Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

No.

They have to APPLY for a Visa at the US consulate in their country.
It will be approved or denied by that consulate

If approved then the person has permission to enter the country and stay as long as the Visa is valid

If denied the person will not be allowed in.

There is no need to allow people into the country before they have permission
Not if they show up on your border. They should be going to Ellis Island.
If they show up on the border we do not have to let them in. They can all go back to their own country and apply for a Visa like they should have done in the first place

And Ellis Island is nothing but a tourist attraction these days shit it's probably cheaper to build a wall than it will be to get that place turned back into a working government office
this is the power delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Ellis Island is simply more cost effective.

Capitalism, What is That Sayeth the Right Wing.

We could be generating revenue from foreign nationals to pay for upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure.
We can't generate revenue from welfare mothers and non-skilled workers.
any right wing fantasy can work, in a vacuum of special pleading.

solving our illegal problem on a permanent in a market friendly manner is what we are discussing.
automated smg's on the border will work.

Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective. We should have this problem on our borders.

Not letting the criminal immigrants in is most cost effective.
they have to be processed to determine that.

No they don't you just don't let them in unless they a VISA from the US consulate in their home country
No Visa no entry
all they need do is ask. Upgrading Ellis Island can process tens of thousand per day and ensure all foreign nationals have a federal id.
We don't want them here. What part of that do you not understand?
For me the part where you think that matters. No one cares what you dont want here.

this is the power delegated to Congress: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

We could be generating revenue from foreign nationals to pay for upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure.

No it is more cost effective to have people APPLY FOR A FUCKING VISA in their own country.

No Ellis island needed.

Show up at the fucking border with a fucking travel visa and be let in for the length of time the fucking visa is valid
Show u at the fucking border without a fucking travel visa and you don't get in. PERIOD

No buildings needed, no additional staff, no major renovations of a fucking tourist site needed
simple bigotry is no solution to our refugee problem.

This is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure is more cost effective.

This has nothing to do with citizenship.

It's about who we let in and who we don't

People can apply for a green card from their home country as well

Green Cards and Permanent Residence in the U.S. | USAGov

we already have the shit in place to handle both tourist visa and green card applications no extra shit is needed
Capitalism; what is that, sayeth the right wing.

an uniform Rule of Naturalization must cover asylum and refugees.

Anyone can be a tourist with a federal id, renewable annually.

We don't need Ellis Island

And these people aren't refugees.

And yes if you're not a fucking citizen you have to have permission to come here
The facility should be upgraded to handle these issues.

this is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

WHy?

I don't want the downward pressure on wages that happens because of the fact that businesses take advantage of their status.

I get the feeling you have a more "visceral" reason for opposing illegal immigration

they have to be processed to determine that.

No they don't you just don't let them in unless they a VISA from the US consulate in their home country
No Visa no entry
all they need do is ask. Upgrading Ellis Island can process tens of thousand per day and ensure all foreign nationals have a federal id.
lol. sounds arbitrary and capricious. this is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure is simply more cost effective for processing purposes.
no it's not no matter how many times you say it.
I cited our federal Constitution.

Only the right wing is frivolous in their arguments and authority.

No it is more cost effective to have people APPLY FOR A FUCKING VISA in their own country.

No Ellis island needed.

Show up at the fucking border with a fucking travel visa and be let in for the length of time the fucking visa is valid
Show u at the fucking border without a fucking travel visa and you don't get in. PERIOD

No buildings needed, no additional staff, no major renovations of a fucking tourist site needed

This is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

we already have the shit in place to handle both tourist visa and green card applications no extra shit is needed

And yes if you're not a fucking citizen you have to have permission to come here

this is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

If stupid were money you'd be the richest idiot on the planet

Not if they show up on your border. They should be going to Ellis Island.
If they show up on the border we do not have to let them in. They can all go back to their own country and apply for a Visa like they should have done in the first place

And Ellis Island is nothing but a tourist attraction these days shit it's probably cheaper to build a wall than it will be to get that place turned back into a working government office

We can't generate revenue from welfare mothers and non-skilled workers.
any right wing fantasy can work, in a vacuum of special pleading.

solving our illegal problem on a permanent in a market friendly manner is what we are discussing.
automated smg's on the border will work.
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights and That is Why we don't take them seriously in abortion threads.

If stupid were money you'd be the richest idiot on the planet
nothing but hearsay and soothsay? you are going to need a superior or a supreme argument.

No Visa no entry
lol. sounds arbitrary and capricious. this is our supreme law of the land: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure is simply more cost effective for processing purposes.

We already have a process of naturalization

People can apply for permanent residency if they are eligible.
If they are not eligible they don't get in

It really is that fucking simple

crybaby trump has lied so much that our idiot righties really believe him not understanding he is a consistent liar. What we do know is that more illegal Latino have left in the last several years than have crossed the border. We know that 42% of illegals fly into our country. As for as the drugs go it will not even slow the drugs down. As long as their is a huge market for them they will be coming into or made in this country, The only hope is to use high teck to slow down the drugs coming across the broader. Ever heard of drones. Here is a hint, just because the idiot in the Whitehouse says something it is most likely to be a lie and this one about the wall is his biggest lie.

why do we need a wall if it is so simple?

