CDZ Why is "Mexican" a "Racist" Term?

Who claimed "Mexican" was a racist term?

Ah, feigning ignorance once again...or is it real? Are you really unaware of the widespread criticism of Trump's usage of that term as racist?

Do YOU think "Mexican" is is a racist term? (Or are you intellectually limited to carping from the sidelines?)

P.S. Precisely what "logical fallacy" are you referring to?

Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan did

House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."
And Ryan still supports Trump. What does that say about the GOP?

Morons like Ryan need to understand that we have to stop letting the fucking lefties define the parameters of the argument.

If we do that, we will NEVER win.

You leftest and many anti-trump righties have been going on for MONTHS about how Trump has offended HIspanics, with his supposedly "Racist" comments and polices.

If that is true, then suspecting that a hispanic judge, who is a member of a La Raza lawyer group, might be biased against Trump is COMPLETELY REASONABLE, not racist!

And any person that A. said that hispanics hate Trump and B. that it is racist for Trump to believe a Hispanic hates him,

that person is a being hypocritical.
Thats not the argument at all. Basically your saying a judge that hates pedophiles cant be professional and make sure the pedo gets a fair trial. You always say something dumb and then get caught in your own logic loop. :laugh:

According to the thought police, Donald Trump's reference to a judge being "Mexican" is a "racist" statement. I can't think of another country to which this would apply. Can you?

It seems to me that, in the context of the questionable lawsuit against Trump University, this reference has much more to do with the Judge's affiliation with La Raza, a political organization which actively circumvents U.S. immigration law. Given Trump's high profile political stance to the contrary, does not the Judge have a potential conflict of interest? Why should this be considered a "racist" issue?

P.S. Please look up "ad hominem" before responding.

it seems to me that any reference to the ethnic background of a judge-----by a defendant ----
IS REALLY DUMB

I have often heard liberals and blacks complain about overly white juries, judges, police, teachers, bankers, bosses, congressmen, ect, ect ect.

I guess it's ok when it serves the LIb Agenda?
Its documented that whites were racists and used the legal system to unfairly oppress Blacks. That was a terrible comparison.

"Documented"? LOL!!!

Do you believe that all Mexican-American judges are impartial and fair?
Yes documented. You seem confused about that.

Doesnt matter what i believe about Mexican judges. I do know for a fact white judges have been caught being partial.

Sure they have.

Tell me again how Zimmerman shoot Martin just for "walking while black".

LOL!!!!

According to the thought police, Donald Trump's reference to a judge being "Mexican" is a "racist" statement. I can't think of another country to which this would apply. Can you?

It seems to me that, in the context of the questionable lawsuit against Trump University, this reference has much more to do with the Judge's affiliation with La Raza, a political organization which actively circumvents U.S. immigration law. Given Trump's high profile political stance to the contrary, does not the Judge have a potential conflict of interest? Why should this be considered a "racist" issue?

it seems to me that any reference to the ethnic background of a judge-----by a defendant ----
IS REALLY DUMB

I have often heard liberals and blacks complain about overly white juries, judges, police, teachers, bankers, bosses, congressmen, ect, ect ect.

I guess it's ok when it serves the LIb Agenda
?

That's a logical conclusion only if you're totally ignorant of racial politics and sociological history in America.

Which seems to be more and more the case with Trump supporters.

For months lefties have been saying that Hispanics hate Trump.

Now Trumps suggests that an Hispanic might hate him and that is racist?

LOL!!!
Yes. If he is suggesting that someone hating him means that person wont do their job because they are Mexican then that means he is a racist.

Ah, feigning ignorance once again...or is it real? Are you really unaware of the widespread criticism of Trump's usage of that term as racist?

Do YOU think "Mexican" is is a racist term? (Or are you intellectually limited to carping from the sidelines?)

House Speaker Paul Ryan ripped Donald Trump's recent remarks saying a judge presiding over a lawsuit involving his business was biased because of his Mexican heritage as "the textbook definition of a racist comment."

Morons like Ryan need to understand that we have to stop letting the fucking lefties define the parameters of the argument.

You leftest and many anti-trump righties have been going on for MONTHS about how Trump has offended HIspanics, with his supposedly "Racist" comments and polices.

If that is true, then suspecting that a hispanic judge, who is a member of a La Raza lawyer group, might be biased against Trump is COMPLETELY REASONABLE, not racist!

