🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

I'd call it a partnership. The place where you corporatists have really fucked it up is that you think that investment creates jobs. Nope. Consumer demand and labor create jobs. It's like you create this fucked up system where you get all the benefits and scream "Communist" if anyone points out the unfairness of it. And if they realize that your power is largely illusionary, you guys go into pant-shitting terror.

So you cleverly get the working schlubs to fight it out amongst themselves... until they finally figure it out and stop playing the game.

It happened once with the union movement of the last century, and America was never richer or more prosperous... trust you idiots to find ways to fuck it up.

Right. The world owes you a living. Got it, uby.

So reading comprehension isn't something they taught you at "Rip off Granny" School, is it?

It amazes me, another parasite trying convince me he's a vital organ when I scrap him off my arm..

You're not a vital organ, uby. You are interchangeable. You can be fired and replaced. You are an employee, not a partner. The world doesn't owe you a living, even though you think it is does. If you want to know why unions have been under assault for decades, your attitude explains it.

So reading comprehension isn't something they taught you at "Rip off Granny" School, is it?

It amazes me, another parasite trying convince me he's a vital organ when I scrap him off my arm..

You're not a vital organ, uby. You are interchangeable. You can be fired and replaced. You are an employee, not a partner. The world doesn't owe you a living, even though you think it is does. If you want to know why unions have been under assault for decades, your attitude explains it.

His recent post have explained a lot of things about the liberal.

I might be replaceable, but I'm useful, unlike you worthless parasites on Wall Street.

You add nothing, make nothing, produce nothing. All you do is profit off the hard work of others.... and people are getting wise to you.

enjoy the last dance, the party will be over soon enough.

I might be replaceable, but I'm useful, unlike you worthless parasites on Wall Street.

You add nothing, make nothing, produce nothing. All you do is profit off the hard work of others.... and people are getting wise to you.

lol

I've done more to help the working man that you claim to speak for than you, bigot, I can assure of that.

Right. 'Cause the world owes you a living. It's not the owner's business. It's yours.

:thup:

I'd call it a partnership. The place where you corporatists have really fucked it up is that you think that investment creates jobs. Nope. Consumer demand and labor create jobs. It's like you create this fucked up system where you get all the benefits and scream "Communist" if anyone points out the unfairness of it. And if they realize that your power is largely illusionary, you guys go into pant-shitting terror.

So you cleverly get the working schlubs to fight it out amongst themselves... until they finally figure it out and stop playing the game.

It happened once with the union movement of the last century, and America was never richer or more prosperous... trust you idiots to find ways to fuck it up.

We must especially beware of that small group of selfish men who would clip the wings of the American Eagle to feather their own nests.

-FDR

Relevant then..and now.

Unions are under assault because we've basically been had. We've been told by conservatives that if we just let the wealth of the nation pool into the hands of a very few, somehow prosperity would trickle out to the masses. And..that's not what happened. What happened was history repeated itself. The uber wealthy..not satisfied with their wealth, wanted the power too..and started buying legislators. This has had terrible consequences for both the economy and labor.

It's time to put that Milton Friedman/Grover Norquist idiocy into the trash bin of history.

Where it belongs.

Ten pages have gone by, and JoeB has only convinced us that most posters don't like JoeB, whose popularity rating is far lower than Romney.

Ten pages have gone by, and JoeB has only convinced us that most posters don't like JoeB, whose popularity rating is far lower than Romney.

Well, I wouldn't vote for Joe, or Obama. I hope Romney wins, then we can see the Mormon bigot go nuts for four years.

Means I don''t pull punches, unlike you, when you were scrounging around pretending to be a Republican. You are still less liked than Romney!

Means I don''t pull punches, unlike you, when you were scrounging around pretending to be a Republican. You are still less liked than Romney!

Is Romney posting here?

Guy, I am more republican than you are. I just have the balls to straight up say that the crazies have taken it over. YOu just hope to beat one crazy with another crazy.

That never works... It just ups the ante...

One more time, guy, my problem is with Romney, not Republicans in General, and I vote GOP more often than not.

Romney is not the GOP. He's just the God-Awful Mistake we made this time.

Not to worry, though, come November, after he loses, they'll all be denying they ever supported him.

Nah, you are a weirdo atheist, no Republican, just a wannabee lib scrounge. I stand up for what you are. Don't hide, JoeB.

When you name call, you go weak, you atheist freak. :lol: They are not Republicans, just wannabee freaks from the freaky far right.

lol

I've done more to help the working man that you claim to speak for than you, bigot, I can assure of that.

Toro, you know I like you, but Joe (and Swagger two posts later) both make good points.

I think both the unions and uber wealthy have over stepped their bounds, but this is a result of the latter overstepping back in the day, leading to the formation of the former.

However, some unions just get out of control..might even bring down a PM

Trail of HSU millions turns up risk of 'cosy or frankly illegal practices'

Forum List

Back