Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

Nah. Your mind is too fully fucking closed. Why waste electrons?

But, since despite your closed mind you seem at least somewhat amiable, wtf? I’ll go ahead and give you a hors d’oeuvre or two

Over broad definitions. Again.

Prosecutorial misconduct. Think leaks.

And here is a biggie. For the charges relating to conspiracy and concealing etc., how ridiculous. Smith cannot even allege that anything was destroyed. How does Smith handle the fact that Trump was engaged in negotiations with the US over the very documents in issue? Yet none were lost or destroyed.
Thanks. I needed that.

Prosecutorial misconduct? The trial hasn't started. I don't even have a date.

Next

Thanks. I needed that.

Prosecutorial misconduct? The trial hasn't started. I don't even have a date.

Next
Hey. Try to play catch up. He has already leaked a lot of material. And his pros mis history is known.

You’re dismissed.

Hey. Try to play catch up. He has already leaked a lot of material. And his pros mis history is known.

You’re dismissed.
You have no clue what you are talking about. How can there be misconduct by the prosecution if the trial hasn't even started. You are full of shit

You have no clue what you are talking about. How can there be misconduct by the prosecution if the trial hasn't even started. You are full of shit
Are you seriously that stupid?

Seriously. You’re dense.

Pros mis can occur pre-trial. Like IN the Grand Jury. Or by leaking info about an indictment prior to the arraignment.

Sorry. But you’re the one who is full of shit. In your “professional” opinion, you need a lot of remedial education.

Are you seriously that stupid?

Seriously. You’re dense.

Pros mis can occur pre-trial. Like IN the Grand Jury. Or by leaking info about an indictment prior to the arraignment.

Sorry. But you’re the one who is full of shit. In your “professional” opinion, you need a lot of remedial education.
Prosecutorial misconduct is a legal term with a precise definition. Look it up

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.
Because Biden is a geriatric, demented imbecile, while Trump is coherent and of strong mind. Pretty obvious, actually.

Just to revisit your false claim.

If what you just said (highlighted by bolding, above) were true, and it isn’t, then you’d have to maintain that no case has ever been dismissed pre-trial on the basis of pros mis.

And … just like that. Your bullshit gets exposed.

You’re welcome. 👍

Just to revisit your false claim.

If what you just said (highlighted by bolding, above) were true, and it isn’t, then you’d have to maintain that no case has ever been dismissed pre-trial on the basis of pros mis.

And … just like that. Your bullshit gets exposed.

You’re welcome. 👍
I doubt you even read it. The defendant in that alleges that the cops had no reasonable excuse to search his shit. And they probably didn't.
When the FBI went down to Mar A Lago they had no doubt that Trump had classified material because he already had returned some of it.

You're confusing police misconduct with pros misconduct. That's misconduct by the prosecutor at a trial, such as withholding evidence that would exonerate the defendant

Last edited:
I doubt you even read it. The defendant in that alleges that the cops had no reasonable excuse to search his shit. And they probably didn't.
When the FBI went down to Mar A Lago they had no doubt that Trump had classified material because he already had returned some of it
I did read it.

And you’re just evading the point. Pros mis occurred when? At trial?

BZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT

No. Nope. Not so. It was during a pretrial hearing.

But how can this be? Didn’t you assure us that it can only occur at trial?

I did read it.

And you’re just evading the point. Pros mis occurred when? At trial?

BZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTT

No. Nope. Not so. It was during a pretrial hearing.

But how can this be? Didn’t you assure us that it can only occur at trial?
There is all kinds of misconduct in legal cases. Pros misconduct is exactly what I have been telling you.

Let's assume you are right - why isn't the Trump team filing the necessary motions if they think there was any kind of misconduct? Their only tactic is to stall, push the trial date back, which is not bad but it's also the only thing they can do at this point.

You should represent Trump since Roodles lost his license

There is a difference between being old and being old and frail. Biden has the energy level of someone who has one foot in the grave. It's why his legal name is Sleepy Joe. Whereas Trump has retard energy, because his brain doesn't draw away any energy from the rest of his body.
Trumps brain doesn't draw any energy. When do you think was the last time Trump rode a bicycle.

:itsok: There is all kinds of misconduct in legal cases. Pros misconduct is exactly what I have been telling you.
But you haven’t “been” telling me. Instead you were claiming (incorrectly) that it could only happen at trial. Face it. You were wrong. You are wrong. That’s all.

Let's assume you are right -
I am right and I cited just one case to prove it. You’re welcome. 👍
why isn't the Trump team filing the necessary motions if they think there was any kind of misconduct?

Man alive. You’re special. Special Ed. Are you so ignorant, stupid or dishonest that you don’t grasp that motions get filed when they get filed? If it wasn’t filed yet, just wait.
Their only tactic is to stall, push the trial date back,
It’s not their only tactic. It is one part of many tactics. All appropriate. And they just filed a motion seeking a very long adjournment. And why not? What’s the rush? (Hold that thought for a bit.)
which is not bad but it's also the only thing they can do at this point.

False claim. Feel obliged to support it properly. But. You won’t.
You should represent Trump since Roodles lost his license
He has not yet lost his license.

Are you ever right about anything!? Well, not yet.

Last edited:
But you haven’t “been” telling me. Instead you were claiming (incorrectly) that it could only happen at trial. Face it. You were wrong. You are wrong. That’s all.

I am right and I cited just one case to prove it. You’re welcome. 👍
Yes. Because that's the definition of pros misconduct.

Forum List

Back