Why Is FOXNEWS Giving The Trayvon Martin Story Little To No Coverage?

So far the worst of the race baiters have been unable to come up with anything that says Zimmerman shot Martin because he was black. Not one thing.

You honestly think that didn't play into it Katz?

Nope. Not a single thing. For one thing, this area is majority black. If Zimmerman was going to target blacks, he'd be doing it every day all day. If he was a racist, he wouldn't be living there in the first place. There would be a long history of expressed racism. There isn't. The only act that the race baiters have is that Treyvon Williams is black. George Zimmerman is hispanic, but BUT for purposes of accusation he's white.

So far the worst of the race baiters have been unable to come up with anything that says Zimmerman shot Martin because he was black. Not one thing.

Nope. Not a single thing. For one thing, this area is majority black. If Zimmerman was going to target blacks, he'd be doing it every day all day. If he was a racist, he wouldn't be living there in the first place. There would be a long history of expressed racism. There isn't. The only act that the race baiters have is that Treyvon Williams is black. George Zimmerman is hispanic, but BUT for purposes of accusation he's white.

The area is majority black? I read somewhere it was like a little over 30% black, does anyone have a link for this?

The beady eyed one is a good lister. The homosapien, barely, has a knack for listing off things that bash Obama and his Administration. I'm sure the lapdogs and lemmings just lick it up, off the ground and all. He just prattled off a list of things/people that Obama blames for the gas prices. I've seen him do lists of all sorts of things like this. What a putz.

He must be doing something right... #1, he's pissing you off and #2, he's doing a lot better that Rachel madcow in the ratings.
So I guess you're double pissed.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

He's doing a lot worse in influence, and he's a total failure in facts.

How, precisely, does 'everyone know that'?

You create your own reality if that makes your life easier. I shall remain in the real one, where I cope exceptionally well.

This is the wrong thread for this. But what I don't understand is how you can have such a strong opinion and know nothing?

Look, do a search using the phrase, "Prince Alwaleed bin Talal protects Murdoch against hostile takeover bids" and then pick which source you want to "learn from", because deary, you really need to learn. Rupert Murdoch only owns 30% of News Corp. A hostile bid is a lot easier going against 30% then 37%. And while you're at it, find out why Rupert is investing in the Prince's middle eastern network.

I think we have very different standards of 'knowledge', dweebie. Some of us go with fact, you prefer fiction. Generally, I don't rely on google as a solid sole source for 'research'. But then, I am academically minded... it appears that, though you claim to value education - we must have very different understandings of what the word 'education' means also.

Twit.

I love that you sign all of your posts! It gives them that 'personal touch'. :)

Not in this gated community, dipshit.

He only called him a "fucking coon" on the 911 call, but that's not racial, is it? :lol:

Zimmerman supporters are trying to ignore the racial elements in this case by whatever means necessary.

He only called him a "fucking coon" on the 911 call, but that's not racial, is it? :lol:

Zimmerman supporters are trying to ignore the racial elements in this case by whatever means necessary.
They're ignoring a lot of things more than just that, like...the law.

They're ignoring a lot of things more than just that, like...the law.

I have heard quite a few people tell me according to the law Zimmerman has done nothing wrong and is not subject to arrest, I'm serious.

I do not understand how pursuing someone with a gun after the authorities have told you not to, can possibly be construed as "standing your ground" or self defense. I also do not understand why the police did not take blood samples from the shooter to determine the presence of alcohol or drugs after that person has shot and killed someone. You can bet your ass they would've done so if the shooter was a minority, and that ain't right. Nor would they let the person keep his gun either.

I do not understand how pursuing someone with a gun after the authorities have told you not to, can possibly be construed as "standing your ground" or self defense. I also do not understand why the police did not take blood samples from the shooter to determine the presence of alcohol or drugs after that person has shot and killed someone. You can bet your ass they would've done so if the shooter was a minority, and that ain't right. Nor would they let the person keep his gun either.

Those are really good points Chief and thats why I don't understand how someone can say Zimmerman was just defending himself against the teen, plus they tested Trayvon's body for drugs and alcohol but not Zimmerman himself who was alive.

I just learned that yesterday was the first day Sean Hannity covered the Trayvon Martin story...yesterday.

Interesting...

I just learned that yesterday was the first day Sean Hannity covered the Trayvon Martin story...yesterday.

Interesting...

Really? Did he say that? I don't watch Hannity myself, wouldn't know one way or the other, but I'm guessing yesterday was not his first time covering the story. Not that it really matters, Fox News has been covering this story extensively since it broke last month. Now,if you're only referring to the commentary shows like O'Reilly, Hannity, and Van Sustern, I'm guessing they've discussed it when a new twist comes along. I do know that Fox News did a fairly good and unbiased reportage during the day time shows. Your attack on them is I think unwarranted.

Interesting...

Really? Did he say that? I don't watch Hannity myself, wouldn't know one way or the other, but I'm guessing yesterday was not his first time covering the story. Not that it really matters, Fox News has been covering this story extensively since it broke last month. Now,if you're only referring to the commentary shows like O'Reilly, Hannity, and Van Sustern, I'm guessing they've discussed it when a new twist comes along. I do know that Fox News did a fairly good and unbiased reportage during the day time shows. Your attack on them is I think unwarranted.
I know you're primed and ready to defend The FOXNEWS at the drop of a dime, but not even the mainstream media was covering this story up to a full 2 weeks ago, muchless a month ago. So peddling that The FOXNEWS was covering this a whole month ago is going overboard to say the least.

And since when is presenting information and/or posing questions an attack?

Hmmmmm.....!!?!???

Take it easy buddy, it's going to be OK. :cool:

Interesting...

To be honest I could care less who "covers" it, I just want justice for this boy.

Its always good to try to get the facts before nailing someone to a cross.

Hannity seems to have the same questions most of us have.

Why was Zimmerman following him, why did they not drug test him as well, and who was it that was yelling 'help'?

Interesting...

To be honest I could care less who "covers" it, I just want justice for this boy.
I'm not sure he is going to get it, though. Tragic. IF there is a law in Florida that can punish Zimmerman, I am all for finding it so that he has legal ramifications on this. Not sure, though.

However, if this shit law is changed, that is justice...in a sense; and he'll end up saving a hell of a lot of lives because of that, I bet.

I don't know if that is any amount of satisfaction for the family, but in my book, that makes anyone who can do that, a hero.

Forum List

Back