🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Eli Manning not considered not a average QB?

Why, because the Giants embarrassed the Cheating Putriots and made their coach storm off the field before the game was over? IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SITES I HAVE EVER SEEN!

I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and if I watch the replay today.....I LAUGH SOME MORE! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I am sure Billicheat is coming up with some more devious ways to get around NFL rules and since his owner and Roger G are butt buddies, he will probably get away with it.

Hmm. :lol: You can always tell the ones who are jelly of Tom Brady and the Pats. You think Tom will be in the HoF someday? I do. :D Not only is he hawt, but he's also awesome QB. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Yeah, you'll get high off the awesomeness of the Pats. Lol! :wink_2:

He is an excellent QB, and I think he will be a HoFer one day.

As for his hotness....well.....he is built all wrong for me to see him as hot.

Lol! Well, take my word for it, he is super hot! :lol: He can be a little dorky sometimes though, but heck nobody's perfect.

Hmm. :lol: You can always tell the ones who are jelly of Tom Brady and the Pats. You think Tom will be in the HoF someday? I do. :D Not only is he hawt, but he's also awesome QB. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. Yeah, you'll get high off the awesomeness of the Pats. Lol! :wink_2:

He is an excellent QB, and I think he will be a HoFer one day.

As for his hotness....well.....he is built all wrong for me to see him as hot.

Lol! Well, take my word for it, he is super hot! :lol: He can be a little dorky sometimes though, but heck nobody's perfect.

I can see the appeal. I am not gay but I am also not blind. My gf might think him hot, but I am not attracted to the guy types. :D

eli has his 1st turnover tonight because the defense was in his world LOL

I hate to be petty and say this, but ha-ha Eli! :lol: I hope he gets lots of turnovers this year. I don't like him because of that SB with the Pats.

somethings never change,another year,different offensive coordinater,same results.:D Looks like the same old manning.the fact that they just barely beat the bills,another crappy team,is telling.:D

I hate to be petty and say this, but ha-ha Eli! :lol: I hope he gets lots of turnovers this year. I don't like him because of that SB with the Pats.

somethings never change,another year,different offensive coordinater,same results.:D Looks like the same old manning.the fact that they just barely beat the bills,another crappy team,is telling.:D

Eli didn't beat the Bills

The Giants third string beat the Bills third string

Why, because the Giants embarrassed the Cheating Putriots and made their coach storm off the field before the game was over? IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SITES I HAVE EVER SEEN!

I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and if I watch the replay today.....I LAUGH SOME MORE! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I am sure Billicheat is coming up with some more devious ways to get around NFL rules and since his owner and Roger G are butt buddies, he will probably get away with it.

that was really sweet seeing Belecheat lose that superbowl.It was especially sweet since victory was right there in his grasp,that if they make that play and sack Manning on fourth down,they walk away winning that game and top the dolphins as having the best undefeated season in NFL history but because of that miracle play,the Giants go on and win and the pats have that one blemish on their season.:D

I guarantee that superbowl lost was severely depressing to both the players and Belecheat.:D O guarantee that because one of the dolphin players from the 72 undefeated team said years later that had they not won that superbowl,winning all those games in the regular season would have meant absolutlely nothing to them.That it would have all been for nothing had they lost.so i guarantee you,the pats players were feeling the same way about that season as well.:D

It was so sweet,it was right there in their grasp and they were being teased to go on and win it all and break a record but it got snatched away from them in the final two minutes of that game.:D:lol::lol::dance:

Last edited:

that was really sweet seeing Belecheat lose that superbowl.It was especially sweet since victory was right there in his grasp,that if they make that play and sack Manning on fourth down,they walk away winning that game and top the dolphins as having the best undefeated season in NFL history but because of that miracle play,the Giants go on and win and the pats have that one blemish on their season.:D

