Why is it important for a SCOTUS nominee to answer what is a woman?

Sorry, but biology wins out here.

Yes it does. Sex is the biological term. Gender is a literary term and is not used in biology

Sex = gender. Anything else is doublethink progressive idiocy.

Nope. It was not till the late 70s early 80s that they were even used interchangeably and it was all because people were too embarrassed to say the word "sex".

There is a reason your Birth Certificate list your sex and not your gender

Yes it does. Sex is the biological term. Gender is a literary term and is not used in biology

Nope. It was not till the late 70s early 80s that they were even used interchangeably and it was all because people were too embarrassed to say the word "sex".

There is a reason your Birth Certificate list your sex and not your gender

Its. the. same. thing.

Male, Female, and maybe hermaphrodite for the less than 0.1% with that genetic condition.

Anything else is just something made up so a person can feel special, or a person pretending to be the other one, either due to mental disorder or fetish.

sexuality is not sex/gender.

for some people sexuality is not even binary, it's single.

Go ask a lesbian if she wants to have sex with a "woman" that still has a penis.

There, fixed it for you.

Nope. it is not.

Sex is the biological term.

Gender is a literary term.

These are the facts.

No, they are rationalizations. The use of gender is just a way to confuse people while being intellectually dishonest to yourself. You can pretend you are the opposite sex/gender, you can pretend you are some made up sexuality that for some reason is lumped in with sex/gender, you can even pretend you are a different fucking species, but in the end cold hard reality results in a binary solution set for the sex/gender question, except as I stated above for a less than 1% genetic abnormality.

No, they are rationalizations. The use of gender is just a way to confuse people while being intellectually dishonest to yourself. You can pretend you are the opposite sex/gender, you can pretend you are some made up sexuality that for some reason is lumped in with sex/gender, you can even pretend you are a different fucking species, but in the end cold hard reality results in a binary solution set for the sex/gender question, except as I stated above for a less than 1% genetic abnormality.

You really are just not very well educated.

Do you think you could find a Biology text book that defines gender?

Sex and gender were not used interchangeably until within my lifetime. As a kid in the 60s and early 70s nobody used them interchangeably. Everyone knew they were different things. But you people have been so dumbed down by the moral majority being too embarrassed to say the word sex that you no longer even know the meanings of the words.

How sad for you.

You really are just not very well educated.

Do you think you could find a Biology text book that defines gender?

Sex and gender were not used interchangeably until within my lifetime. As a kid in the 60s and early 70s nobody used them interchangeably. Everyone knew they were different things. But you people have been so dumbed down by the moral majority being too embarrassed to say the word sex that you no longer even know the meanings of the words.

How sad for you.

The thing is only now are people claiming multiple genders as well as confusing it with sexuality while at the same time saying you can be a different sex/gender than you were born as.

It's nothing more than the denial of reality by people so full of themselves they demand everyone else go along with their fetishes.

These are the facts.
I'm going to say a linguistic term. That deals with the tendency of many languages, like French and Latin, to give an arbitrary gender to nouns, that then has to be matched by grammar that accounts for that gender.

We don't have much of that in English --- bells, ships, and sometimes nationstates are named as female, but not too much else.

I'm going to say a linguistic term. That deals with the tendency of many languages, like French and Latin, to give an arbitrary gender to nouns, that then has to be matched by grammar that accounts for that gender.

We don't have much of that in English --- bells, ships, and sometimes nationstates are named as female, but not too much else.

Either way works. Bottom line is that it does not have the same meaning as the word sex and was never meant to be used interchangeably

Either way works. Bottom line is that it does not have the same meaning as the word sex and was never meant to be used interchangeably

And there were never meant to be more than two genders.

and one was never meant to be able to change ones gender in reality.

It's all an Orwellian exercise in doublethink.

When you foist this crap on the board, the only logical conclusion is you want us all to follow your doublethink.

Look, it is not my fault you do not know the differences between the two words. I am not going to pretend to be stupid just so you will be happy with my post.

Look, it is not my fault you do not know the differences between the two words. I am not going to pretend to be stupid just so you will be happy with my post.

There is no difference except in the minds of SJW idiots, and their enablers.

And there were never meant to be more than two genders.

and one was never meant to be able to change ones gender in reality.

It's all an Orwellian exercise in doublethink.

There were always at least 3 genders of words in literature....male, female and neutral.

Did you not graduate high school?

Nope. it is not.

These are the facts.

Nobody even half sane sees a distinction…”Gender” has been hijacked and used by fucked in the head Leftists to concoct a social construct…that’s all.

Forum List

Back