Why is Malcom X Celebrated in this Country?

That's why he was killed by his own people.

:cuckoo:

Actually no one knows exactly who killed him.

It's pretty darn certain it was the Black Muslims, with whom he had broken off relations. I recommend you read his autobiography too. :) I studied black history in college and this book was on the reading list.

I have read his bio probably about 10 times. The reason i say no one really knows is because there appears to be police involvement (NYPD) and it was a known fact the CIA/FBI wanted him gone as he was considered a danger. Too much was covered up for it to be the NOI. They actually had a dance in the hall where he was killed about 4 hours after the fact if I recall correctly. Why was that crime scene not processed correctly? You should also read Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention

Last edited:
That is incorrect.

"Malcolm X killer freed after 44 years"

(CNN) -- Thomas Hagan, the only man who admitted his role in the 1965 assassination of iconic black leader Malcolm X, was paroled Tuesday.

Hagan was no ordinary prisoner. He is the only man to have confessed in the killing of Malcolm X, who was gunned down while giving a speech in New York's Audubon Ballroom in 1965.

"I have deep regrets about my participation in that," he told the parole board on March 3, according to a transcript. "I don't think it should ever have happened."

Hagan, then known by the name Talmadge X Hayer, was in his early 20s and a radical member of the Nation of Islam the day he entered the ballroom armed and ready to kill. His allegiance was to the Nation's founder, and he was outraged Malcolm X had broken from its ranks.

After the shooting, Hagan tried to flee the scene but he was shot in the leg. He was beaten by the crowd before being arrested outside.

Last month, he told the parole board he felt the urge to kill Malcolm X because of his inflammatory comments about the Nation's founder.

"It stemmed from a break off and confusion in the leadership," Hagan said. "Malcolm X broke with the Nation of Islam, separated from the Nation of Islam, and in doing so there was controversy as to some of the statements he was making about the leader."

He added, "History has revealed a lot of what Malcolm X was saying was true."

Malcolm X killer freed after 44 years - CNN.com
This guy admitted his role. That sounds to me like there were more people responsible than he is willing to say. Read between the lines. He himself may not even know all the players. He also signed an affidavit stating the 2 other guys that served time had absolutely nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

It's pretty darn certain it was the Black Muslims, with whom he had broken off relations. I recommend you read his autobiography too. :) I studied black history in college and this book was on the reading list.

I have read his bio probably about 10 times. The reason i say no one really knows is because there appears to be police involvement (NYPD) and it was a known fact the CIA/FBI wanted him gone as he was considered a danger. Too much was covered up for it to be the NOI. They actually had a dance in the hall where he was killed about 4 hours after the fact if I recall correctly. Why was that crime scene not processed correctly?
He was murdered in 1965 when a black killing another black wasn't considered much of a crime.

Plus, there was plenty of eye witnesses to the to the murder; so no need to waste time processing the crime scene. .. :cool:

I have read his bio probably about 10 times. The reason i say no one really knows is because there appears to be police involvement (NYPD) and it was a known fact the CIA/FBI wanted him gone as he was considered a danger. Too much was covered up for it to be the NOI. They actually had a dance in the hall where he was killed about 4 hours after the fact if I recall correctly. Why was that crime scene not processed correctly?
He was murdered in 1965 when a black killing another black wasn't considered much of a crime.

Plus, there was plenty of eye witnesses to the to the murder; so no need to waste time processing the crime scene. .. :cool:

I tend to agree with this. Malcolm knew the Black Muslims wanted to kill him. Remember that it says in the book how, near the end of his life, after the break with the Black Muslims, and his change in attitude about whites, he was very certain they would try to kill him and always sat facing the door, not with his back to the door. It's probably the case the NYPD knew the Black Muslims wanted to kill him too and just let them do it, didn't care as it was a black on black murder, and didn't care about processing the crime scene or anything. Why would the NYPD bother to kill him when they could just let the Black Muslims do it? I don't have much faith at all in conspiracy theories.

A person of Malcolms stature and visibility should have negated that. Even the eyewitnesses dont all agree if you read up on it. Prior to the assassination the police also moved down the street away from their usual posts. Malcolm had to be pushed to the hospital because no ambulance showed up after being called. You should really read up on it.

