Why is it that everything is a conspiracy?

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
Has anyone else noticed that in every instance whereby Trump does not get his way or someone disagrees with him, the root cause is either a conspiracy or something tantamount to being one?

I'm reminded of the "guy" at work who weekly or daily cannot get to work on time because "this happen" and "that happened," never once just admitting that he failed to get up in time, or plan ahead, or something else that corresponds to it being his fault and not someone else's. You believe the guy the first time it happens. You don't believe him any more once it becomes a pattern.

The same is what's going on with Trump. Everything that goes his way is as it should be. Everything that does not is someone else's fault, someone else being wrong or unfair, whole organs of society being arrayed against him. I mean really. Grow the hell up, Trump.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that in every instance whereby Trump does not get is way or someone disagrees with him, the root cause is either a conspiracy or something tantamount to being one?

There is no conspiracy. They just want you to think there is a conspiracy, because this belief will tend to make you fearful and paranoid. They will then use your fear and paranoia to deceive and manipulate you to their own evil purposes.

Has anyone else noticed that in every instance whereby Trump does not get is way or someone disagrees with him, the root cause is either a conspiracy or something tantamount to being one?

I'm reminded of the "guy" at work who weekly or daily cannot get to work on time because "this happen" and "that happened," never once just admitting that he failed to get up in time, or plan ahead, or something else that corresponds to it being his fault and not someone else's. You believe the guy the first time it happens. You don't believe him any more once it becomes a pattern.

The same is what's going on with Trump. Everything that goes his way is as it should be. Everything that does not is someone else's fault, someone else being wrong or unfair, whole organs of society being arrayed against him. I mean really. Grow the hell up, Trump.

Kind of like Clinton and BO in that regard.

Kind of like Clinton and BO in that regard.

They do it too, but they both have also have on record instances where they have, outright and with reference to nobody other than themselves, owned their mistakes. I can't find any instance of Trump having done that.

Who can really tell if something is a conspiracy or not? No doubt there have been real conspiracies in the past and will continue to be real conspiracies in the future. The only thing that makes them laughable is the lack of evidence. If one looks at the word itself then we have something serious to consider.

con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē/
noun
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Take a couple days and examine the news coverage about Trump.

For example, when paid "protesters" start fights at his events, it is reported as a negative reflection on Trump. Every story carries an anti-Trump slant.

This is not to say that he doesn't sometimes say idiotic things, but the uniformly negative coverage is bullshit.

If after a couple days you don't see the MSM "conspiracy" against Trump, you are not paying attention.

Has anyone else noticed that in every instance whereby Trump does not get his way or someone disagrees with him, the root cause is either a conspiracy or something tantamount to being one?

you should probably send a private message or something if you're looking for others to help you conspire against your coworkers. speaking for myself at least, it's not something i want to be a party to. i think gangstalking should be illegal, in fact. i suppose it already is. really, couldn't you just complain to your boss or something?

Will lefties ever stop whining about a candidate who doesn't take any of their shit? All Trump does is defend himself. It's the left that creates the conspiracy theory.

People network together for common causes all the time and no one calls it a conspiracy unless the goals or methods are immoral or illegal or unethical.

Trump thinks that an hispanic judge who is a member of la Raza is not a fair and objective judge, and he points out that the legal team that is representing the three or four plaintifs is known for being heavy Hillary donors. Now he regards this as a conspiracy, in effect, because he thinks it is part of the system of corporate crony corruption that the Clintons are well known to engage in.

This does not mean that Trump is paranoid or that Hillary is truly corrupt, though Sanders might agree with Trump.

Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department

Sanders hits Clinton Foundation over foreign donations

Granny says...

... `cause ever'body in cahoots together.
It is the nature of politics to network.

It is only conspiracy if it is illegal, so thus we know that all of politics is a conspiracy by definition.

Take a couple days and examine the news coverage about Trump.