I guarantee that superbowl lost was severely depressing to both the players and Belecheat.:D O guarantee that because one of the dolphin players from the 72 undefeated team said years later that had they not won that superbowl,winning all those games in the regular season would have meant absolutlely nothing to them.That it would have all been for nothing had they lost.so i guarantee you,the pats players were feeling the same way about that season as well.:D

It was so sweet,it was right there in their grasp and they were being teased to go on and win it all and break a record but it got snatched away from them in the final two minutes of that game.:D:lol::lol::dance:

Yes, it was a thing of beauty. And coincidentally, Billicheat has not had his club back to win the Super Bowl since his Cam Corder was taken away. REAL football fans will always remember that little detail.:D

Yes, it was a thing of beauty. And coincidentally, Billicheat has not had his club back to win the Super Bowl since his Cam Corder was taken away. REAL football fans will always remember that little detail.:D

I have a feeling were in for some more Belecheat entertainment this year because something that I know you'll find entertaining now is that one of the patriot players was saying after the superbowl that he was glad they lost that AFC title game to the donkeys because had they won and gone on to the superbowl,they would have been the team that would have suffered getting humilated by the seahawks instead of the donkeys and had that happened,Tom Bradys legacy would have REALLY taken a big hit from that loss getting blown out like they would have.:D:lol::lol:

Bradys legacy would have really taken a major hit much worse than Mannings did because Mannings legacy prior to that,had already been very questionable.He hasnt been able to shake the label that he puts up impressive numbers in the regular season but when he faces top notch competition in big games,he chokes.

except for all the naive people who picked the donkeys to win the superbowl last year not understanding that Manning hadnt faced a defense anything like the seahawks all year long,for the people like me who knew better,it was no surprise whatsoever to see him play so bad in that game because he has yet to shed that reputation that he chokes in big games against top notch competetion so HIS legacy was ALREADY damaged at that point and he just added fuel to the fire in that superbowl where with Brady,in the last two superbowls he had a chance to win those games in the final two minutes so had it been the pats that went on and played the superbowl,it would have been brady instead of manning suffering a humilating defeat like the donkeys did instead and since Brady had never suffered a superbowl loss with a blowout before,HIS legacy would have REALLY taken a huge hit much worse than mannings did.:D

The reason i think we are going to be in for some more great belecheat entertainment this year is because i think you are going to see those two teams in the AFC championship game again because the ACF is so weak and the reason it will be funny is because since the donkeys have to play the NFC west teams this year,dont look for them to make it back to the superbowl.I think the AFC game will be in boston and on the road in playoff games,Manning doesnt do so well.

each time these two teams have played each other in the title game,the home team always went to the superbowl. I think Manning will be so physically beat up this year being a year older and having to play against the physical NFC west,that it will wear him out so badly that he wont play very well down the stretch and it will be bradys turn to get humilated by the seahawks in the superbowl this year.:D

I think Brady and Belechick has to win one more SB to not be seen as frauds when its all over and done with

I actually respect Brady. He is a very good QB. His coach is the one that I think is very low. How many AFC East Championships have the Patriots won because they cheated and recorded other teams? It is hard to say.

I am not sure the Patriots will make it to the AFC Championship, but the Broncos will most likely make it. Look for a wild card to come out of the AFC to challenge the Broncos.

I actually respect Brady. He is a very good QB. His coach is the one that I think is very low. How many AFC East Championships have the Patriots won because they cheated and recorded other teams? It is hard to say.

I am not sure the Patriots will make it to the AFC Championship, but the Broncos will most likely make it. Look for a wild card to come out of the AFC to challenge the Broncos.

Naw with how weak the AFC is i dont see the pats not making it back.They will have a lot of their players that were hurt on defense coming back this year like their middle run stuffer whatever his name was,he was a key loss for them.The pats were able to get by with those injurys in the regular season but against someone who matched up well against them,they were exposed.

I dont see the donkeys making ot back to the ACF title game though.Manning has to be perfect in all his games and thats asking too much for him to duplicate last years performance.

