Why is Mueller Afraid to Produce the Original Flynn 302 Form?

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...lynn-302-form/
Today’s Campaign Update (Because The Campaign Never Ends) Why is Robert Mueller so desperate to keep the original Flynn 302 hidden?: Andy McCarthy, who teams with Victor Davis Hanson as the only two writers worth reading anymore at The National Review, has a piece out this morning in which he asks the single most key point in the effort to frame General Mike Flynn: Where is the FBI’s 302 form from his January 24, 2017 “interview” with Peter Strzok and another agent? In their most recent court filing submitted on Friday, Mueller and his team did present a “302” form... One thing is certain: There was a contemporaneous 302 form created by either Strzok or Pietka immediately following their interview with Flynn. Comey and McCabe both have confirmed that fact in sworn testimony. Mueller appears willing to go to any lengths necessary to prevent Judge Sullivan and the American people from seeing what is in that original 302.… is just one more reason why President Trump not only has an incentive, but an absolute public duty to declassify not just the original 302 in the Flynn case, but all the documents related to the Mueller Witch Hunt, and do it soon.

~~~~~~
Obstruction of Justice, in the slimmest of cases. The Mueller team, which is composed of all liberal Trump haters, could be expected to do even worse things with those that they have investigated who had deeper relationships with Trump.
If the slimmest of cases is reversed, then, the whole set of investigations and prosecutions should all be thrown out too. Fruit of the poisonous tree logic can be applied to the whole of Mueller's investigation.
Judge Sullivan would be within his scope to put an end to the entirety of Mueller’s “investigation.” There’s enough evidence of investigative wrongdoing by the FBI and Mueller’s team – just from the fact that it wasn’t the original 302 Mueller is providing to the Judge. It’s called “fruit of the poison tree,” and that played into the dismissal of the fake charges against Ted Stevens, too. It was Judge Sullivan who overturned the case against Stevens.
Bottom line: a fake 302 is a fake 302. This is far worse than withholding exculpatory evidence for the defense, (which is also being done regarding Flynn, as both corroborating witnesses and corroborating evidence is being hidden from view.) The Mueller tree has produced nothing but rotten, poisonous fruit.
Comey and McCabe screwed up by ordering an agent not in on the coup to participate in the Flynn interview. He's the guy who wrote the original Form 302. So if they fake it and destroyed the original 302, then they risk Joe Pientka exposing their plot and actions. Note that the FBI has refused to make that agent available for congressional questioning for months now. Why is that?

If you have seen the court documents, you'll note a lot of those pages are redacted--can't be seen. They're in there, but they won't release certain information that may tip off others who are either under or will be under investigation. I doubt we'll see the full court transcript's for years to come.

~~~~~~
That may be the case. However, Judge Emmett Sullivan has demanded that all exculpatory evidence to be brought into court. The 302's of Strzok and Pientka are from January 2017 are key, yet the FBI and the Mueller have yet to submit he original 302's.

Agents interviewing Flynn say he was telling the truth.

Comey, who was NOT THERE, says Flynn was lying.

Who should we believe?

