🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is nationalism equated to white supremacists again?

I consider white nationalism bad because it embraces a sickeningly anti-Semitic worldview, excuses and embraces the gutter religion of Islam and the made up nation of Palestine, and has a storied history of domestic terrorism in America.

That isn't to say that I don't believe that there are real racial differences or that it is morally wrong for white people to be proud of their identity and defend themselves culturally as every other racial group in America is not only allowed, but encouraged. But the white national movement is populated by inarticulate retards that for the most part are just rehashing the same bullshit David Duke and Robert Byrd were peddling in the 60's.

Nationalism and supremeism are two entirely different things. Are there no Jewish nationalists?

:lol:

Actually, they're not different at all.

And yes, there are Jewish nationalists. What's your point?

Untrue. Your English language skills are lacking. Another point is that it seems unlikely that Jewish nationalists consider themselves Jewish supemeists.

I consider white nationalism bad because it embraces a sickeningly anti-Semitic worldview, excuses and embraces the gutter religion of Islam and the made up nation of Palestine, and has a storied history of domestic terrorism in America.

That isn't to say that I don't believe that there are real racial differences or that it is morally wrong for white people to be proud of their identity and defend themselves culturally as every other racial group in America is not only allowed, but encouraged. But the white national movement is populated by inarticulate retards that for the most part are just rehashing the same bullshit David Duke and Robert Byrd were peddling in the 60's.

Nationalism and supremeism are two entirely different things. Are there no Jewish nationalists?

Untrue. Your English language skills are lacking. Another point is that it seems unlikely that Jewish nationalists consider themselves Jewish supemeists.

No, my language skills are fine. Yours, on the other hand, seem to be a little confused.

Nationalism requires the belief that your "nation" is supreme over others. That's part of the definition of the word.

You might want to look up "nation", too - while you're at it.

Why do you think it's unlikely that Jewish Nationalists consider themselves "supreme" over non-Jews?

but your a white supremacist not an american supremacist?

To answer the OP the reason why nationalist are associated with white supremacists is because white supremacists have started calling themselves white NATIONALIST.

You guys have a lot of silly questions all seeming to defend the wildest theories / realities.

To answer the OP the reason why nationalist are associated with white supremacists is because white supremacists have started calling themselves white NATIONALIST.

You guys have a lot of silly questions all seeming to defend the wildest theories / realities.

What the hell man? Who called in the clowns to offer their woefully predictable and poorly worded opinion.

I answered this thread back on page one. Thread closed.

Untrue. Your English language skills alacking. Another point is that it seems unlikely that Jewish nationalists consider themselves Jewish supemeists.

Look up maecus.garvet

Look up marcus.garvey, he was a black.nationalist. he even tried to ship negroes back to africa. Modern ones are blm, black panthers, and nation of islam.

No, my language skills are fine. Yours, on the other hand, seem to be a little confused.

Nationalism requires the belief that your "nation" is supreme over others. That's part of the definition of the word.

Why do you think it's unlikely that Jewish Nationalists consider themselves "supreme" over non-Jews?

"Nationalism" is about NATIONS; not race; not religion or anything else. NATIONS. Blacks, whites and Jews can all be equally American nationalists. Race or religious supremists are an entirely different subject.

Untrue. Your English language skills alacking. Another point is that it seems unlikely that Jewish nationalists consider themselves Jewish supemeists.

Look up maecus.garvet

Look up marcus.garvey, he was a black.nationalist. he even tried to ship negroes back to africa. Modern ones are blm, black panthers, and nation of islam.

They aren't that much different in ideologies. What differentiates them is how they are treated by the media. Black nationalists are actually on street corners preaching for the killing of white babies. They are violently intimidating immigrant-run businesses en mass in Chicago. They show up and demand a lynch mob whenever there is an accusation that a white person did something to a black person. They intimidate juries, witnesses--AND THE MEDIA DOES NOT REPORT ON IT.

What does the media report on? The boogeyman bullshit white nationalist movement.

Why is it considered to be bad "according to the beloved media?"
It's not nationalism. It's Republicans led by Trump. I spell it out in my signature.

Wow deep and insightful, you nailed it. Said no one. What do you get out of posting your simplistic, partisan, substance-less tripe?

You aren't attempting to change anyone's mind. You don't offer a unique perspective. Nothing thoughtful. Is it really just masturbation for you. You get off on endlessly sharing your one-liner partisan insults? Is this like....therapy or something because Trump won?

"Nationalism" is about NATIONS; not race; not religion or anything else. NATIONS. Blacks, whites and Jews can all be equally American nationalists. Race or religious supremists are an entirely different subject.

I did tell you to look up "nation" too, didn't I?

Why is it considered to be bad "according to the beloved media?"
You're having proplems with liberal translations....here, let me help....

image.png

I did tell you to look up "nation" too, didn't I?

WTF? Now you don't understand what "nation" means?

Nationalism is just as dangerous as racism.
The system abused our loyalty - Rulers are the largest source of unnatural death - Statists make awful economists - I am an illegal immigrant

You are also a total idiot.

Forum List

Back