Why is it wrong to say blacks should go back to africa.?

While repatriation certainly seems a bit impractical, the notion that blacks and whites are incompatible in the same society is true. We are so different in terms of intelligence, behavior and values that the continued insistence that we live together as equals becomes a crashing absurdity. Some form of separation in the continental United States should emerge from the eventual dissolution of America, which is increasingly looking like it might happen in my lifetime.
Blacks and whites are compatible. White women for instance really love Black people. I know for sure white guys love Black women even they they are intimidated by them. The only whites that are not compatible are those that are inbred such as yourself. If whites such as yourself continue on this path of existence you guys will die out confused, trying to determine if you should call your sister your wife or your nephews your sons.

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK

You want me to think? You can't even spell properly and your grammar is terrible.
I'll go back to Europe if the spear chuckers go back to living in teepees. They like to complain a lot, but i see them using our kind of houses, cars, electricity, cell phones... They look pretty happy to me.
Same goes for blacks.

Racial separation would stop the epidemic of black males shooting and killing other black males. Eventually, the ammunition would run out. And blacks are not going to set up metal forges to make new bullets. So.

Give Africa a fucking break, they have enough blacks dragging down the continent as it is.

Racial separation would stop the epidemic of black males shooting and killing other black males. Eventually, the ammunition would run out. And blacks are not going to set up metal forges to make new bullets. So.
Blacks were the first to invent steel so actually you would be wrong.
So why are they so far behind now? :dunno:
Cause the smart ones abort their children, and the dumb ones don't so they can collect more welfare?

Who tricked you into believing that?
Just look at all the feral negros in Ferguson...

Who tricked you into believing that?
Just look at all the feral negros in Ferguson...
There are feral crackers all over the country. Does that mean whites are behind?

Injuns ... i mean native americans, are always saying whites should go back to yurp. Lots of white liberals say the same thing too. Why is that allowed and even applauded? THINK
I could probably count on my fingers the number of times "white liberals" have actually said that unless it was in response to the common racist remark that all black people should all go back to Africa, but then my other nine fingers would be jealous.
Why is it that the Race Relations topic is dominated by racist bullshit threads like this?

Due to the nature of the race topic; many people find differing views to be "bullshit".

Separating You from the planet earth would stop the epidemic of stupid shit you post.

everywhere you look blacks/ African americans or whatever pejorative they want to call themselves are constantly blaming whites for their problems and saying whitey is mean to them. The logical answer to their problem is to sell their belongings and go to a paradise where whitey will not prevent them from prospering. That place would be, of course, Africa. So telling them to "go back to Africa" when they whine about "mean 'ole whitey" is a perfectly legitimate response.

Don't see any going to Africa do you? Guess mean 'ole whitey isn't all that mean after all. What that means is that Backs/African americans or any pejorative they are fond of calling each other just play the race card to get their way.

they will just find another way. Rocks, sharpened sticks , clubs........

Native Americans lost a war of expansion to the White man.

Africans were traded as property.

The two cannot be compared

Forum List

Back