Why is it always Muslims?

It's always muslims....all over the world....

2vxppc2.jpg

Iraq was a waste of time, most people didn't agree to the logic used. Bush may have held hands with King Abdullah. Bush was an idiot. Islam and most of the 9/11 attackers were from Saudi Arabia. That makes them our ...enemy. But Bush held hands with their KING! We should have isolated Arabia. Or bombed them into the bloody ground, but instead, we invade a country that had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Way to go, Republicans!

Muslims need to stop hurting innocent people. Charlie Hedo, 9/11. Christians don't do stuff like that, it's ALWAYS muslims, Isis hacking of westerners heads demanding ransom before hand...this is what "muslims" do. Why is it always muslims?
So called Christians started the Iraq war that killed over 1 million innocent civilians. So called Christians invaded Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and over 35 African nations over made up bullshit in the name of corporatism. So called Christians tried to redefine Geneva Convention terms that would make torture, not appear to be torture. So called Christians are locking up people indefinitely with no charges.

The truth is, so called Christians, lost Christ a long time ago.

Muslims have their radicals, but American mullahs of the PNAC are far worse.

Why are you talking about Christ, anyway? You're spreading hate. Christ was not about hate.

When the Shiite hits the fans pretty much anywhere on the planet America gets the call for help and PNAC has been gone for 9 years and only existed for 9 (1997-2006). You need a new boogeyman, Princess.

When the Shiite hits the fans pretty much anywhere on the planet America gets the call for help and PNAC has been gone for 9 years and only existed for 9 (1997-2006). You need a new boogeyman, Princess.
I'm sorry, but our foreign policy is still the PNAC agenda. And the lowest form of human life, lower than Zionists, still populate our government...................neocons!

I don't know why people still listen to a group that has been wrong about everything!

It's always Muslims b/c they don't know how to live any different. They've been killing each other over some stupid argument since the seventh century. When they aren't killing each other they are looking for any excuse to kill the 'Infidel'. If there weren't any more 'infidels' left they be waging a Holy War on fucking sand flies.
Violence is part of their gene code.
http://www.cfr.org/peace-conflict-a...!/?cid=otr-marketing_url-sunni_shia_infoguide
"It's always Muslims" is the little bullshit lie you keep telling people hoping it will somehow become true, but it's not. According to FBI records, more terrorist acts in the US between 1980-2005, were committed by Jewish terrorists (7%), than Muslim ones (6%). And in Europe, less than 1% of terrorist acts were committed by Muslims.

Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

(Loon Watch also notes that
less than 1% of terror attacks in Europe were carried out by Muslims.)
Have a nice day.

How many times are you going to post that same bullshit chart?

Let us know why all the wanted terrorists on FBI's most wanted happen to be MUSLIMS...

95357617-poster-the.jpg

Muslims need to stop hurting innocent people. Charlie Hedo, 9/11. Christians don't do stuff like that, it's ALWAYS muslims, Isis hacking of westerners heads demanding ransom before hand...this is what "muslims" do. Why is it always muslims?
So called Christians started the Iraq war that killed over 1 million innocent civilians. So called Christians invaded Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and over 35 African nations over made up bullshit in the name of corporatism. So called Christians tried to redefine Geneva Convention terms that would make torture, not appear to be torture. So called Christians are locking up people indefinitely with no charges.

Why are you talking about Christ, anyway? You're spreading hate. Christ was not about hate.

Gee, anus mouth never blames Muslims for anything. I wonder why?

Point is I humiliated you again. The first crusade was to repel Muslim invaders from Christian lands, and Pope Urban II ordered it.

First crusade was because Urban II was an incredible douche.
Oh ok, Mr. Historian D Bag. Now tell us why it's always Muslims that go postal when somebody draws a cartoon of Mohammad. I mean Jesus is basically son of God to Christians.

I've got a degree in history.

At Universities where they dont' teach about talking snakes in Science Class, they all admit the Crusades were a horrible idea and Urban II was kind of a douchebag for coming up with the idea.

Again.... Crusades. Look at them and See Israel's future.