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...lynn-302-form/
Today’s Campaign Update (Because The Campaign Never Ends) Why is Robert Mueller so desperate to keep the original Flynn 302 hidden?: Andy McCarthy, who teams with Victor Davis Hanson as the only two writers worth reading anymore at The National Review, has a piece out this morning in which he asks the single most key point in the effort to frame General Mike Flynn: Where is the FBI’s 302 form from his January 24, 2017 “interview” with Peter Strzok and another agent? In their most recent court filing submitted on Friday, Mueller and his team did present a “302” form... One thing is certain: There was a contemporaneous 302 form created by either Strzok or Pietka immediately following their interview with Flynn. Comey and McCabe both have confirmed that fact in sworn testimony. Mueller appears willing to go to any lengths necessary to prevent Judge Sullivan and the American people from seeing what is in that original 302.… is just one more reason why President Trump not only has an incentive, but an absolute public duty to declassify not just the original 302 in the Flynn case, but all the documents related to the Mueller Witch Hunt, and do it soon.

~~~~~~
Obstruction of Justice, in the slimmest of cases. The Mueller team, which is composed of all liberal Trump haters, could be expected to do even worse things with those that they have investigated who had deeper relationships with Trump.
If the slimmest of cases is reversed, then, the whole set of investigations and prosecutions should all be thrown out too. Fruit of the poisonous tree logic can be applied to the whole of Mueller's investigation.
Judge Sullivan would be within his scope to put an end to the entirety of Mueller’s “investigation.” There’s enough evidence of investigative wrongdoing by the FBI and Mueller’s team – just from the fact that it wasn’t the original 302 Mueller is providing to the Judge. It’s called “fruit of the poison tree,” and that played into the dismissal of the fake charges against Ted Stevens, too. It was Judge Sullivan who overturned the case against Stevens.
Bottom line: a fake 302 is a fake 302. This is far worse than withholding exculpatory evidence for the defense, (which is also being done regarding Flynn, as both corroborating witnesses and corroborating evidence is being hidden from view.) The Mueller tree has produced nothing but rotten, poisonous fruit.
Comey and McCabe screwed up by ordering an agent not in on the coup to participate in the Flynn interview. He's the guy who wrote the original Form 302. So if they fake it and destroyed the original 302, then they risk Joe Pientka exposing their plot and actions. Note that the FBI has refused to make that agent available for congressional questioning for months now. Why is that?
BWAAAH

Andy McCarthy, who teams with Victor Davis Hanson as the only two writers worth reading anymore at The National Review, has a piece out this morning

Who should we believe?

To whomever put the funny claim on my post, it’s 100% true.

I hope you meant funny as in horribly corrupt and pathetic.

Why are Trumps tax returns an issue?

Do you really think Obama’s IRS would not have fucked Trump if his taxes were not buttoned up?

What the fuck do you fools think you will see in his tax returns?

Payment to Putin for rigging the 2016 POTUS election.........$eleventy bazillion.

Good lord, so many of you left wing lunatics are so stupid.

Who should we believe?

Believe the facts.

Flynn was fired from the administration for lying about Russian contacts.

Flynn pled guilty to lying about Russian contacts.

Who should we believe?

Believe the facts.

You are not solid on your facts.

I’ll bite,

Lay it all out for me. Soup to nuts on Flynn.

Who should we believe?

~~~~~~
Sen. Grassley: Comey said FBI agents saw no sign Gen ...
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/12/sen-grassley-comey-told...
Comey did tell two different gatherings of lawmakers that the FBI saw no indications Flynn lied. His claims currently that he didn’t say that look like pretty obvious lies. Someone should ask him why he’s not telling the truth about something as basic as this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comey Told Congress FBI Agents Didn't Think Flynn Lied ...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/02/13/comey_told_congress...
Congressional investigators are baffled by the turn of events in the Michael Flynn case. But they know they find the Flynn case troubling, f... Read Full Article »

Who should we believe?

Believe the facts.

I’ll bite,

Those are both rock solid facts.
Refute them.

Who should we believe?

Believe the facts.

I’ll bite,

Refute them.
Is this your strategy?

I am simply asking you to lay out the entire Flynn case as you see it and I will lay it out as I see it and we can compare notes.

Let me know if you are scared to go first.