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure will relieve pressure on our borders.

WHy?

I don't want the downward pressure on wages that happens because of the fact that businesses take advantage of their status.

I get the feeling you have a more "visceral" reason for opposing illegal immigration
I don't want the competition for bottom level jobs. I want to be able to support my family. Hard to do with illegals driving down wages.
I don't want them here to poop out a baby and collect welfare for it. They're coming here getting pregnant and going to bankrupt our country trying to provide for them all.
When I was in college I hated competing with them for seats. It's one thing competing with those who can afford to pay and get high grades but it's a different story when they are getting in via student loans and grants and don't have the grades. Dumbing down the system.

Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure will relieve pressure on our borders.
185 million people want to move to America. We don't have room for them. Especially when most of them want to get on our social welfare system.

WHy?

I don't want the competition for bottom level jobs. I want to be able to support my family. Hard to do with illegals driving down wages.
I don't want them here to poop out a baby and collect welfare for it. They're coming here getting pregnant and going to bankrupt our country trying to provide for them all.
When I was in college I hated competing with them for seats. It's one thing competing with those who can afford to pay and get high grades but it's a different story when they are getting in via student loans and grants and don't have the grades. Dumbing down the system.
We should be manufacturing, manufacturing jobs by establishing new Cities in more optimum locations. It is one solution to global weather changes.

185 million people want to move to America. We don't have room for them. Especially when most of them want to get on our social welfare system.
we need to upgrade our laws so we make money and not lose money.

let's say, all foreign nationals are considered tourists and their id., is renewable annually.

We don't need to ask why if they can be market friendly.

Asylum seekers and refugees must still be processed in a market friendly manner that does not increase, humanitarian forms of misery.

That's a crock of B.S,

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations that can respond quickly. Something they can see, can and will always be compromised, something they can't see won't even be attempted.

You had a Republican full house for two years, why in the hell do you think they didn't vote for it.

Here's 2-1/2 minutes of reasons.

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.
President Donald Trump’s promise to build a wall along our Southern border will save countless innocent lives. Our Border Patrol agents have seen firsthand the success of a border wall in Yuma, Ariz. — which serves as a prime example of how investments in personnel, technology and a border wall can turn the tide against a flood of illegal immigration and secure our homeland.

For years, Yuma sector was besieged by chaos as a nearly unending flood of migrants and drugs poured across our border. Even as agents were arresting on average 800 illegal aliens a day, we were still unable to stop the thousands of trucks filled with drugs and humans that quickly crossed a vanishing point and dispersed into communities all across the country.

It is hard for anyone familiar with Yuma sector today to imagine this scene. That’s because nearly a decade ago, a group of bipartisan lawmakers came together to protect the homeland, save innocent lives, and build a physical barrier across the border.

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

First it's a fence and not wall and it certainly can crossed.
images

Oh, didn't you know? A stunt like that will bring instant electrocution because the wall will be electrified.

Rubber tires have no problems with electricity---:auiqs.jpg: Furthermore I doubt a 1000 mile wall is going to have electricity within a 1000 miles to plug into. I think some of you people are doing your own WALLLLLLLL design. An electric 1000 wall has never been discussed. So I assume you're getting your idea's from the usual suspect.

1*1R3wfJa8msee2u8QHv_x5A.jpeg

He said he was going to put solar cells on it so there will be all the electricity needed.:cuckoo:

I don't remember that one, nor do I believe that they wouldnt be put out of commission if they were ever to be set up.

Ellis Island used to be able to process thousands per day. There should be no refugees waiting for processing on our border.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization
When you mention Ellis Island and what used to be, are you saying you don't care for the wait-your-turn policy on immigration? It's been in place for years, to help integrate people from a variety of nations to get a chance at the American Dream. Are you also in favor of allowing only one area of the world push its way in here?

I guess I do differ with you on that count. I love the Mexican people who live here, but I also enjoy knowing that as Americans, we have many nations touching us when a fair number from each country is allowed in.

Mexico unfortunately is the neighbor who sees an opportunity to overpopulate our nation rather than its own with people it wants nothing to do with. They send us car thieves, home invaders, patients with incurable mental and physical diseases, etc. for the sole purpose of benefitting financially from the money they send back to Mexico to support an economy that so entitles its rich it ignores and reduces its poor to a life of bitterness and poverty. AND they see an opening for America solving all their problems and making their rich classes richer than ever.

Our existing immigration policies stands for equal opportunities to a variety of people. The illegal practice of sending us only problems so far, allows a corrupt Mexico to sing "Don't worry, be happy" all day and all night. It is not fair to the unsung scientist who goes unappreciated in another country who's been waiting for 20 years for his ok to come here, and now, never can because his space has been filled 10,000 times with Mexico's problems.