Muslims go postal because they are tired of the west fucking with them. But keep making sweet, sweet love to that hornet's nest.

So let me get this straight, we invade Iraq over weapons that don't exist, kill 100,000 Iraqis, leave the country in ruins, and nope, the Muslims are the bad ones because some thugs shoot up some racist cartoonists.

Got it.

How many times are you going to post that same bullshit chart?

Let us know why all the wanted terrorists on FBI's most wanted happen to be MUSLIMS...

95357617-poster-the.jpg
That "bullshit chart", is from the same source you got your "most wanted".

Gee, anus mouth never blames Muslims for anything. I wonder why?

Evidently because Dildo_Really believes nothing is ever their fault. A far more knowledgeable and honest voice says the hate and violence being taught and preached to impressionable young Muslims is the source of the terrorist mayhem we see today and has made Islam "the world's enemy":

"On Jan. 1, the president of Egypt made a stunning speech.

Abdel Fattah al-Sisi spoke at Al Azhar, the greatest university in the Arab world, a place of Islamic scholarship dating back more than a millennium.

Al-Sisi didn’t just speak to scholars though. He also addressed the Awqaf Ministry, the government’s religious department that funds mosques and Muslim imams across Egypt.

Al-Sisi is Egypt’s president and he’s also its top general. And his speech was an order. A plea, but a command as well: Islam needed to reform itself.

The problem was Islam’s violence. Islam, said al-Sisi, has become the world’s enemy. “It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible!”

It wasn’t Islam, the religion, he said. It was Islam, the radical political force. “That thinking—I am not saying 'religion' but 'thinking'—that corpus of texts and ideas that we have sacralized over the years, to the point that departing from them has become almost impossible, is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Is it possible that 1.6 billion Muslims should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants—that is 7 billion—so that they themselves may live? Impossible!”

It was the closest thing Islam has seen to Martin Luther nailing his 95 theses to the church door in Wittenberg. Al-Sisi was calling for nothing less than a Reformation of Islam. And he was doing so in the heart of Al Azhar. He continued:

“I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You, imams, are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move… because this ummah is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost—and it is being lost by our own hands.”

In need of a religious revolution Levant Columnists Opinion Toronto Su

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Yet only Muslim animals react the way they do.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-07-at-8.30.21-AM.png

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

Everyone goes to war believing God is on their side.

Again, we aren't talking about war, or history of the last 1000 years.

We have a cartoon, mocking all three faiths, yet it's only Muslims that feel an obligation to slaughter those that offend their religion. Why is that?

It was two Jihadists who showed up with guns in Paris. Not 1,600,000,000 Muslims.
Try to keep things in perspective.

Charlie Hebdo was an equal opportunity satirist. Here he is mocking of all three faiths in one cartoon.

Yet only Muslim animals react the way they do.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-07-at-8.30.21-AM.png

Your question only works within a narrow context since Christians have a long history of killing each other for no good reason at all.

Bullshit, you didn't answer my question. Christians and Jews aren't killing people because someone offended their religion or prophet.

We have a cartoon, mocking all three faiths, yet it's only Muslims that feel an obligation to slaughter those that offend their religion. Why is that?

It was two Jihadists who showed up with guns in Paris. Not 1,600,000,000 Muslims.

It was 3 or more and the problem isn't just the attacks but rather - according to Egypt's president - the Arab/Muslim culture which teaches and preaches violent hatred:
“That thinking - I am not saying 'religion' but 'thinking' - that corpus of texts and ideas that we have sacralized over the years, to the point that departing from them has become almost impossible, is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Is it possible that 1.6 billion Muslims should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants - that is 7 billion - so that they themselves may live? Impossible!”

Evidently because Dildo_Really believes nothing is ever their fault. A far more knowledgeable and honest voice says the hate and violence being taught and preached to impressionable young Muslims is the source of the terrorist mayhem we see today and has made Islam "the world's enemy":

Abdel Fattah al-Sisi spoke at Al Azhar, the greatest university in the Arab world, a place of Islamic scholarship dating back more than a millennium.

Al-Sisi didn’t just speak to scholars though. He also addressed the Awqaf Ministry, the government’s religious department that funds mosques and Muslim imams across Egypt.