Who should we believe?

~~~~~~
Sen. Grassley: Comey said FBI agents saw no sign Gen ...
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/12/sen-grassley-comey-told...
Comey did tell two different gatherings of lawmakers that the FBI saw no indications Flynn lied. His claims currently that he didn’t say that look like pretty obvious lies. Someone should ask him why he’s not telling the truth about something as basic as this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comey Told Congress FBI Agents Didn't Think Flynn Lied ...
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2018/02/13/comey_told_congress...
Congressional investigators are baffled by the turn of events in the Michael Flynn case. But they know they find the Flynn case troubling, f... Read Full Article »

Even better...Comey agrees that Flynn didn’t lie.

So why did he plead to perjury if he didn’t lie?

Who should we believe?

Believe the facts.

I’ll bite,

Refute them.
Is this your strategy?

I am simply asking you to lay out the entire Flynn case as you see it and I will lay it out as I see it and we can compare notes.

I'm not laying out the entire Flynn case. That will all be resolved here shortly when his sentencing has concluded. He's already admitted in court that he was aware it was a crime.

Address what I've posted.

why is Trump afraid to produce his tax returns ..
Why should he? There is no law the President has to produce tax retirn, real birth certificate, college records etc. so why should he.

theres no law Mueller has to produce information from his investigation but the RW idiots keep asking for it.

Who should we believe?

Believe the facts.

I’ll bite,

Refute them.
Is this your strategy?

I'm not laying out the entire Flynn case. That will all be resolved here shortly when his sentencing has concluded. He's already admitted in court that he was aware it was a crime.

You are such a coward.

I’ll lay out the Flynn case for everyone.

Good Gorman.

Obama hates Flynn because Flynn opposed the Obama/Iran deal.

Obama spied on Flynn as a result. Bullshit FISA warrant....we all know the story.

Obama expels the Russian diplomats for supposedly rigging the election because HIllary lost.

The Russian ambassador, Kislyak, calls Flynn (A member of Trumps transition team) to ask him WTF is going on?

Obama’s goons are listening to the call.

They have the transcript.

Flynn later find out they have the transcript.

McCabe asks Flynn for an interview about the call.

Flynn tells McCabe, “You have the transcript. What do you need to talk to me about?”

McCabe replied that it’s just a formality and Flynn doesn’t need an attorney, it’ll just make things messy.

Strzok and another agent interview Flynn.

The 302 shows they do not think Flynn was lying, but Flynn got some dates wrong.

Flynn is charged with perjury and is bankrupted defending himself....selling his home for his legal defense.

Out of money and out of options,Flynn pleads guilty to perjury,

His sentence is no time.

That is how I see it. What do I have wrong?

Why should he? There is no law the President has to produce tax retirn, real birth certificate, college records etc. so why should he.

theres no law Mueller has to produce information from his investigation but the RW idiots keep asking for it.
and if no information is available, then why are so many going TRUMP MAN BAD!!! ORANGE MAN GUILTY!!!!

i mean no info is out there, yet...

and if no information is available, then why are so many going TRUMP MAN BAD!!! ORANGE MAN GUILTY!!!!

i mean no info is out there, yet...

he plays the part, his drones kiss his ass for laying the part, he earned the attention .

FUCK TRUMP.

Believe the facts.

I’ll bite,

Refute them.
Is this your strategy?

You are such a coward.

I’ll lay out the Flynn case for everyone.

Good Gorman.

Obama hates Flynn because Flynn opposed the Obama/Iran deal.

Obama spied on Flynn as a result. Bullshit FISA warrant....we all know the story.

Obama expels the Russian diplomats for supposedly rigging the election because HIllary lost.

The Russian ambassador, Kislyak, calls Flynn (A member of Trumps transition team) to ask him WTF is going on?

Obama’s goons are listening to the call.

They have the transcript.

Flynn later find out they have the transcript.

McCabe asks Flynn for an interview about the call.

Flynn tells McCabe, “You have the transcript. What do you need to talk to me about?”

McCabe replied that it’s just a formality and Flynn doesn’t need an attorney, it’ll just make things messy.

Strzok and another agent interview Flynn.

The 302 shows they do not think Flynn was lying, but Flynn got some dates wrong.

Flynn is charged with perjury and is bankrupted defending himself....selling his home for his legal defense.

Out of money and out of options,Flynn pleads guilty to perjury,

His sentence is no time.

That is how I see it. What do I have wrong?

Coward?
You mean like not addressing my point?

You're making a defense that Flynn himself isn't even in agreement with, dope.

Forum List

Back