El Hajj Malik Shabazz (Malcom X) was without a doubt one of the most intelligent and articulate warriors to walk this earth. The only reason white racists have a problem with him is because he bucked your perception of what a Black man was supposed to be and exposed your silly arguments for white superiority as the biggest fraud ever committed in the history of mankind. For those that were not racist he was portrayed as evil incarnate so you would fear him. He was only about violence in defense of his people. No one should be afraid of hearing the truth.

That's why he was killed by his own people.

:cuckoo:

Thomas Hagan does as does the people that witnessed it and grabbed one of the gun men.

You really should learn the history of the man you adore.

I tend to agree with this. Malcolm knew the Black Muslims wanted to kill him. Remember that it says in the book how, near the end of his life, after the break with the Black Muslims, and his change in attitude about whites, he was very certain they would try to kill him and always sat facing the door, not with his back to the door. It's probably the case the NYPD knew the Black Muslims wanted to kill him too and just let them do it, didn't care as it was a black on black murder, and didn't care about processing the crime scene or anything. Why would the NYPD bother to kill him when they could just let the Black Muslims do it? I don't have much faith at all in conspiracy theories.

I hate conspiracy theories as much as the next guy but this one looks pretty interesting. The FBI and CIA had numerous plants in the NOI and in Malcolms new organizations. they still haven't released their files for public consumption on the incident as far as I know.

I hate conspiracy theories as much as the next guy but this one looks pretty interesting. The FBI and CIA had numerous plants in the NOI and in Malcolms new organizations. they still haven't released their files for public consumption on the incident as far as I know.

Yet all you have are theories.

Again, why would the CIA and/or NYPD bother to murder him when they could just let the Black Muslims do it?

Again, why would the CIA and/or NYPD bother to murder him when they could just let the Black Muslims do it?

If one of the CIA/FBI plants killed him wouldn't it look like the NOI did it? He was shot with 2 different weapons. Only one man is claiming responsibility?

You only do one liners demanding proof you can find for yourself.

You cannot defend the fact that you routinely make claims that you CANNOT support. It is a pattern of behavior that exemplifies your weak-minded dishonesty.

And you continually do 1 liners with little to no substance other than to attempt to point out an error. .

Stop making errors (and lies, and unsubstantiated claims) and you won't have to worry about it. In other words, try communicating like a rational, honest person for a change.

You cannot defend the fact that you routinely make claims that you CANNOT support. It is a pattern of behavior that exemplifies your weak-minded dishonesty.

And you continually do 1 liners with little to no substance other than to attempt to point out an error. .

Stop making errors (and lies, and unsubstantiated claims) and you won't have to worry about it. In other words, try communicating like a rational, honest person for a change.

You first.

It does not seem that you "hate conspiracy theories" at all, given that nonsense you posted.

You first.

I don't lie or insist on claims I cannot support. I am not dishonest. YOU are. You have a long track record here of such behavior.

If one of the CIA/FBI plants killed him wouldn't it look like the NOI did it? He was shot with 2 different weapons. Only one man is claiming responsibility?

The FBI and CIA are not the same organization, you ignorant conspiracy nut.

The FBI and CIA are not the same organization, you ignorant conspiracy nut.

Where do you see the statement that they are the same organization Unk? Are you lying again or were you just confused?

Last edited:

Thomas Hagan does as does the people that witnessed it and grabbed one of the gun men.

You really should learn the history of the man you adore.

Thomas hagan only knows his role in it. Some of the gunmen on site were never even captured. You should really stop being so naive.

Naïve? He was one of the guys that killed Little. I trust what he says over your theories any day.

Thomas by the way was the ring leader, the other shooters were Benjamin Thomas, Leon Davis, Wilbur Mckinley, and William Bradley. Bradley was the one that used the shotgun.

Listen to the newly paroled other killer, Talmadge Hayer, describe in detail how he, Bradley, and the other three goons snuffed out the life of a man described by Ossie Davis as our “Black shinning prince”.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back