Why is Ja Morant in trouble for having a gun?

I think its 25 states have constitutional carry,,

you prolly want to get caught up on things before commenting further,,

What can I say? I live in a blue state that requires a permit to carry concealed, and between two blue states that don't even recognize my state's permit.

Unfortunately for the idiot basketball player, the strip club was in a Colorado, a state which doesn't have constitutional carry. Now if he had a concealed carry permit from Colorado or one that Colorado recognizes, that's probably going to be revoked.

If he didn't have any permit at all, then what's a worse issue.

What can I say? I live in a blue state that requires a permit to carry concealed, and between two blue states that don't even recognize my state's permit.

Unfortunately for the idiot basketball player, the strip club was in a Colorado, a state which doesn't have constitutional carry. Now if he had a concealed carry permit from Colorado or one that Colorado recognizes, that's probably going to be revoked.

If he didn't have any permit at all, then what's a worse issue.
the worst part is lack of respect for the 2nd A,,

maybe with all his money he can challenge colorado law and be a poster child for constitutional carry,,,

you living in a blue state has polluted your mind and made you one of them,,

better to stand and fight than live on your knees like youre doing now,,

How did he act a fool? By holding up a gun.

He was in the state of Colorado. Did he have a permit to carry a concealed weapon in Colorado? Even if he did, he violated a Colorado statute...

CRS §18-9-106. Disorderly conduct

(1) A person commits disorderly conduct if he or she intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly:

(f) Not being a peace officer, displays a deadly weapon, displays any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon, or represents verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm.

(3) An offense under(1)(f) of this section is a class 2 misdemeanor.

the worst part is lack of respect for the 2nd A,,

maybe with all his money he can challenge colorado law and be a poster child for constitutional carry,,,

you living in a blue state has polluted your mind and made you one of them,,

better to stand and fight than live on your knees like youre doing now,,

Listen to you. So you have constitutional carry in your state. Still, do you carry in a post office, a court house, on the grounds of a public school, while being intoxicated, or in possession of a controlled substance?

How's it feel being down there on your knees, bro? :laughing0301:

He was in the state of Colorado. Did he have a permit to carry a concealed weapon in Colorado? Even if he did, he violated a Colorado statute...

CRS §18-9-106. Disorderly conduct

(1) A person commits disorderly conduct if he or she intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly:

(f) Not being a peace officer, displays a deadly weapon, displays any article used or fashioned in a manner to cause a person to reasonably believe that the article is a deadly weapon, or represents verbally or otherwise that he or she is armed with a deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm.

(3) An offense under(1)(f) of this section is a class 2 misdemeanor.
sounds like a good law to challenge in favor of the 2nd A,,,

did he calculate to cause alarm or just showing off his gun??

Listen to you. So you have constitutional carry in your state. Still, do you carry in a post office, a court house, on the grounds of a public school, while being intoxicated, or in possession of a controlled substance?

How's it feel being down there on your knees, bro? :laughing0301:
I'm not on my knees,,

again,, it sounds more like youre trying to convince yourself youre not a leftist,,

sorry but on this you are a leftist,,

So why isn't the NRA defending him?

Why aren't right wingers defending him?

The NRA doesn't defend every gun owner.......they defend the cause.....he has lawyers...they can do that work for him.

I notice you have avoided discussing the fact that it is the democrat party and it's anti-gun lunacy that has put him in the bad position he is in....

Why attack the NRA when you should be going after the racist, ant-gun democrat party.....?

The NRA doesn't defend every gun owner.......they defend the cause.....he has lawyers...they can do that work for him.

I notice you have avoided discussing the fact that it is the democrat party and it's anti-gun lunacy that has put him in the bad position he is in....

Why attack the NRA when you should be going after the racist, ant-gun democrat party.....?
the NRA should find another career,, so far every unconstitutional gun law in america was instituted under their watch,,

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

I am trying to figure out why he is in trouble for having a gun?

Why isn't the NRA out defending him?

Why aren't right wing, conservatives defending him?

Isn't gun rights a big thing for the right?

Ja didn't put anyone's life in danger, he was in his own vehicle.

Well that's different! The 2nd Amendment was meant to protect washed up, low-t middle-age white males shooting at faggoty cans of Bud Light...not some thug who plays basketball. Everyone knows that!!!

I'm not on my knees,,

again,, it sounds more like youre trying to convince yourself youre not a leftist,,

sorry but on this you are a leftist,,

Regardless of who I voted for, rights come with responsibilities. They were paid for by the blood of patriots. Stupid stunts like what the basketball player pulled are one of the reasons the left wants to abolish the 2A, and all he did was give them more ammunition.

Regardless of who I voted for, rights come with responsibilities. They were paid for by the blood of patriots. Stupid stunts like what the basketball player pulled are one of the reasons the left wants to abolish the 2A, and all he did was give them more ammunition.
youre running away from that pretty fast,,, just like a leftist that knows hes in to deep,,

and when did I say anything about who you voted for?? another leftist tactic,, claiming a person said something they never said,,

Well that's different! The 2nd Amendment was meant to protect washed up, low-t middle-age white males shooting at faggoty cans of Bud Light...not some thug who plays basketball. Everyone knows that!!!
2nd A doesnt protect anyone from shooting anything dumbass,,

Ja Morant is back in trouble after brandishing a gun on Instagram Live that made the rounds online in Saturday. The Memphis Grizzlies suspended him on Sunday from participating in any team-related activity, while the NBA will likely hand out a steeper punishment at the start of next season.

However, people online are starting to ask why Morant is in trouble for having a gun, given that it's in his right to own one as part of the Second Ammendment. One of those people was Fox News' Will Cain, who wondered the reasons for Morant's suspension.

"Explain to me something," Cain said on Twitter. "Does Ja Morant not have 2A rights? Can he not do what he wants outside of his work environment if it's still legal? It may be stupid, but I don't know what he's done to be suspended."

The party of the Klan created this problem, the same party the black community overwhelmingly supports. Yet you expect the people you snub daily to come running to your defense? When was the last time the party of the Klan ran to defend conservatives? F*** your double standards.

By "protect" I think it's assumed that I'm referring to rights, but I'll try to be more explicit next time for the cognitively impaired.
I didnt confuse the two,,

youre running away from that pretty fast,,, just like a leftist that knows hes in to deep,,

and when did I say anything about who you voted for?? another leftist tactic,, claiming a person said something they never said,,

He abused his Second Amendment right, no less than someone who would abuse their right to life by committing murder, their right to vote by committing election fraud, or their right to free speech by committing libel or slander. Like I said, rights have rules and responsibilities. Other wise the only this we have is anarchy.

Call me a "leftist" is you want, I've been called a lot worse before. I'm just being the adult in the room.

Damn good question.
Apparently the NBA has its own legal standards. I would look at the small print in his contact. But yeah.... This is stupid.

Last edited:
Good way to get your ass shot off by the police. Every state in this country has laws prohibiting the possession of a firearm while intoxicated.

If you don't like it, put on your little three-cornered hat, grab your toy musket, and go protest in the city square.
I watched the entire clip didn't see any gun. Is this a different clip?

Damn good question.
Apparently the NBA has its own legal standards. I would look at the cube print in his contact. But yeah.... This is stupid.

He wasn't in trouble for "having" a gun. His problem is that unless he has a Colorado concealed carry permit, he committed a crime. He also committed a crime by brandishing a weapon, and most likely being under the influence of an intoxicant wile in possession of a weapon. Colorado is one of the states that prohibits concealed carry while consuming alcohol or a controlled substance.

Forum List

Back