Why is it ok to burn the Bible but not the quran?

It's plain to see that more than just a few have responded not to answer the question but to attack Christian. Your hatred has caused you to be a tool. It wasn't Christians that killed people when the bible was burned. Your attack on Christianity is also defending islam the religion that does cause some of it's members to kill in it's name.

So I will ask the nay Sayers where in the bible does it command Christians to kill in the name of God.
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Bible Commands Christians to Kill Nonbelievers
anything else?
Where does it say Christians?
why state the obvious
fail-1.gif

the bible is THE ULTIMATE CHRISTIAN BOOK ,IS IT NOT?
:lol::lol:

Gotta love it when Wingnuts bring up the Crusades. Not very bright people, to say the least. If these were Crusade-times, our Military would have already exterminated the rabid vermin who are attacking our Base right now. Personally, i think a little 'Crusading' is exactly what those rabid vermin deserve at this point. So shame on our Commander in Chief for apologizing and tying our Military's hands on this. That area around our Base should have been cleared a long time ago. How many more of our kids are gonna be murdered before our Commander in Chief grows a pair? What's he waiting for?

He's waiting for the Afghans to grow up and form a thriving adult western society.

I feel as though they've made it perfectly clear though that they'd rather live in a society where when any book of their liking is burned the masses of their population can run around in the streets randomly killing innocent people.

It's just the Afghan way! So I see one of two options. Bring the troops home and completely cut off any foreign aid to Afghanistan and let them do things their way like they claim they want or pull our troops out and obliterate the whole country and start from scratch. Maybe build a mall or another six flags.:cool:

Gotta love it when Wingnuts bring up the Crusades. Not very bright people, to say the least. If these were Crusade-times, our Military would have already exterminated the rabid vermin who are attacking our Base right now. Personally, i think a little 'Crusading' is exactly what those rabid vermin deserve at this point. So shame on our Commander in Chief for apologizing and tying our Military's hands on this. That area around our Base should have been cleared a long time ago. How many more of our kids are gonna be murdered before our Commander in Chief grows a pair? What's he waiting for?

He's waiting for the Afghans to grow up and form a thriving adult western society.

I feel as though they've made it perfectly clear though that they'd rather live in a society where when any book of their liking is burned the masses of their population can run around in the streets randomly killing innocent people.

It's just the Afghan way! So I see one of two options. Bring the troops home and completely cut off any foreign aid to Afghanistan and let them do things their way like they claim they want or pull our troops out and obliterate the whole country and start from scratch. Maybe build a mall or another six flags.:cool:

The literacy rate in Afghanistan is around 34% (Male 49% and Female 18%)- by Buneri
Read more: What is the literacy rate in Afghanistan

What is the literacy rate in Afghanistan

It's not like they are actually going to read it or anything like that.

funny how you yammer about goose stepping government goons and how the government was behind 911 in one thread then do a 360 and become a Dick Cheney sock!...
PICK ONE DELUSION AND STICK WITH IT!

Just call em like i see em. And you are a miserable Government Goose Stepper-Bot. And fuck off with your Cheney Bullshite too. I have said many many times that we should no longer be in Afghanistan. But when brutal savages have your Base surrounded and are killing your fellow Soldiers, it's time to get busy. Our Commander in Chief has let our kids down. That area around our Base should have been cleared by now. So shame on him and his feeble apologies. I hope i made myself more clear for you. But if i didn't, who cares? You're a moronic dipshit. Have a nice day. :)

funny how you yammer about goose stepping government goons and how the government was behind 911 in one thread then do a 360 and become a Dick Cheney sock!...

Just call em like i see em. And you are a miserable Government Goose Stepper-Bot. And fuck off with your Cheney Bullshite too. I have said many many times that we should no longer be in Afghanistan. But when brutal savages have your Base surrounded and are killing your fellow Soldiers, it's time to get busy. Our Commander in Chief has let our kids down. That area around our Base should have been cleared by now. So shame on him and his feeble apologies. I hope i made myself more clear for you. But if i didn't, who cares? You're a moronic dipshit. Have a nice day. :)
:cuckoo:

Nice retort dummy. :clap2: :lol:

Nice retort dummy. :clap2: :lol:
It's all I needed, your schizophrenic rambling tells the tale!

