Why is it important for a SCOTUS nominee to answer what is a woman?

No what is weird is that you find being too embarrassed to use the word sex as a value.

It is just a word, it is not a dirty word no matter how much people like you get all giggly when they say it
Why would decent, moral religious folks want their children using the word “sex” when there is an alternate word “gender” which has the same meaning?
You can’t really be confused by such a concept can you?

Let me make this easy for Katanji Jackhole Brown. A woman:
  1. Has TWO X chromosomes.
  2. Metabolism is ruled by estrogen.
  3. Body is designed to conceive, carry, and nurse new babies.
And if a man has ONE Y chromosome, what is XXY?

"Why is it important for a SCOTUS nominee to answer what is a woman?"

It shouldn't be important at all. Equal rights means just that: equal rights for everyone regardless of identity (gender or otherwise).

But it IS important because we no longer value equal rights. We've traded that in for identity politics.
The question wasn’t about “Rights” the question was one that second graders answer without delay.
Senators aren’t required to ask questions that pertain to rights exclusively…you know that…right?

Why would decent, moral religious folks want their children using the word “sex” when there is an alternate word “gender” which has the same meaning?
You can’t really be confused by such a concept can you?

It does not have the same meaning. it is being used wrong because people like you that think the word sex is icky.

Maybe decent, moral religious folks want their children using the word “sex” so that their kids would not grow up seeing sex as taboo and icky like people do

https://rarediseases.info.nih.gov › diseases › 8538 › 46-xy-disorders-of-sexual-development
A 46, XY disorder of sex development (DSD) is a condition in which an individual with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell, the pattern normally found in males, have genitalia that is not clearly male or female.
So Genetically Defective, Correct?

That means everyone else who is swinging with the same sex is Mentally Defective.

Thank you for clearing that up that Homosexuality-Transgenderism is a Spiritual and Mental Illness.

depends on the genitals they present, or maybe they fall in that less than 1% whole hermaphrodite thing.
Are you saying most of todays transgenders are not XX or XY?
Really?
Actually the point we are trying to make is you are STILL a MAN, or are STILL a WOMAN, and telling us we have to treat you as you think as opposed to reality is the crux of the issue.
I'm saying making definitive statements from which you have to backtrack shows this area is not cut and dried.

Her record is being hidden to the extent that they can do so. She's a loony radical and there is no way to stop her approval. Thankfully, the conservative members still have a one-vote margin. If John Roberts had actually been conservative, it would be a two-vote margin. IF the Rs can retake the Senate this November, Joe won't get the chance to push another insane Lefty onto SCOTUS.
Bush put Roberts in and I don't think he made a mistake. I am pretty sure Bush knew that Roberts was a Rino and would destroy american by making illegal anchors citizens when they are not and our laws never intended them to be.

Really?

I'm saying making definitive statements from which you have to backtrack shows this area is not cut and dried.

You didn't answer my question.

Going for genetic abnormalities that don't really apply to the current situation is just trying to be slick.

Is Levine XXY or XYY or something other than XY?

He sure as hell isn't XX.

It does not have the same meaning. it is being used wrong because people like you that think the word sex is icky.

Maybe decent, moral religious folks want their children using the word “sex” so that their kids would not grow up seeing sex as taboo and icky like people do
Hahaha… No adult I know thinks sex is icky…good, moral, decent parents teach their children that sex is icky…children should not think otherwise… evidenced by what goes on in the hoods of America.

Hahaha… No adult I know thinks sex is icky…good, moral, decent parents teach their children that sex is icky…children should not think otherwise… evidenced by what goes on in the hoods of America.

The only people that teach kids that sex is icky is adults that find it that way. Why do you want your kids growing into adults thinking that sex is a bad thing?

For anyone with more than half of a brain it is more than possible to teach kids they should not do something with telling that thing is icky.

The only people that teach kids that sex is icky is adults that find it that way. Why do you want your kids growing into adults thinking that sex is a bad thing?

For anyone with more than half of a brain it is more than possible to teach kids they should not do something with telling that thing is icky.

I gotta hear this… at what age do you lefties teach your children how awesome orgasm and ejaculation feels?

That escalated quickly....:rolleyes:

1648162050738.png

I gotta hear this… at what age do you lefties teach your children how awesome orgasm and ejaculation feels?

There is a fucking (forgive the pun) ocean between "sex is icky" and "orgasm and ejaculation feels awesome"

Why does it not shock me that someone with your limited intellect can only envision those two choices.

... because the transgender/woman issues are going to come to a head in this country, and it will likely end up in the SCOTUS.
So, in fact, this nominee refuses to provide an answer to an extremely easy question that she would have to reside on.
Her refusal to answer is, of course, an answer itself. She will side with the trangenders. And that is what she won't answer because she knows the overwhelming majority of Americans do not.
Al of of folks haven't seen the whole questions about what is a woman, she not only refused to answer that, but refused to answer if there is a difference between a male and a female.
Why is it that every single liberal SCOTUS nominee's most common answer is... not to answer? We have seen this played out every time.
If you were born with a Johnson you're a Man...

If you were born with a HooHa you're a Woman...

End of conversation...

If you lack the courage to assert that Fact of Nature in public then you're a coward...

There is a fucking (forgive the pun) ocean between "sex is icky" and "orgasm and ejaculation feels awesome"

Why does it not shock me that someone with your limited intellect can only envision those two choices.
Hahaha…”your limited intellect”….you Megalomaniacs always struggle to understand how us legit problem solvers simplify everything.
So come on, give it to us straight, don’t be embarrassed… At what age do you super-moral folks teach your children how awesome sex feels?

Forum List

Back