Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

quit lying to yourself,,

youre arguing from a leftist perspective and have no respect for our rights protected by the constitution,,

Nobody's denying you the right to obtain a concealed carry permit. You do have a permit, right?

Nobody's denying you the right to obtain a concealed carry permit. You do have a permit, right?
not seeing in the 2nd A where it requires I have a permit,, RIGHT??

sounds more like youre trying to convince yourself,,

hate to break it to you but youre a hard core leftist,,

So.....you don't carry. :laughing0301:
see thats exactly how leftists argue,,

when youre loosing the discussion you make it personal,,

if you were rightwing you would support the 2nd A as wriiten under its original intent,, if you were far right you would say FUCK YOU I dont need yours or anyone elses permission,,

if you were rightwing you would support the 2nd A as wriiten under its original intent,, if you were far right you would say FUCK YOU I dont need yours or anyone elses permission,,

I didn't say I was an anarchist.

If you're so enamored of the Second Amendment, why don't you exercise that the right, in the manner that most people do? Get a concealed carry permit and carry every day.

If you're so enamored of the Second Amendment, why don't you exercise that the right, in the manner that most people do? Get a concealed carry permit and carry every day.
again arguing like a true leftist,,

how do you not see that??

Contrary to ignorant mostly left wing assumptions, the 2nd Amendment doesn't authorize everyone to brandish a firearm. There are certain stipulations in a professional sports contract and the NBA is correct in the suspension of a sports celebrity who might be encouraging (black) kids to pick up a freaking gun.

Last edited:
Contrary to ignorant mostly left wing assumptions, the 2nd Amendment doesn't authorize everyone to brandish a firearm.
it doesnt authorize anyone to brandish,, but there does have to be a victim,, just holding it up for a photo isnt brandishing,,

FYI,, in my state you dont need a permit or a back ground check,, we respect the constitution,,

Well fuck me running. I live in a state that requires a permit to carry concealed. But I didn't even know there were states that allow permitless concealed carry.

Maybe I should pay more attention. :laughing0301:

is he going to jail??

when that happens you let us know and we will give him moral support,,
So now he needs to go to jail before
Morant's idiotic behavior has nothing to do with the Second Amendment or the NRA. Even if he has a concealed carry permit, there's no state in the US whose permit laws allows the holder to be in possession of a firearm while being inebriated in a bar or a club.

I can sit is a bar all day while I'm carrying, as long as I'm not drinking an alcoholic beverage.

He was riding in his car, jackass.

Well fuck me running. I live in a state that requires a permit to carry concealed. But I didn't even know there were states that allow permitless concealed carry.

Maybe I should pay more attention. :laughing0301:
I think its 25 states have constitutional carry,,

you prolly want to get caught up on things before commenting further,,

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

I am trying to figure out why he is in trouble for having a gun?

Why isn't the NRA out defending him?

Why aren't right wing, conservatives defending him?

Isn't gun rights a big thing for the right?

Ja didn't put anyone's life in danger, he was in his own vehicle.
Is Ja Morant (odd name) American?

That's the relevant question to me.

If so, then it's his right to have a gun, and if that costed him money, that's a BIG SUIT! :aargh:

Morgan, Collings, and Gilbert millions style.

If he isn't breaking the law, I defend his Right to own and carry a gun and to post photos....

The problem you have is the democrat party is anti-gun, and they will bring their power to bear on the NBA to punish this guy...

The NRA isn't the problem here...the democrat party is.
So why isn't the NRA defending him?

Why aren't right wingers defending him?

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

I am trying to figure out why he is in trouble for having a gun?

Why isn't the NRA out defending him?

Why aren't right wing, conservatives defending him?

Isn't gun rights a big thing for the right?

Ja didn't put anyone's life in danger, he was in his own vehicle.
You can’t be serious ?
It has NOTHING to do with what is lawful or not.
He’s employed to play professional basketball. Its a business. They, businesses can have dress codes or behavioral expectations all they want. Getting fired ir
or suspended for violating terms of your employment has nothing to do with what is lawful or not. He’s probably in violation if his CONTRACT. He has recourse. He can launch a civil suit. Notice, he hasn’t done it.

Forum List

Back