Al-Sisi is Egypt’s president and he’s also its top general. And his speech was an order. A plea, but a command as well: Islam needed to reform itself.

The problem was Islam’s violence. Islam, said al-Sisi, has become the world’s enemy. “It's inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world. Impossible!”

It wasn’t Islam, the religion, he said. It was Islam, the radical political force. “That thinking—I am not saying 'religion' but 'thinking'—that corpus of texts and ideas that we have sacralized over the years, to the point that departing from them has become almost impossible, is antagonizing the entire world. It's antagonizing the entire world! Is it possible that 1.6 billion Muslims should want to kill the rest of the world's inhabitants—that is 7 billion—so that they themselves may live? Impossible!”

It was the closest thing Islam has seen to Martin Luther nailing his 95 theses to the church door in Wittenberg. Al-Sisi was calling for nothing less than a Reformation of Islam. And he was doing so in the heart of Al Azhar. He continued:

“I say and repeat again that we are in need of a religious revolution. You, imams, are responsible before Allah. The entire world, I say it again, the entire world is waiting for your next move… because this ummah is being torn, it is being destroyed, it is being lost—and it is being lost by our own hands.”

What was it you just said?

Oh yeah, this was it...

"...the hate and violence being taught and preached to impressionable young Muslims is the source of the terrorist mayhem we see today..."

It has nothing to do with the fact that we keep bombing the shit out of their country's; murdering entire families; taking out entire neighborhoods with 2000 pound bombs; starving entire populations with illegal blockades and immoral sanctions; terrorizing entire cities with drone strikes; and basically doing every conceivable thing that is evil and illegal to them; and if that was not enough, we top it off by blaming them for all of the above.

That doesn't teach them to hate us? They're fine with that. They're used to that. They don't mind that. It's their religion that makes them hate and be violent for NO APPARENT REASON!

And to think, you actually prefaced that garbage with "honest and knowledgeable".

It was 3 or more and the problem isn't just the attacks but rather - according to Egypt's president - the Arab/Muslim culture which teaches and preaches violent hatred:

Oh, excuuuuuuuuse me. There were 3 or 4. Looks like the Arab/Muslim teachings of violence is a miserable failure, doesn't it?
I mean, you can do the math, right?

Point is I humiliated you again. The first crusade was to repel Muslim invaders from Christian lands, and Pope Urban II ordered it.

First crusade was because Urban II was an incredible douche.
Oh ok, Mr. Historian D Bag. Now tell us why it's always Muslims that go postal when somebody draws a cartoon of Mohammad. I mean Jesus is basically son of God to Christians.

I've got a degree in history.

At Universities where they dont' teach about talking snakes in Science Class, they all admit the Crusades were a horrible idea and Urban II was kind of a douchebag for coming up with the idea.

Again.... Crusades. Look at them and See Israel's future.

Muslims go postal because they are tired of the west fucking with them. But keep making sweet, sweet love to that hornet's nest.

"I got a degree in history" <--------BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Would that be the same degree that taught you that a "Jihadist" is not a terrorist? Or the degree that says Muslim invasions had nothing to do with the crusades?

I doubt you even graduated from middle school.

What was it you just said?

Oh yeah, this was it...

"...the hate and violence being taught and preached to impressionable young Muslims is the source of the terrorist mayhem we see today..."

It has nothing to do with the fact that we keep bombing the shit out of their country's; murdering entire families; taking out entire neighborhoods with 2000 pound bombs; starving entire populations with illegal blockades and immoral sanctions; terrorizing entire cities with drone strikes; and basically doing every conceivable thing that is evil and illegal to them; and if that was not enough, we top it off by blaming them for all of the above.

That doesn't teach them to hate us? They're fine with that. They're used to that. They don't mind that. It's their religion that makes them hate and be violent for NO APPARENT REASON!

And to think, you actually prefaced that garbage with "honest and knowledgeable".

The drone strikes and bombs came after, not before, Muslim jihadists declared war in the West and all non Muslims. Anus mouth never gets it right.

Forum List

Back