I am pulling for the pats to make it to the superbowl because yeah,while I respect brady and all,I would love to see that overrated hack belecheat suffer a blowout loss.:D:lol:

Belecheat is the most overrated hack of a coach there ever was.If not for tom brady he would be nothing.Tom Brady saved his career from the toilet.Before Brady came along he was a miserable failure.a complete zero. he was a complete failure in cleveland when he was there. all of a sudden brady comes along and saves his career from the toilet and all of a sudden he is regarded as the greatest coach ever?:cuckoo:

I have learned that my local radio sports station im my city,unlike ESPN and major sports like that,they arent afraid of bringing that up about belecheat how he was a failure at cleveland and are objective about those things unlike ESPN who goes around calling him the greatest coach ever and the reason why is i have heard that if the people at ESPN and other main sports outlets like them dont kiss his ass,he wont grant them interviews and allow them to come into their locker room and interview him and the players there so privately,they will say they dont think he is much of a coach but on the airways when they go public,they kiss his ass so they can get interviews with him and the players.makes sense.

where my local sports station,the reason THEY are objective and dont kiss his ass like they do is because they dont care,they dont want to interview belecheat and his teammates because thats not their team so thats why THEY dont hold back and are more logical and objective when they say he is overrated and why THEY will bring up those facts how he was a failure at cleveland and in his first season in NE before tom brady came along to save his career.

THEY dont care what belecheat thinks of them so they arent afraid to be objective and mention those facts about his failures at cleveland.at ESPN they wont talk about that on the airways and be objective about it cause they know if they tell the truth about him,they lose access to him and the players on that team so natuallly,they have to kiss his ass to get interviews with him.:D

Last edited:

Naw with how weak the AFC is i dont see the pats not making it back.They will have a lot of their players that were hurt on defense coming back this year like their middle run stuffer whatever his name was,he was a key loss for them.The pats were able to get by with those injurys in the regular season but against someone who matched up well against them,they were exposed.

I dont see the donkeys making ot back to the ACF title game though.Manning has to be perfect in all his games and thats asking too much for him to duplicate last years performance.

I am pulling for the pats to make it to the superbowl because yeah,while I respect brady and all,I would love to see that overrated hack belecheat suffer a blowout loss.:D:lol:

Belecheat is the most overrated hack of a coach there ever was.If not for tom brady he would be nothing.Tom Brady savd his career from the toilet.Before Brady came along he was a miserable failure.a complete zero. he was a complete failure in cleveland when he was there. all of a sudden brady comes along and saves his career from the toiletand all of a sudden he is regarded as the greatest coach ever.:cuckoo:

I have learned that my local radio sports station im my city,unlike ESPN and major sports like that,they arent afraid of brining that up about belecheat how he was a failure at cleveland and are objective about those things unlike ESPN who goes around calling him the greatest coach ever and the reason why is i have heard that if the people at ESPN and other main sports outlets like them dont kiss his ass,he wont grant them interviews and allow them to come into their locker room and interview the players there so privately,they will say they dont hink he is much of a coach but on the airways when they go public,they kiss his ass so they cant get interviews with im and the players.makes sense.

where my local sports station,the reason they are objective and dont kiss his ass like they do is because they dont care,they dont want to interview belecheat and his teammates because thats not their team so thats why THEY dont hold back and are more logical and objective when they say he is overrated and why THEY will bring up those facts how he was a failure at cleveland and his first season in NE before tom brady came along to sabe his career.

THEY dont care what belecheat thinks of them so they arent afraid to be objective and mention those facts about his failures at cleveland.at ESPN they wont talk about that on the airways and be objective about it cause they know if they tell the trtuh about him,they losr access to him and the players on that team so natuallly,they have to kiss his ass to get interviews with him.:D

Pats have GRONK back

I think Brady and Belechick has to win one more SB to not be seen as frauds when its all over and done with

I tend to agree and this year will be their best chance.

yeah same here.

