🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is it always Muslims - retry

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
There is a 16 page thread that started with this topic statement that went off about the crusades. I'm trying to do it again and please don't go off topic again like you did in that thread.

Hebdo insulted all three major religions with his cartoons, why is it only Muslims respond with violence? Why is it the Jews and the Christians are capable of not letting their tempers rage but the Muslims aren't?
o-VEILED-570.jpg

These Are The Charlie Hebdo Cartoons That Terrorists Thought Were Worth Killing Over

I don't give a fuck about what happened 400 years ago, or even 10 years ago. Lets stick to what is happening NOW! Can you discuss this topic without bringing ancient history into the picture?

The vast majority of humans who consider themselves "Muslim" have never killed anyone, nor will they ever.

If one believes it was really Muslims , I don't.
And you're a stupid ****
You believe the Juuuuuuus are 'shape changers' who can morph into Muslims. Then they do what the've done for seven centuries. Kill each other and anything that moves that isn't a 'true-believer'. You're a waste of bandwidth. PI

The vast majority of humans who consider themselves "Muslim" have never killed anyone, nor will they ever.

Using a poor analogy and not comparing the two but the mass majority of Germans didn't murder people like the German Nazis did.

has anyone ever suggested to you that the majority of
muslims kill people? Do you have some reason to
post up so idiotic a comment? I find your statement to
be rude and vulgar. It IMPLIES that there are people
who post here who INSIST that the majority of muslims
kill people. That is you engage in VULGAR innuendo.
Have you always been vulgar?

Dat rage lol

Dat rage lol

gee yet another vulgar innuendo. for fun----
read up on mechanisms used by MANIPULATIVE
WOMEN. also read up on personality disorders
of prevalent in women

The short answer is that it isn't always Muslims. The existence of conflict in order to seek justice for a perceived insult has littered global history for thousands of years. It was used for a long time by European powers to justify wars of conquest and colonial expansion, from France's "fly whisk" justification justification for the invasion of Algeria (and its subsequent occupation for over 100 years), to the Italian justification for the conquest of Ethiopia under its fascist government, to the German genocide of the Herero and Nama peoples in southwest Africa, to the Portuguese slaughter of the Gaza Nguni of what is now modern day southern Mozambique and Zimbabwe. It was a popular justification for what Europe termed "small wars" in fact, the British government published a book just prior to WWI that detailed the "small war" and listed one of its three primary justifications as "correcting an insult". It is also worth noting that the suggested tactic was one of "attritional warfare" that involved deliberately targeting the civilian populations of other regions, destroying villages, targeting farmland and cattle herds, the use of concentration camps, etc.

We also tend to focus too much on religion, when insult sensitivities are generally more about larger personal and regional identity. These identities can be heavily influenced and built upon religious identity, but they need not be. France for example was perfectly willing to send arms shipments to the Hutu Power movement in 1994 while they were slaughtering the Tutsi in the Rwandan Genocide because they saw Hutus as more francophone and Tutsis as more Culturally within the Anglo-Saxon sphere of influence. The only thing that has really changed today is the shifting of identity based violence more away from countries as they economically advance to new, still developing regions, coupled with a setting shift from state actors carrying out conflict to non-state actors engaging in it instead.

There is a 16 page thread that started with this topic statement that went off about the crusades. I'm trying to do it again and please don't go off topic again like you did in that thread.

Hebdo insulted all three major religions with his cartoons, why is it only Muslims respond with violence? Why is it the Jews and the Christians are capable of not letting their tempers rage but the Muslims aren't?
o-VEILED-570.jpg

These Are The Charlie Hebdo Cartoons That Terrorists Thought Were Worth Killing Over

I don't give a fuck about what happened 400 years ago, or even 10 years ago. Lets stick to what is happening NOW! Can you discuss this topic without bringing ancient history into the picture?
You can try as many times as you want, your premise still fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Not a single person on topic :(

I suppose if you want a response specific to the issue of Algerian Islamic identity as it relates to France, then we could look at the over 100 years of occupation of Algeria by France, followed by the Francho-Algerian conflict in the 50's and early 60s, the mass culture of abuses that took part during that conflict and the systematic systems of ethnic and religious based discrimination that characterized French rule in Algeria and bled over to mainland France which continues to carry remnants of that social, and at time, legal discrimination against Muslims / North Africans and is now part of the tinderbox that can serve to heighten identity sensitivities in France.

Probably has a lot to do with the countries they come from. Not exactly the best places to live.

Ragin' Rosie is trippin'!

Forum List

Back