32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. (32:21-26)
"They have provoked me to anger."
When God gets mad -- watch out! He'll starve you to death, burn you with fire, and send vicious beasts to devour you. He'll "destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs." Not even the helpless and innocent are spared by this psychotic God.
What the Bible says about burning people to death
(32:22)
"For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

(32:23)
"I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them."

(32:24)
"They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust."

(32:25)
"The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs."

(32:26)
"I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men."

32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
32:23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.
32:24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
32:26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

It's all I needed, your schizophrenic rambling tells the tale!

Yeah ok, Government-Bot. Whatever you say. You better head back to the Conspiracy Theory Forum before i kick your Bot ass some more. :lol:
wake up Dorothy!
"you were there and you..."
just like the wizard of oz, you kicking my ass is just a dream.

Yeah, your Bot programming is in major crash-mode. Time to reboot. You're sounding dumber & dumber by the minute. Reboot and then get back to us. Or don't. Whatever. :lol:

Yeah ok, Government-Bot. Whatever you say. You better head back to the Conspiracy Theory Forum before i kick your Bot ass some more. :lol:
wake up Dorothy!
"you were there and you..."
just like the wizard of oz, you kicking my ass is just a dream.

Yeah, your Bot programming is in major crash-mode. Time to reboot. You're sounding dumber & dumber by the minute. Reboot and then get back to us. Or don't. Whatever. :lol:
more rambling,who's us? hallucinating again.?
get back on topic or get out!

32:21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. (32:21-26)
"They have provoked me to anger."
When God gets mad -- watch out! He'll starve you to death, burn you with fire, and send vicious beasts to devour you. He'll "destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs." Not even the helpless and innocent are spared by this psychotic God.
What the Bible says about burning people to death
(32:22)
"For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

(32:23)
"I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them."

(32:24)
"They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust."

(32:25)
"The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs."

(32:26)
"I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men."

32:22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
32:23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.
32:24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.
32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
32:26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

You do know that those verses were written to the Hebrews right? At the time of Moses, long before Christ was even born.

I know of no Christian that claims those verses tell us (Christians) to go out and kill anyone. I know of some "Christians" that claimed that privilege off of verses like this, but, as far as I know they all had non-Christian hopes and aspirations such as the taking of the life of an abortionist.

Immie

Anyone have a clue?

In America - burn whatever you like
It's all good
Liberals have been freely burning our flag and spitting on service members for decades.
Wipe your ass with the Koran.
I know I do

How odd...I am a Liberal and have never burned the flag nor spit on service members.

And yet you admit to wiping your ass with the Koran.

Interesting that. Most of us use TP.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
anything else?
why state the obvious
fail-1.gif

Because it's not obvious. Where does it say for Christians to kill in the name of God? And Jews are not Christians.

Deuteronomy 17
anything else?
why state the obvious
fail-1.gif

There were no Christians in the OT! So how was God telling "Christians" to kill? You don't see anything even like that in the NT....Jesus never taught us to kill for anything.

Anyone have a clue?

I didn't know anyone said that. Who was it???

Does obama apologize to his fellow American Christians for the U.S. Military burning their Bible?
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/20/us.military.bibles.burned/]Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan - CNN.com

Is obama placing one religion over another religion by apologizing to Afghanistan for burning the quran? If he's not doing that when did he apologize to American Christians for the military burning bibles?

Anyone have a clue?

Military burns Bibles sent to Afghanistan

"The decision was made that it was a 'force protection' measure to throw them away, because, if they did get out, it could be perceived by Afghans that the U.S. government or the U.S. military was trying to convert Muslims," Wright told CNN on Tuesday.

Troops at posts in war zones are required to burn their trash, Wright said.

Forum List

Back