in my professional opinion it's devastating.

Tell me what legal issues you see with the indictment. I could use a good laugh

No. It is we collectively. You Democraps nominate your candidates via primaries and caucuses which seat the respective candidates convention delegates. You morons also have super delegates to give the democratic aspect of the selection a good bearing. (You morons talk a good game about “our democracy” but it’s purely propaganda. You don’t even much care for it in your own selection process.)

But, again, you jerksoffs put up with that bullshit. If you really cared about the voice of the people selecting your nominees, you’d have a floor rebellion at your convention; and you’d change any such rules allowing the Party honchos to have a say on who is chosen.

It still comes back to “we.” And after the conventions, we, the voters, collectively choose the President (subject to the Electoral College). Of course, all of this assumes a level and unaltered playing field.
Damn the irony. Republicans don't give two shits about the "will of the people". Hell, when 2024 rolls around it will be two decades since a Republican presidential candidate won the popular vote. Gerrymandering, scrubbing of voter rolls, creating barriers to casting a ballot. Come on, it is the Republican party that is trying to stop voting on college campuses and they make no bones about why, college students overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

How did we get to this point? Well hate to break it to you, but it ain't "we" hoss, it is partisan people like you as demonstrated from your complaint about super delegates. Did you know, super delegates don't even get to vote on the first ballot of the convention?

Extreme partisanship creates the conditions for democratic decline. If you really care about your side wielding power, you’re more willing to overlook misbehavior in their attempts to win it. They find evidence that this could apply to partisans of either major party — but only one party nominates candidates like Trump and Gianforte

Here a demonstration of how the Republican party doesn't give two shits about the "will of the people".

pasted_image_0__1_.png

I mean look at the level of support for the initiatives of the Trump administration. And which initiatives had the highest level of support? Two gun bills and an expanded minimum wage.

Here. I’ll help you out:

Idiot. Even Trump said he didn't declassify everything.

Yes, I read it and in my professional opinion it's devastating.

Tell me what legal issues you see with the indictment. I could use a good laugh
Nah. Your mind is too fully fucking closed. Why waste electrons?

But, since despite your closed mind you seem at least somewhat amiable, wtf? I’ll go ahead and give you a hors d’oeuvre or two

Over broad definitions. Again.

Prosecutorial misconduct. Think leaks.

And here is a biggie. For the charges relating to conspiracy and concealing etc., how ridiculous. Smith cannot even allege that anything was destroyed. How does Smith handle the fact that Trump was engaged in negotiations with the US over the very documents in issue? Yet none were lost or destroyed.

Forum List

Back