For example, when paid "protesters" start fights at his events, it is reported as a negative reflection on Trump. Every story carries an anti-Trump slant.

This is not to say that he doesn't sometimes say idiotic things, but the uniformly negative coverage is bullshit.

If after a couple days you don't see the MSM "conspiracy" against Trump, you are not paying attention.
TrumpvrsMedia_zps83lhzt50.jpg

Trump thinks that an hispanic judge who is a member of la Raza is not a fair and objective judge, and he points out that the legal team that is representing the three or four plaintiffs is known for being heavy Hillary donors. Now he regards this as a conspiracy, in effect, because he thinks it is part of the system of corporate crony corruption that the Clintons are well known to engage in.

Red:
Trump fails to recognize and apply the distinction between la Raza and La Raza Lawyers Association. That, combined with his assertion that the judge cannot do his job because of his Hispanic ancestry, illustrates several things, not one of which is rationally justified.

Blue:
And that has what to do with the judge?

Green:
There are no corporations involved in the Trump U. matter. Just a judge, attorneys, private individuals and Trump/Trump U.

For each idiotic statement or line of argument, the negative remarks given in response to it is the right response. What do you expect folks to do? Hear Trump make a dumbass or hateful remark/argument and in reply say, "He's right. That makes perfect sense," all the while knowing damn well the remark is stupid and/or hateful?

What is your idea of negative coverage?

I don't see there as being negative coverage; I see there being coverage because collecting news and information and sharing it is exactly that. I don't know what information sources you use, but the ones I use pretty well have reporters who report the facts and editorialists who opine on them.

I do see there being negative, positive and neutral responses to things candidates say. The negative and/or positive responses come from the editorialists in response to questions posed by news anchors and reporters.

From what I can tell, the only thing more idiotic than many of Trump's statements and arguments are those made by his "rank and file" supporters.

Perhaps you saw the ABC news article in which a Trump supporter, Tom Downey, remarked:
I knew those weren’t real protesters, they were too organized and smart. I knew there was something up when they started shouting all these facts and nonsense like that. The best we could do was just yell and punch em’ and stuff. I think we did a good job though. I was shouting at them the whole time, calling them losers, telling them to get a job or go back home to mommy’s house; I got a bunch of high-fives from my fellow Trump supporters. It was a great time.​

Really? That man's beef was that the protesters were "too smart" and that what they shouted was "nonsense" such as facts! Say what? Smart people don't protest? Smart people don't need or use facts?

Mr. Downey is emblematic of what's wrong with Trump, his campaign and so many of his followers. Trump sets the tone of idiocy and the idiots of the nation clamor to align themselves with him. They (DJT and his followers) all have no use for and a great disdain for "nonsense" such as facts and people who are smart.

Yo dingle berry

will people admit that they are up to no good

con·spir·a·cy
kənˈspirəsē/
noun
  1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    "a conspiracy to destroy the government"
    synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge;
    informalracket
    "a conspiracy to manipulate the results"

Trump thinks that an hispanic judge who is a member of la Raza is not a fair and objective judge, and he points out that the legal team that is representing the three or four plaintiffs is known for being heavy Hillary donors. Now he regards this as a conspiracy, in effect, because he thinks it is part of the system of corporate crony corruption that the Clintons are well known to engage in.

Red:
Trump fails to recognize and apply the distinction between la Raza and La Raza Lawyers Association. That, combined with his assertion that the judge cannot do his job because of his Hispanic ancestry, illustrates several things, not one of which is rationally justified.

The la Raza movement includes many organizations that are formally independent of each other and yet are part of the larger movement. As the name of the movement indicates, it is a racist hispanic movement that calls for the advancement of Chicano interests at the expense of the national interests, and they are all either supportive or refusing to criticize the Reconquista movement to return the SW USA to Mexico or make it an independent nation. The saying 'We did not cross the bordeer, the border corssed us.' is indicative of sympathizers to this movement as well as using the label 'la Raza' which means THE RACE.

