Why is Building the Wall Wrong?

A wall is a bold statement that says, "We're afraid, and authoritarian government makes us feel all tingly inside."

No they don't you just don't let them in unless they a VISA from the US consulate in their home country
No Visa no entry
all they need do is ask. Upgrading Ellis Island can process tens of thousand per day and ensure all foreign nationals have a federal id.
We don't want them here. What part of that do you not understand?
For me the part where you think that matters. No one cares what you dont want here.

Trump does.
So? I said no one. Drumpf is a nobody.
You're a nobody, Trump is President of the Best country on the planet.

all they need do is ask. Upgrading Ellis Island can process tens of thousand per day and ensure all foreign nationals have a federal id.
For me the part where you think that matters. No one cares what you dont want here.

Trump does.
You're a nobody, Trump is President of the Best country on the planet.
Saying make America great again means it's no longer great, yet you say it's the best country on the planet. :cuckoo:

What is so silly is the reich totally ignores the largest immigration problem is expired visa's. There are more of them than people crossing without permission or documentation.
The Trump administration deports those people, dumbass. And no, the overstays are not the biggest illegal immigration problem, it's the career criminals who never even go through customs are by far the worst problem of the two.

Idiots like you think fixing half the holes will stop a boat from sinking.

Fuckin' dumbasses.

Last edited:
Open the border to bounty hunting. There won't be many illegals or drug couriers.

Actually if they changed the violation to a first degree felony punishable for a minimum of five years in prison, we would get rid of 90% of the ones here already plus nobody else would want to come in.

A wall is a bold statement that says, "We're afraid, and authoritarian government makes us feel all tingly inside."

That's so ridiculous. That's like saying we have a military because we are afraid or a police department.

If you want our culture and way of life changed, just move south of the border. You'll be happier than a clam. The reason these countries are shitholes is not because of the land itself, it's because of the people that live there. Why would you want to bring those people here????

As for as the drugs go it will not even slow the drugs down. As long as their is a huge market for them they will be coming into or made in this country,

Donald Trump tied the heroin epidemic gripping suburban white communities to the issue central to the campaign: border security and illegal immigration.

We’ve all heard of poppy fields blooming in Afghanistan, but is Trump right that heroin is entering the United States largely through the southern border?

Yes. Even though Southwest Asia supplies heroin to most of the rest of the world, nearly all of the heroin available in the United States comes from Mexico and South America.

Trump is right: Heroin is coming in through southern border
But what does that have to do with building a wall. Most of the drugs that come across the border do so by planes, motor vehicles and boats which will continue with or without a wall.

What does that piece say? It says most of our heroine comes across that southern border. No, it isn't flown from Mexico, it doesn't come on a boat, and it's not coming from customs. It's coming from a wall-less border and that needs to be stopped. If they can get it here other ways, then it will be a hell of a lot harder which means they would have to charge more money, and likely more people getting busted for it.

/----/ You're way too young (9 maybe on your next birthday) to remember this. But Mexico can send us their undesirables just like Castro did. (Watch the movie Scarface if your parents will allow it.) https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/castro-announces-mariel-boatlift
In 1980, the boatlift also began to have negative political implications for U.S.President Jimmy Carter. When it was discovered that a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities, many were placed in refugee camps while others were held in federal prisons to undergo deportation hearings.
Upgrading Ellis Island is more cost effective. We should have this problem on our borders.
How does upgrading Ellis Island help keep out the illegal welfare recipients.

News flash illegals are not eligible for welfare, they never have been, nor are they eligible to vote.

And the very last place they're going to show up at is a Welfare office or voting precinct to say here I am, ready for deportation.

So what happens when they show up at the emergency room? They pay cash or are asked for their proof of status?
It is essentially the same as it is in almost all countries. The ER will attempt to stabilize the medical condition regardless of your citizenship. They will of course ask identification, insurance, or credit card but they will accept whatever you give them. In most countries today, ERs are required to except people regardless of who they are or their ability to pay. Considering how much Americans travel, that should be good news.

Correct, and when the provide those services with no pay, they have to pass the loss onto people who can pay or have insurance which raises costs on all of us.

No they don't you just don't let them in unless they a VISA from the US consulate in their home country
No Visa no entry

Trump does.

Only in your mind. For the rest of us, he's the President of the United States, and what he says goes unlike what you or I say.

Oh, didn't you know? A stunt like that will bring instant electrocution because the wall will be electrified.

Rubber tires have no problems with electricity---:auiqs.jpg: Furthermore I doubt a 1000 mile wall is going to have electricity within a 1000 miles to plug into. I think some of you people are doing your own WALLLLLLLL design. An electric 1000 wall has never been discussed. So I assume you're getting your idea's from the usual suspect.

1*1R3wfJa8msee2u8QHv_x5A.jpeg

Correct, we won't have a state of the art wall thanks to Democrats. The more money for the wall we have, the better and more effective wall. But the problem isn't the ability of a wall, the problem is Democrats.
I thought the problem was that Mexico said they werent going to pay for the wall like Drumpf promised?

It's the left that keeps bringing that up--not us on the right. We don't care how it's built or who pays for it, as long as it's built.
Drumpf brought that up and he is on the right. I didnt ask you what you care about. I'm asking what fool is going to allow Drumpf to claim Mexico is going to pay for it and then pretend they dont care?

I guess the same fools that were promised their healthcare insurance would go down by $2,500 a year. The same fools that thought they would be able to keep their insurance, doctor or healthcare facility. The same fools that thought nobody making less than $250,000 a year would see any kind of tax increase.

And how do you know who is paying for something that isn't even there yet?

Forum List

Back