Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Sting theory? Is that like when you tell what you consider to be a biting joke but end up falling flat on your face?

I don't think anyone here is arguing that string (note spelling) theory is a scientific law. But neither is it something you can simply set aside. Just so we are clear, you cannot say "it is only a theory".

Sting theory
is the theory of an ego-maniacal bass player who turns out to have far less talent than he imagines and really did need his band mates after all.

:)

Glad I could help with that...

Sting theory? Is that like when you tell what you consider to be a biting joke but end up falling flat on your face?

I don't think anyone here is arguing that string (note spelling) theory is a scientific law. But neither is it something you can simply set aside. Just so we are clear, you cannot say "it is only a theory".

Sting theory
is the theory of an ego-maniacal bass player who turns out to have far less talent than he imagines and really did need his band mates after all.

:)

Glad I could help with that...

Precisely !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w5W1oulwSI]STRING THEORY by eots - YouTube[/ame]

That was an awesome debate,I watched it several months ago. Priceless turning the athiest and agnostic question on them. There question is who created God ? and Lennox knocks dawkins off balance with the universe created you who or what created the universe ?

Dawkins was not gonna take the bate by attempting an answer to that question, where Lennox would jump on him with even more difficult unanswered questions.

Last edited:
You do not notice conjecture when you post it ? specifically the origins article.

The other why would I not understand that since I already mentioned how the energy from the sun helps humans through the energy that is transferred from the food we eat and it must be broken down in to chemicals and taken in for the reproduction of cells.

I love the comment from complex molecules to simple molecules. There is no such thing as a simple molecule. Physics not my specialty but molecular biology that is a different story.

Summarize for me what you just posted. I would like to see if you understand what you posted.

H2 is a very simple molecule. In fact, it is as simple as it gets.

I have a much better idea. Since you claim to understand molecular biology (your statement about it being conjecture indicates that you understand far less than you suppose), you summarize it, and I'll tell you if you are correct. And that way, I'll know if you not only read it, but understand it.

You posted it if you don't understand it why would you post it ? I already broke it down for you that is what I thought :lol:

Here I will help you out. The sun=energy it benefits the plants = leaves or food leaves or food=chloroplast chloroplast=sugars sugars=ordered sugar molecules.

Here I will help you out. The sun=energy it benefits the plants = leaves or food leaves or food=chloroplast chloroplast=sugars sugars=ordered sugar molecules.

Living things created more complex, more ordered, higher energy molecules?
Don't tell the creationists, they'll mumble something about the 2nd Law.

That was an awesome debate,I watched it several months ago. Priceless turning the athiest and agnostic question on them. There question is who created God ? and Lennox knocks dawkins off balance with the universe created you who or what created the universe ?

Dawkins was not gonna take the bate by attempting an answer to that question, where Lennox would jump on him with even more difficult unanswered questions.
really? what debate were you watching?

http://shockawenow.webs.com/ a god and gamer site! now that's credible.

Last edited:
That is correct because evolution is not in the programming of the organism which makes it less likely for evolution to occur.

That is correct because evolution is not in the programming of the organism

Who said it was? Link?

So you think a mutation can force it's will on the genetic information even though there are mechanisms correcting most mutations ?

There are no mechanisms correcting any mutations during meiosis, and this is sexual reproduction. If you are claiming there is, explain during which phase of Meisosis this would happen, and how it would know what to repair, since the whole point of Meiosis is to produce a viable gamete from both parental chromosomes, producing new genetic information, which means there is no template against which to make any repairs.

"Homologous recombination is a type of genetic recombination in which nucleotide sequences are exchanged between two similar or identical molecules of DNA. It is most widely used by cells to accurately repair harmful breaks that occur on both strands of DNA, known as double-strand breaks. Homologous recombination also produces new combinations of DNA sequences during meiosis, the process by which eukaryotes make gamete cells, like sperm and egg cells in animals. These new combinations of DNA represent genetic variation in offspring, which in turn enables populations to adapt during the course of evolution.[1] Homologous recombination is also used in horizontal gene transfer to exchange genetic material between different strains and species of bacteria and viruses."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homologous_recombination

Last edited:
H2 is a very simple molecule. In fact, it is as simple as it gets.

I have a much better idea. Since you claim to understand molecular biology (your statement about it being conjecture indicates that you understand far less than you suppose), you summarize it, and I'll tell you if you are correct. And that way, I'll know if you not only read it, but understand it.

You posted it if you don't understand it why would you post it ? I already broke it down for you that is what I thought :lol:

Don't tell the evolutionists this is not evolution or getting more complex this is simply a programmed cycle.

WWW.SHOCKAWENOW.NET a god and gamer site! now that's credible.

This debate took place at University of Alabama at birmingham. Yep it's a conspiracy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't tell the evolutionists this is not evolution or getting more complex this is simply a programmed cycle.

Your babbling gets more absurd by the moment.

WWW.SHOCKAWENOW.NET a god and gamer site! now that's credible.

This debate took place at University of Alabama at birmingham. Yep it's a conspiracy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzSz8ED0bQE]The God Delusion Debate - John Lennox vs Richard Dawkins. - YouTube[/ame]
TO YOU it MUST BE.

Since the evolutionists didn't bring up the 2nd law, your comment is rightly ridiculed. :lol:

That is correct because evolution is not in the programming of the organism

Who said it was? Link?

So you think a mutation can force it's will on the genetic information even though there are mechanisms correcting most mutations ?

There are no mechanisms correcting any mutations during meiosis, and this is sexual reproduction. If you are claiming there is, explain during which phase of Meisosis this would happen, and how it would know what to repair, since the whole point of Meiosis is to produce a viable gamete from both parental chromosomes, producing new genetic information, which means there is no template against which to make any repairs.

"Homologous recombination is a type of genetic recombination in which nucleotide sequences are exchanged between two similar or identical molecules of DNA. It is most widely used by cells to accurately repair harmful breaks that occur on both strands of DNA, known as double-strand breaks. Homologous recombination also produces new combinations of DNA sequences during meiosis, the process by which eukaryotes make gamete cells, like sperm and egg cells in animals. These new combinations of DNA represent genetic variation in offspring, which in turn enables populations to adapt during the course of evolution.[1] Homologous recombination is also used in horizontal gene transfer to exchange genetic material between different strains and species of bacteria and viruses."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homologous_recombination

The only mutations passed on during meiosis are germline mutations. Germline mutations do have repair mechanisms not sure where you got your information but it is bad information.

DNA repair mechanisms in mammalian germ c... [Histol Histopathol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

You also have enzymes correcting copying errors during Dna replication.

Game set match :lol:

So the creator used the same elements as he did for all organisms similarity proves nothing. That is merely call an inference.

Did you not understand what I posted concerning humans and chimps and other apes ?
you have no proof of a creator so anything taken from that is based on false premise....game set match ! slapdick!

You need new material dumbshit!

Game set match :lol:

So the creator used the same elements as he did for all organisms similarity proves nothing. That is merely call an inference.

Did you not understand what I posted concerning humans and chimps and other apes ?
you have no proof of a creator so anything taken from that is based on false premise....game set match ! slapdick!

You need new material dumbshit!
naw! on the other hand you need actual facts not fairy tales.

Since the evolutionists didn't bring up the 2nd law, your comment is rightly ridiculed. :lol:

Clearly you have given no example of my view being wrong concerning the 2nd law.

Forum List

Back