Blue:
And that has what to do with the judge?

It helps tie him in with the Corporate Crony network that Hillary Clinton is aprt of as well.

Green:
There are no corporations involved in the Trump U. matter. Just a judge, attorneys, private individuals and Trump/Trump U.

This involves the Clinton corporate crony network and other corporations and foreign nations that have given the Clintons donations to their charity which is fungible for contributions and favors to other candidates and there is an apparent quid pro quo that has close tie ins with donations from nations and corporations and then Hillary using her influence to deliver favorable decisions for that nation/corporation.

The la Raza movement includes many organizations that are formally independent of each other and yet are part of the larger movement.

The National Council of La Raza, which is an activist organization that advocates for Hispanic folks, and the La Raza Lawyers of California, which is merely an organization comprise of Hispanic attorneys, have nothing to do with one another. Look at the list of organizations noted as affiliates, allies and funders of the NCLR and you'll find a host of organizations that have long been major elements in the fabric of American society. I suppose they too are part of "the larger movement?" (The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState)

It helps tie him in with the Corporate Crony network that Hillary Clinton is aprt of as well.

If someone didn't like you and I lived in your neighborhood and knew you, perhaps even attended an event you organized, they could connect me with you. To present that connection as anything other than circumstantial would be a mistake absent anything more substantive. And that's the problem with Trump's having attempted to draw the correlation he has. It's circumstantial at best, and it's not even clear that it rises to even that level.

This involves the Clinton corporate crony network and other corporations and foreign nations that have given the Clintons donations to their charity which is fungible for contributions and favors to other candidates and there is an apparent quid pro quo that has close tie ins with donations from nations and corporations and then Hillary using her influence to deliver favorable decisions for that nation/corporation.

That strikes me as hearsay. Have you seen anything that credibly shows collusion of the sort you've described?

The la Raza movement includes many organizations that are formally independent of each other and yet are part of the larger movement.

The National Council of La Raza, which is an activist organization that advocates for Hispanic folks, and the La Raza Lawyers of California, which is merely an organization comprise of Hispanic attorneys, have nothing to do with one another. Look at the list of organizations noted as affiliates, allies and funders of the NCLR and you'll find a host of organizations that have long been major elements in the fabric of American society. I suppose they too are part of "the larger movement?"

So putting that 'THE RACE' as part of their name in spanish was just a fashion statement? lol

These people are pro-Hispanic racists, like the KKK or any number of ethnic advocacy groups who would be skewered as racists if they were white people doing the same exact thing.

If someone didn't like you and I lived in your neighborhood and knew you, perhaps even attended an event you organized, they could connect me with you. To present that connection as anything other than circumstantial would be a mistake absent anything more substantive. And that's the problem with Trump's having attempted to draw the correlation he has. It's circumstantial at best, and it's not even clear that it rises to even that level.

If you gave me $750k, the connection would be substantial and valid.

That strikes me as hearsay. Have you seen anything that credibly shows collusion of the sort you've described?

The contrast of inaction regarding Hillarys email server and her making top secret documents unsecured vrs what happened to Petreus should suffice as at least one example.

So putting that 'THE RACE' as part of their name in spanish was just a fashion statement?

What it is is Hispanics choosing a term that suits them just as the NAACP uses the term "colored" in its name.

If using a given term were all it takes to correlate one thing with another in the way you are suggesting, we could call Mars not Mars, but instead Earth II, and it would thus be able to support life?

So putting that 'THE RACE' as part of their name in spanish was just a fashion statement?

What it is is Hispanics choosing a term that suits them just as the NAACP uses the term "colored" in its name.

If using a given term were all it takes to correlate one thing with another in the way you are suggesting, we could call Mars not Mars, but instead Earth II, and it would thus be able to support life?

Hispanics have words that mean Spanish or culturally hispanic and do not have to use obvious racial terms like THE RACE.

Forum List

Back