And any person that A. said that hispanics hate Trump and B. that it is racist for Trump to believe a Hispanic hates him,

Thats not the argument at all. Basically your saying a judge that hates pedophiles cant be professional and make sure the pedo gets a fair trial. You always say something dumb and then get caught in your own logic loop.

What "is not the argument"?

You lefties have certainly been saying that Hispanics hate Trump.

If a Hispanic Judge Hates Trump, he should recluse himself, just as Trump said.

Do Hispanics hate Trump or not?

Thats not the argument at all. Basically your saying a judge that hates pedophiles cant be professional and make sure the pedo gets a fair trial. You always say something dumb and then get caught in your own logic loop.

Did the judge say he hates Trump? Even if he did does it mean he wont do his job?

IS REALLY DUMB

?

That's a logical conclusion only if you're totally ignorant of racial politics and sociological history in America.

LOL!!!
Yes. If he is suggesting that someone hating him means that person wont do their job because they are Mexican then that means he is a racist.

His point is that he deserves a fair trial and that he doesn't think he will get one if the Judge hates him.

That is not racist.

You lefties were pretty unhappy about how white Zimmerman's jury was. And they didn't even have reason to hate Martin.

You just assumed that they would be biased.

That must have been painful to type out.

IS REALLY DUMB

?

LOL!!!

His point is that he deserves a fair trial and that he doesn't think he will get one if the Judge hates him.

That is not racist.

You lefties were pretty unhappy about how white Zimmerman's jury was. And they didn't even have reason to hate Martin.

If he thinks he wont get one simply because the judge is Mexican then he is a racist. He should have a valid reason.

Did the judge say he hates Trump?

You would never take the word of a White man as to whether they had a bias against a black man.

Yet you are willing to take this judge at his word?

That is YOU being biased, and using different rules for different folks, based on their skin color.

Thanks for seriously and honestly addressing my point.

NOT.

Did the judge say he hates Trump?

You would never take the word of a White man as to whether they had a bias against a black man.

Yet you are willing to take this judge at his word?

That is YOU being biased, and using different rules for different folks, based on their skin color.
Of course I am willing to take his word. He isnt white.

What my biases are isnt the point. I asked did the judge say he hates Trump. Dont stall. Answer the question.

NOT.
Dude, your point is silly. Hispanics are saying Trump offends them.

NOT.
I'm still waiting for proof this specific judge hates Trump.

?

LOL!!!

That is not racist.

If he thinks he wont get one simply because the judge is Mexican then he is a racist. He should have a valid reason.

Why do you keep misrepresenting my words?

It is not about the Judge being Mexican. It is about whether or not the Judge hates Trump.

According to you lefties, he does.

If a judge hates a defendant, that Judge should recluse himself.

The judge has no affiliation with La Raza, the political organization nor is he a "Mexican", he was born and raised in Indiana and his family is no more immigrant than Trumps own parents. What makes it racist is the intent behind it's use (a slur) and the inaccuracy of it's use.

NOT.

You lefties have been saying for months that Hispanics hate Trump.

If that is true, then by definition, this Hispanic Judge hates Trump.

Thus, he should recluse himself.

The details or rationalizations as to WHY they hate Trump is irrelevant to that fact.

NOT.

LOL!!

Like you wait for proof when you want to call white people racist?

LOL!

LOL!!!!

NOT.

LOL!!

Like you wait for proof when you want to call white people racist?

LOL!

LOL!!!!
Youre cracking up mentally dude. So you dont have any proof the judge hates Trump? Typical. :laugh:

The judge has no affiliation with La Raza, the political organization nor is hei a "Mexican", he was born and raised in Indiana and his family is no more immigrant than Trumps own parents. What makes it racist is the intent behind it's use (a slur) and the inaccuracy of it's use.

People are sloppy with ethnic and national terms all the time.

I have a buddy who has referred to himself as german. It was an ethnic reference. He was born here. His parents were born here. He is not racist against himself.

My father in law's family often refers to themselves as italian. They are not Italian. THey are ethnically italian.

Trump was referring to the Judge being a mexican.

It is accurate, and in no way used as a slur.

You lefties have been stating over and over again for MONTHS that HIspanics hate Trump.

If that is true, that, by definition, this hispanic judge hates Trump.

Thus he should recluse himself.

Trump has a Right to a fair and impartial trial.

Not one run by a judge that hates him.

Forum List

Back