Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

My ancestors are American. Most of the black folk in America have ancestors that are American. Why do you assume that black folk in America do not have American Ancestors too?

You missed the point. Blacks insist on being called african-americans which means they consider africa their home. THINK

My ancestors are American. Most of the black folk in America have ancestors that are American. Why do you assume that black folk in America do not have American Ancestors too?

You missed the point. Blacks insist on being called african-americans which means they consider africa their home. THINK
Well, except no, it doesn't mean that. But hey, at least you're trying to make a point. Good for you.

How often do you see black folk running around calling themselves african americans?

Most US blacks couldn't even find Africa on a map if you spotted them the A-F-R-I and C.

Sounds like a dude to be very wary of:

Satoshi Kanazawa

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Satoshi Kanazawa
Born16 November 1962 (age 51)
ResidenceEngland
FieldsEvolutionary psychology
InstitutionsLondon School of Economics
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Satoshi Kanazawa (born 16 November 1962) is a Reader in Management at the London School of Economics. His work uses evolutionary psychology to analyse social sciences such as sociology, economics, and anthropology.[1] Kanazawa has been very controversial, which he attributes to political correctness and censorship {whimpering whiner} .[2] Some of his work is not considered by his critics to be mainstream evolutionary psychology.[3] Furthermore, the authors of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health in addition to other academics have accused Kanazawa of manipulating and misrepresenting data to support unfounded conclusions.[4]
Satoshi Kanazawa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
shoots you are a name caller from the get go, so shut the heck up, son, :lol:

While repatriation certainly seems a bit impractical, the notion that blacks and whites are incompatible in the same society is true. We are so different in terms of intelligence, behavior and values that the continued insistence that we live together as equals becomes a crashing absurdity. Some form of separation in the continental United States should emerge from the eventual dissolution of America, which is increasingly looking like it might happen in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK

You want me to think? You can't even spell properly and your grammar is terrible.

Forum List

Back