We finally got one person elected to office who will deal like an adult with the moochers to the south, and what happens? Y'all go all out to kick him in the groin on a constant basis for things he did from the first time he sneezed as a child to frowning at a member of the ninnyhammer press.

Mexico will benefit by having to grow up enough to take care of their own. We will have to get all our druggy kids out of the slammer and put them in the orchards, so what. It'll benefit everyone concerned if we take away the border tit and make Mexico grow more beans.

Mexico is a moochie moochie.
It just wants to eat your cookie.
Say "Adios" to tribulation,
Singing "stupid gringos,- celebration."
I keep seeing people saying Mexico is sending us their murders, rapists, thrives, home invaders, and the mental and physical disabled. Exactly how is the government doing this. Do they buy them plane tickets or maybe they drive them up to border and help them over fence.
/----/ You're way too young (9 maybe on your next birthday) to remember this. But Mexico can send us their undesirables just like Castro did. (Watch the movie Scarface if your parents will allow it.) https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/castro-announces-mariel-boatlift
In 1980, the boatlift also began to have negative political implications for U.S.President Jimmy Carter. When it was discovered that a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities, many were placed in refugee camps while others were held in federal prisons to undergo deportation hearings.
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective. We should have this problem on our borders.
How does upgrading Ellis Island help keep out the illegal welfare recipients.

News flash illegals are not eligible for welfare, they never have been, nor are they eligible to vote.

And the very last place they're going to show up at is a Welfare office or voting precinct to say here I am, ready for deportation.

IF the wall could be built (2000 miles across land not currently owned by the government) and IF it were 100% effective (which is beyond unlikely) that would do NOTHING about the 60% of illegals who enter the country through other means.

Does that sound like a reasonable way to spend 30-50 billion dollars?

Sure. Build the fucking thing. Make me look like a genius.
Only about 40% of illegals enter by other means, moron. Eliminating 60% of illegal immigration for $30 billion is a bargain.

Only a brain transplant could make you look like a genius.

Do Illegals buy food, cars, T.V's, electronics, furniture, clothing, go to restaurants, movies and participate in stimulating this economy?

You might want to subtract the amount you believe to be the cost of illegal immigration and offset that by what they actually purchase in this country. Then there's always the problem with migrant farm workers.
Perspective | Illegal immigrants help fuel U.S. farms. Does affordable produce depend on them?

In reality our biggest cost to illegal immigration is education.

Look it up yourself.

Last edited:
When you mention Ellis Island and what used to be, are you saying you don't care for the wait-your-turn policy on immigration? It's been in place for years, to help integrate people from a variety of nations to get a chance at the American Dream. Are you also in favor of allowing only one area of the world push its way in here?

I guess I do differ with you on that count. I love the Mexican people who live here, but I also enjoy knowing that as Americans, we have many nations touching us when a fair number from each country is allowed in.

Mexico unfortunately is the neighbor who sees an opportunity to overpopulate our nation rather than its own with people it wants nothing to do with. They send us car thieves, home invaders, patients with incurable mental and physical diseases, etc. for the sole purpose of benefitting financially from the money they send back to Mexico to support an economy that so entitles its rich it ignores and reduces its poor to a life of bitterness and poverty. AND they see an opening for America solving all their problems and making their rich classes richer than ever.

Our existing immigration policies stands for equal opportunities to a variety of people. The illegal practice of sending us only problems so far, allows a corrupt Mexico to sing "Don't worry, be happy" all day and all night. It is not fair to the unsung scientist who goes unappreciated in another country who's been waiting for 20 years for his ok to come here, and now, never can because his space has been filled 10,000 times with Mexico's problems.

We finally got one person elected to office who will deal like an adult with the moochers to the south, and what happens? Y'all go all out to kick him in the groin on a constant basis for things he did from the first time he sneezed as a child to frowning at a member of the ninnyhammer press.

Mexico will benefit by having to grow up enough to take care of their own. We will have to get all our druggy kids out of the slammer and put them in the orchards, so what. It'll benefit everyone concerned if we take away the border tit and make Mexico grow more beans.

I keep seeing people saying Mexico is sending us their murders, rapists, thrives, home invaders, and the mental and physical disabled. Exactly how is the government doing this. Do they buy them plane tickets or maybe they drive them up to border and help them over fence.
/----/ You're way too young (9 maybe on your next birthday) to remember this. But Mexico can send us their undesirables just like Castro did. (Watch the movie Scarface if your parents will allow it.) https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/castro-announces-mariel-boatlift
In 1980, the boatlift also began to have negative political implications for U.S.President Jimmy Carter. When it was discovered that a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities, many were placed in refugee camps while others were held in federal prisons to undergo deportation hearings.

News flash illegals are not eligible for welfare, they never have been, nor are they eligible to vote.

And the very last place they're going to show up at is a Welfare office or voting precinct to say here I am, ready for deportation.
/----/ Just got my Google back from the repair shop: Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare - Judicial Watch

Last edited:

They have a baby, their baby gets welfare, the illegal spends the money.

Forum List

Back