Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

Why is that sad I am a realist with a background in science and yet do not lack the ability to reason.

You need to contact your teachers and ask for a refund, because, damn.

There is some really good science being taught out there, but there is also a lot of Ideological science being taught as well, if you want to call it science.

I suppose that "ideological science" is any science that contradicts the various bibles?

Interesting what fully formed planets look like compared to earth. Not to many comments concerning this issue.

What exactly is a "fully formed planet".

Not too many comments are required for such a pointless statement.

You are befuddled over that question :lol:

I'll take that to mean you recognized the pointlessness of your comment.

Is the moon "fully formed"? How about the other planets / sun rotating about the earth? What do the bibles tell us?

There is some really good science being taught out there, but there is also a lot of Ideological science being taught as well, if you want to call it science.

I suppose that "ideological science" is any science that contradicts the various bibles?

No it is science with nothing but a vivid imagination to support such a theory.

You are right I should get a refund for the B.S. I was taught as a fact, yet saw through all that when I matured.

Did this epiphany when you "matured" happen just after you fell down and bumped your head?

No after I worked as a Lab tech for several years. I read the bible and went away from what I was taught and believed at a young age.

What exactly is a "fully formed planet".

Not too many comments are required for such a pointless statement.

Is the moon "fully formed"? How about the other planets / sun rotating about the earth? What do the bibles tell us?

The moon ,mars and the earth are supposedly the same age which I do agree with. we just don't know the accurate age. So do you think mars,the moon and earth are fully formed planets ?

Our moon

Google Image Result for http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/a16_m_3021.gif

Pictures of the earth,yeah we are not unique at all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...tm;400;321

This planet is unique in terms of the limited timeframe that we have been searching.

Why do you think unique=gawds?

Compared to the other planets, why do you think it doesn't infer a creator ?

Conditions affecting this planet such as an atmosphere, liquid water, gravity, etc. are not evidence of gawds.

Bibles, Books of the Dead, etc are not evidence of gawds.

Why do you think Vishnu is a gawd?

This planet is unique in terms of the limited timeframe that we have been searching.

Conditions affecting this planet such as an atmosphere, liquid water, gravity, etc. are not evidence of gawds.

Do you realize how important water is for life ? do you realize how important everything you named is for life plus the sun and moon ?

The moon ,mars and the earth are supposedly the same age which I do agree with. we just don't know the accurate age. So do you think mars,the moon and earth are fully formed planets ?

What defines a "fully formed planet"?

This appears to be some nonsensical standard/ benchmark you have "thunk-up".

Mars has a very thin atmosphere and surface gravity. What percentage of "fully formed" do you rate Mars? What is the rating scale?

Mars has a very thin atmosphere and surface gravity. What percentage of "fully formed" do you rate Mars? What is the rating scale?

The definition entirely misses the key element of a solar system object, namely its role in the formation of the solar system," Charbonneau said. "There are eight fully formed planets. The other objects-Ceres, Pluto, Charon, [2003 UB313], and hundreds of thousands of others, are the fascinating byproducts of the formation of these eight planets."

Astronomers Sharply Divided on New Planet Definition | Space.com

Earth's Moon Could Become a Planet | Space.com

'Cause you're an idjit.

And you're Naive !

Tell me again about the disorder, I love that story! :cuckoo:

dis·or·der (ds-ôrdr)
n.
1. A lack of order or regular arrangement; confusion.
2. A breach of civic order or peace; a public disturbance.
3. An ailment that affects the function of mind or body: eating disorders and substance abuse.
tr.v. dis·or·dered, dis·or·der·ing, dis·or·ders
1. To throw into confusion or disarray.
2. To disturb the normal physical or mental health of; derange.

:eusa_whistle:

Do you realize how important water is for life ? do you realize how important everything you named is for life plus the sun and moon ?

Yes. That's why I named them. You will notice I left out any mention of gawds.

Why do you think that is?

The definition entirely misses the key element of a solar system object, namely its role in the formation of the solar system," Charbonneau said. "There are eight fully formed planets. The other objects-Ceres, Pluto, Charon, [2003 UB313], and hundreds of thousands of others, are the fascinating byproducts of the formation of these eight planets."

Astronomers Sharply Divided on New Planet Definition | Space.com

Earth's Moon Could Become a Planet | Space.com

So, what defines a "fully formed planet"?

Our moon

Google Image Result for http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/a16_m_3021.gif

Pictures of the earth,yeah we are not unique at all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pict...tm;400;321

If you believe our Earth infers a designer, I must say that your designer isn't a very good one.

Forum List

Back