I think you are all crazy. Both Brady and Belichick would be first ballot HoF inductees if they retired right now; both will be in the conversation for best ever at their respective positions on the team in the future. You are over-emphasizing Spygate. The Pats have been to the playoffs every season since Spygate except 2008, when they went 11-5 while Brady was hurt. They've been to two conference championship games and another Super Bowl.

Brady has long been compared to Montana, who many consider the best QB ever. Belichick has been described as the best coach of his generation and his record is superb.

Now, if you don't like either man, or don't think they are near the top of the all time list at what they do, that's fine....but the idea that they will be considered frauds for continuing to be successful after Spygate but not quite winning another Super Bowl seems silly to me.

I tend to agree and this year will be their best chance.

yeah same here.

I think you are all crazy. Both Brady and Belichick would be first ballot HoF inductees if they retired right now; both will be in the conversation for best ever at their respective positions on the team in the future. You are over-emphasizing Spygate. The Pats have been to the playoffs every season since Spygate except 2008, when they went 11-5 while Brady was hurt. They've been to two conference championship games and another Super Bowl.

Brady has long been compared to Montana, who many consider the best QB ever. Belichick has been described as the best coach of his generation and his record is superb.

Now, if you don't like either man, or don't think they are near the top of the all time list at what they do, that's fine....but the idea that they will be considered frauds for continuing to be successful after Spygate but not quite winning another Super Bowl seems silly to me.

Right? And don't tell me that any of those doing the whining wouldn't take either Bill or Brady right now if they could. :D We know, they know it, everybody knows it!

Wow! Someone who dwells on something that happened . . . how many years ago? Obviously a hater.
smiley-rolleyes007.gif

Oh please. Who is your team anyway since you feel you can talk smack. Let's make this fair. :D Fess up.

Are you for real? Do you really think Bill is the only one to have done this? You think he invented that do you? :lol:

I have a feeling were in for some more Belecheat entertainment this year because something that I know you'll find entertaining now is that one of the patriot players was saying after the superbowl that he was glad they lost that AFC title game to the donkeys because had they won and gone on to the superbowl,they would have been the team that would have suffered getting humilated by the seahawks instead of the donkeys and had that happened,Tom Bradys legacy would have REALLY taken a big hit from that loss getting blown out like they would have.:D:lol::lol:

Bradys legacy would have really taken a major hit much worse than Mannings did because Mannings legacy prior to that,had already been very questionable.He hasnt been able to shake the label that he puts up impressive numbers in the regular season but when he faces top notch competition in big games,he chokes.

except for all the naive people who picked the donkeys to win the superbowl last year not understanding that Manning hadnt faced a defense anything like the seahawks all year long,for the people like me who knew better,it was no surprise whatsoever to see him play so bad in that game because he has yet to shed that reputation that he chokes in big games against top notch competetion so HIS legacy was ALREADY damaged at that point and he just added fuel to the fire in that superbowl where with Brady,in the last two superbowls he had a chance to win those games in the final two minutes so had it been the pats that went on and played the superbowl,it would have been brady instead of manning suffering a humilating defeat like the donkeys did instead and since Brady had never suffered a superbowl loss with a blowout before,HIS legacy would have REALLY taken a huge hit much worse than mannings did.:D

The reason i think we are going to be in for some more great belecheat entertainment this year is because i think you are going to see those two teams in the AFC championship game again because the ACF is so weak and the reason it will be funny is because since the donkeys have to play the NFC west teams this year,dont look for them to make it back to the superbowl.I think the AFC game will be in boston and on the road in playoff games,Manning doesnt do so well.

each time these two teams have played each other in the title game,the home team always went to the superbowl. I think Manning will be so physically beat up this year being a year older and having to play against the physical NFC west,that it will wear him out so badly that he wont play very well down the stretch and it will be bradys turn to get humilated by the seahawks in the superbowl this year.:D

Whaaaat? What kind of crazy rant is this? :cuckoo: Links or it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back